Maryada

Maryaada Episode Discourse Station:14th march:

lonelyshadow thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

HOLAfriends.
Welcome to Maryaada discourse Station.

This New Thread that is started from today Is specially for the Hot discussion about the episode. Looking forward for the participation of Maryaada addicts here. You can jump in with your views, song dedication for the particular episode, or anything that you want to share.

Some simple rules:
1. Follow the IF code of conduct.
2. No bashing on the actors or other fellow members.
3. Have lots of fun here.

Thread Opener:
amnaM(amna)

[I will Open the thread daily(mon-fri), If anyone else is interested in opening the thread for any of the day, please let me know ]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lonelyshadow thumbnail

amnaM(amna)
sri_4(sri)
Charu_1023(charu)

nbosted
MsNaz
theshy1977(shee)
damon_bitme
anamekaa
-Arjunlicious-(shamsa/sam)
sriveni_17
Naina_Mishal

Hit Like If You Want Yourself In The List.
Edited by amnaM - 13 years ago
lonelyshadow thumbnail
What to say about the episode????
Will just write the highlights
1. Priya consoling vidya, great screenplay, loved vindhay and Ridhi's acting. But this imli seriously needs to be stopped, enough is enough, how many times do we have to see her like this? I'm seriously sick of this Saas-bahu larai jhagra types of dramas, if this continues i'll stop watching the show!
2. Tara agreeing to devyani and being a good child by proving that she is a responsible kid, finally, i really liked tara todayπŸ˜›. Uttara's happiness to see tara co-operate was emotional, kamya's expression's were awesome.
3. I'm totally with aditya on this one, it was priya's fault, it's difficult to forget the past events but when you are with the one you love you should focus on them, (raising hopes is useless) still i hope they show a passionate sequence of aditya and priya now.
4. Vidya taking a step to spy on gaurav, WOhooooooo!!! Mere iccha purre hone wali hai. I hope gaurav gets some dhamekedar slaps from her.πŸ˜†
So today's episode was 2.5/5, need better episodes now.

Peace😊

RadiantTreasure thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hey guys!!How are all doing?πŸ˜ƒ
@Jaya:Hope u had a great time at u r town..
Raqesh n Ridhi performed in starparivaar..wow!!😍looking forward to it..

Well today's episode rather than annoying me is confusing me more as to where this story will now move on..❓
Vidya Crying her heart out in front of imli is seen by priya n vidya though with constant imli's warning eyes tells her truth..and priya consoled vidya..i loved this scene ..priya is suffering through the most big trauma right now but she still has a heart to console vidya and also make her see the correct path asking her not to get to any conclusion before talking to gaurav and imli though unwantedly did accept it ..
Amna - lo aagaya tumhara breakfast scene πŸ˜‰ tut pado err...πŸ€” sandwich pe..πŸ˜†
Aditya ignoring priya...😲 what happened to all that passion ..politics mein beh gaya?😑
Devyani manofying tara..i know all would ask aaj kaha gaye tara ke nakhre..but somewhere i can understand her...she has always missed a family's love,care n pampering..it was always her father who did it to her with showing all other in negative shade...now she somewhere is realising the true effection n emotions of family ties n bonds and after she is a kid!!πŸ˜ƒ Uttaras glowing face when tara eats was so emotional!!
Vidya's bahana of her nani bimar n going to see gaurav is atlast making GaYa story move fast ..wonder where it will go from now?And priya too helping her n being her support!!
SSp's tricks to join aditya in politics..though this track is making me bore now..hope it makes sense in future 😳 n i think all those guys were arranged by SSP to show aditya's taent infront of roshini devi..

Precap:Aditya ignoring priya..(U two need to go to Honeymoon n 😑😳) n priya advices vidya to stay in a hotel at night when gaurav is not found..and devyani overhears it..(i am sure she didn't)

Good wishes..πŸ€—
Sri:-)

Edited by sri_4 - 13 years ago
mannisha thumbnail
I just saw today's episode and must say that Adi was a total idiot by avoiding Priya after she spurned his advances the night before.  He needs to talk to her and iron out the differences instead of avoiding her and what can one say about Vidya who prefers to listen to the maid Imli over the sensible advice of Priya... Luv it is better to talk to Gaurav first and then get hysterical.

And to top off this frustrating episode we had to be given a few minutes of that stereotypical and vile mantriji who ticks all the boxes for what constitutes a parliamentarian in India (according to the media and popular belief)  After a steady episode on Friday, we are fed bukwaas once again.😭
lonelyshadow thumbnail
@mannisha, i totally agree with the bakwaas episode point.
lonelyshadow thumbnail
@sri
Ahhhhh my sandwiches, adi and tara ate them all😭, Juice bhe pe ga adi😭.
Aditya is totally right, he also went mad when she blamed him from being a flirt. Remember? So i just hope this time priya pays for what she did to him. It was priya's fault...!!

lonelyshadow thumbnail
ritu, why are silent??
Come lets have a dhamaal as the episode was boring

my nose n throat not silent so my mind is very silent...

p.s. m revolting right...hence m quiet!!!πŸ˜†

meri chuppi hi mere thoughts (bou 2days epi) batati hai
lonelyshadow thumbnail
How are you now???

hehehe, i res a post now i don't feel like updating it, though some scenes were awesome today.