iccha and damini are selfish - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by JustJ

@ankit, its not new comer , its old member with MID , obvious with post
do u think i dont knowπŸ˜‰ as some people left this forum with moral ground tht they cant be part of forum, where a RAPE is justified (although it was not rape at all), but they dont feel ashamed whn in their own HEAVEN it is said tht even if Tapu sleep with 1000 guys, she is ritπŸ˜†πŸ˜† wht a commedyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ankit: raam hi rakhey in sab ka raam hi rakhey
Originally posted by ankit111

TM need to do some google search or wikipedia search for the meaning of selfishnessπŸ˜†πŸ˜† nothing more i can say for thm. if now people started commenting tht even tapu will sleep with 1000 people she is rit, and if Ichha is thinking abt her mistake after Tapu kartoot in B Zoopark, they find it selfishness. hats off to tht thought πŸ‘πŸ‘
@bold ..yeh kab aur kaha huvaπŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜†  shud we invite colors world records programme waale, 2 this forum, it seems der r certain topics tht def are worth gg into world  records..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ankit111

do u think i dont knowπŸ˜‰ as some people left this forum with moral ground tht they cant be part of forum, where a RAPE is justified (although it was not rape at all), but they dont feel ashamed whn in their own HEAVEN it is said tht even if Tapu sleep with 1000 guys, she is ritπŸ˜†πŸ˜† wht a commedyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but they dont feel ashamed whn in their own HEAVEN it is said tht even if Tapu sleep with 1000 guys, she is ritπŸ˜†πŸ˜† wht a commedyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Please tell me this is a PJ,
 some thing is really funny about Tapasaya being the victim here.....How she can be when introduced to Veer , she rudely behaved never wanted to be with him ...OK lets forget it ,when veer started giving Ichha expensive gifts then she started comparing them to her own given by Sid and realized out of a blue moon ,wanted Veer because she loved him Just seeing all the jewelery and all .....Yes Tejuraj you are right about ichha and her mother being selfish....It were these two who surrendered to T threats on wedding day., when T knew both  veer and Ichha love eachother....What not this girl has done to own Veer as if he is a  toy ,only because he loved Iccha.....What kind mentality is this that all her doings are justified....She  herself is from rich family and the only daughter why she needs to run after a man who hates her...if she is carrying a child can not she be responsible for the child herself.....Why do not have self-respect . dignity....Veer is not the only man left on the earth....Please do not say its love.....Do not know what kind of trash CV are presenting to the society ....Really sad .....Even Ichha why even she is taking all this nonsense, sometimes you want to give her tight slap,Being poor does not mean you do not have any self respect,,,you should know where to put your foot down ....she is educated female...its enough not worth to go on....Start thinking what you are justifying...Agreed this is fiction but starts effecting our thinking...What about Veer , cannot he live seprately nearby ,knowing the ill treatment to Ichha....I like Damini.. here i agree why she is staying in Thakur,s house
Originally posted by ladybird9

@bold ..yeh kab aur kaha huvaπŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜†  shud we invite colors world records programme waale, 2 this forum, it seems der r certain topics tht def are worth gg into world  records..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
such things happens in only one placeπŸ˜‰
Veer is busy caring for tappu when his wife is being ill-treated and such fake justifications πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ..how has he protected her ??? πŸ˜• 
conclusion is that iccha nd her mother both r very very sefish,.........i just hate them from the beginning....!
how come Ichcha and damini have beocme newsof the day, was today's episode so boring as ever with Veer n TappyπŸ˜‰πŸ€£ Edited by ladybird9 - 13 years ago
They both are beyond the selfish........
More more more