Originally posted by sanjh1234

yaar ishe kehete hai-
dil behelane ko khayal achcha hai .
good way to come out of😭
[/QUOTE

Very True dear...Well Said....πŸ‘πŸΌ
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

@ Sanjh,Pinku,just see kaise angle  badal badal ke check out kaar rahe hai....πŸ˜‰
oh u forgot what i wrote he is checking out his rapchik maal and don't want any inch to be left devoid of checkingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Absoluv

πŸ˜‰

Haila Bobby....kya kya angle waali pics post kar rahi ho...πŸ˜‰.sahi jaa rahi ho....πŸ˜†...Super HAWTT pose....ab in that moment what the 2 of them were thinking  or feeling will never b known to us BUT yse they must have enjoyed....πŸ˜›
                                                                                                                 Param,see the glow in their  faces..😳...isse hi pata chalta hai how they felt & enjoyed........πŸ˜‰                                                        
wooooooooooooooooooooow GURTI PICS R SOSOSOSO HOOOOOOOOOOOT these guyz r perfect 4 each other cant wait 2 watch them

oh u forgot what i wrote he is checking out his rapchik maal and don't want any inch to be left devoid of checkingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
                                                                                                                                                         O sorry yaar,thanx for reminding me...πŸ˜† kaash SR mei bhi he doesn't leave an inchπŸ˜‰

O sorry yaar,thanx for reminding me...πŸ˜† kaash SR mei bhi he doesn't leave an inchπŸ˜‰
i will go to temple that day πŸ˜†

i will go to temple that day πŸ˜†
                                                                                                                              Mere naam ka bhi puja chada dena....πŸ˜†.....after all we waged war for it......πŸ˜‰

Mere naam ka bhi puja chada dena....πŸ˜†.....after all we waged war for it......πŸ˜‰
let SR come i will do on behalf of whole IFπŸ˜†

Param,see the glow in their  faces..😳...isse hi pata chalta hai how they felt & enjoyed........πŸ˜‰                                                        
TRUE YAAR THEY  WERE SO BLUSHING AND TRYING TO CONTROL THEMSELVES.........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Edited by tazeen_29 - 13 years ago
[QUOTE=sanjh1234]

O sorry yaar,thanx for reminding me...πŸ˜† kaash SR mei bhi he doesn't leave an inchπŸ˜‰[/QUOTE]i will go to temple that day
 πŸ˜†[/QUOTE]

@Bobby.........Yeh photos dekh kar lag raha hai ke SR par Inspector Maan koi kami nahi chodega ☺️

@Sanjh........If someone asks you why u r in temple that day......tu jawaab kya degi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Param......Behti ganga mein aapne bhi haath dho leπŸ˜‰