Posted: 13 years ago
Today's episode was really very nice, very unexpected, was thinking dev would give her a ride but the boat ride was just amazing, brilliantly done, nice dialogs and brilliantly acted by our dear stars RADEV. thank you guys and keep it coming.
loved it

😃😃😃 I Agree with u !!!!!!!!!!!!! It was AMAZING today !!!!!!!!!!!! 😃😃😃
LOVED todays episode....Radev were amazing nd their sweet talks on the boat....i felt as though i could listen to them forever!

Love Radev
I agree it was unexpected, never thought Dev would offer a boat ride. And their conversation was so cute and funny. Dev and Radhika were excellent.
I agree.It was brilliantly done.Awesome.
yes, today episode is really awesome...
BEAUTIFUL EPISODE IT WAS..........

yeah what an episode.  I love the conversation and I love as always Avi's acting.  He is too superb. That smile of his really lights up the screen.  Their ratings will go up more..put them together more often.  it is pure magic.

I have to say i forgot one thing, i loved chenu's concern for behena. I am so looking forward to bro sis relationship too. i think he is an adorable actor and really really wish they give him a positive role.
Originally posted by devradhika4ever

I have to say i forgot one thing, i loved chenu's concern for behena. I am so looking forward to bro sis relationship too. i think he is an adorable actor and really really wish they give him a positive role.
I agree with you...chenu should not turn grey................