Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: netri

Ya Now I believe U that He is indeed funnyπŸ₯±...........I never heard any Man asking for Money from His Wifey.........Oh God This is Hilarious...........Waisa Kis Planet Se Aaya Hai Aapka Pati dev??🀣

Feefi thumbnail
rubal and netri, we are discussing sanjdeep track not netri-and-her-husband-track. πŸ€£  but netri you are soo funny πŸ˜†  

can we apply your story to sanjdeep?  deepak asking money from sanju! πŸ˜†
GurpreetD thumbnail
Originally posted by: Feefi

rubal and netri, we are discussing sanjdeep track not netri-and-her-husband-track. πŸ€£  but netri you are soo funny πŸ˜†  

can we apply your story to sanjdeep?  deepak asking money from sanju! πŸ˜†

Oops......Is It????I thought we were discussing Nets Pati,Patni and MoneyπŸ˜†

Ya we can apply this to SanjdeepπŸ˜†
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
SOMETHING  that puzzled me..is that that...well thinking logically...

The Bajpayee's are crorepati's, right? Very wealthy. Sanjana goes to a high standard college which obviously charges a lot in fees.

Deepak is from middle class. Not so wealthy. His last college was through scholarship..(or something like that)

SO how is it possible for him to go to the same college as Sanjana? Did RB win the lottery for him to go to the same college? πŸ˜•

We've never been shown how RB supports herself and how she made the money to send to Deepak in the past. What does she do?
πŸ˜•
Edited by mjtruelegend - 13 years ago
Feefi thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

SOMETHING  that puzzled me..is that that...well thinking logically...

The Bajpayee's are crorepati's, right? Very wealthy. Sanjana goes to a high standard college which obviously charges a lot in fees.

Deepak is from middle class. Not so wealthy. His last college was through sponsership..(or something like that)

SO how is it possible for him to go to the same college as Sanjana? Did RB win the lottery for him to go to the same college? πŸ˜•

We've never been shown how RB supports herself and how she made the money to send to Deepak in the past. What does she do?
πŸ˜•

Great point.  I was thinking about it too but then thought maybe Alok does it all or maybe he got a scholarship or something.  

Are there more than one college in that city?  not sure.πŸ˜• if there is only one, than it makes sense that they both attend the same. 

Hope CVs clarify this - I guess you can add this to your other post! πŸ˜ƒ
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh yes Feefi, I shall add that to my post. Thankyou.
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanxx  Guys proving my Hubby dear wrong.....

@ Rubal  : Me and My Pati r from the same Planet.... Planet of Funny People πŸ€£
@ Feefi :  U guys can apply our Humor.... to SanjDeep.....πŸ˜† But don't Use it on SuShaan..... U all Why ???? 
@ Sheemu : V all wonder abt that but Who cares They had to meet somehow.... 
GurpreetD thumbnail

@ Rubal  : Me and My Pati r from the same Planet.... Planet of Funny People πŸ€£

Nets U seems to be Happy with ur Hubby being proved wrong..........Oh God Nets U are too much πŸ˜†

Good to know that U are both from Same Planet🀣
Edited by Rubaldhillon - 13 years ago
Feefi thumbnail

@ Feefi :  U guys can apply our Humor.... to SanjDeep.....πŸ˜† But don't Use it on SuShaan..... U all Why ???? 
@ Sheemu : V all wonder abt that but Who cares They had to meet somehow.... 

yeah yeah tell me why not sushaan? πŸ€£
Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
mjtruelegend@ Great point!! but i think as they have shown Deepak had got scholarships ..soo i think he again got a scholarship to study in a good college (most probably an expensive college as sanju is studying in it) it deoesnt look like Radha bua is soo rich to afford an expensive college so! :/ yeah most probably its scholarship