Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
arre chodo yaar, we are going no where with this , just like show roaming in circles , ya right obsessed with opinions 
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya2904

my pleasure..😊 but dere z no need to discuss now.. coz people are obsessed wid deir opinion...😃

Sahi baat 50 baar samjhoo phir bhi wahi weingu raag alaapte rahte hai.
Go interesting do interesting see interesting
But in weingu nothing interesting............
varun.tap thumbnail
@Voilet
abb kya bolo tapasya ka charactor fake nahi par ichcha ka fake hai
issiliye tapasya ko pyaar ke saath saath naam ijjat paisa aur sab kuch chaheye ussi trah jaise har ladki chahati hai.
par ichcha ko kya chaheye mughe ajj tak nahi samagh aya.
wo kisi ki naukrani he banne ke kayak hai........
par kismat achche hai issiliye veer ka saath hai.
jdfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: voilet

simple she was jealous of ichcha. when veer started to pamper her with expensive gifts..diamond bracelt, car, diamond ring...etc  ... us nay jab ichcha ka braclet dekha tha to us kay expressions kya thay..us raat us nay sid ka diya hoa necklace kun tor kar phank diya..kun k us mein aik choda sa diamond tha bus...when was she trying to convince veer that marriage   night what she said sirf hum hi apki aur apki  haveli shoba barha saktay hain...didnt she only doing one jap at time hum hi banay gay  thakurain tapasya veer singh bundela...tapasya only married veer after seeing his wealth..but later when he refused to accept. her ..and .didnt pamper her the way he used to  ichcha..to usay laga woh ichcha say har rahi hay...then she became hell bent on getting veer...

now you tell me if according to you tapasya actually loved veer then why was she not bothered by veer marrying kinjal...when veecha came home married she was breaking things..huh..

i tell you....she was very happy... with tears in her eyes ,she hugged ichcha..and said i am very happy for you..i hope veer will always keep you happy..but tell him from me that after marriage .. if i ever saw tears in my sister's eyes ..he will have to answer me ....
see what an angel tapasya is...how much she cares about her best fireind .😆😆😆🤣🤣and you guys  are calling her selfish..very bad
Edited by jdfan - 13 years ago
jdfan thumbnail
tapasya is not selfish👏ichcha and damini are😡😡they both were jealous from tapasya and veer's love😡 and later from their happy married life😡..and still are😡...,they are planning to take veer  away  from tapasya..😡😡 the love of her life 😡😡😡 poor  tapasya...😭 shame on you  both damini and ichcha..😡😡
Edited by jdfan - 13 years ago
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jdfan

tapasya is not selfish👏ichcha and damini are😡😡they both were jealous from tapasya and veer's love😡and later from their happy married life😡..and still are😡...,they are planning to take veer away from tapasya..😡😡the love of her life 😡😡😡poor tapasya...😭 shame on you both damini and ichcha..😡😡
<div></div>

LOL thank u for understanding our views 😉
varun.tap thumbnail

tapasya is not selfish👏ichcha and damini are😡😡they both were jealous from tapasya and veer's love😡and later from their happy married life😡..and still are😡...,they are planning to take veer away from tapasya..😡😡the love of her life 😡😡😡poor tapasya...😭 shame on you both damini and ichcha..😡😡
<div></div>

Lololol ThankyouEdited by varun.tap - 13 years ago
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

<div></div>

Absolutely angel. One and only 😆 😆Edited by ankit111 - 13 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
2 saal - 2 saal se ut forum ke normal ppl ddf ko samjhaane ki koshish kar rahe hain

lekin ddf's ko logical baate samjhana mushkil hi nahin naamumkin hain😆😆😆
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

tapasya is not selfish👏ichcha and damini are😡😡they both were jealous from tapasya and veer's love😡 and later from their happy married life😡..and still are😡...,they are planning to take veer  away  from tapasya..😡😡 the love of her life 😡😡😡 poor  tapasya...😭 shame on you  both damini and ichcha..😡😡

yaar ab tumhe kya ho gaya hai!!😆😆😆😆 lagta hai tappy ne bhi tumhe kuchh khila diya hai or done sum vudu etc.!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
theek toh ho naa!!😆😆