iccha and damini are selfish - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
I blame hitchki for everything that happened to tapu she took everything from tapu
Originally posted by nigo123

Damini and Iccha didnt ruin tapu's life, tapu ruined her own life because she is selfish and maniac.
Bingo...πŸ‘πŸΌ 
I am glad 'hitchki'  took everything from Tappu. Even if Tappu had it she wouldnt have been able to care for it or maintain it.
 Oh you are right Trupat,,,Damini is surely a selfish person ,who gave her daughter,s happiness to Tappu.when her daughter was ready to get married.... will like you to watch this soap again with open mind,then say what is right or wrong.....you really feel sorry for the current going on soaps.....sorry for wasting your time as well as mine....Tapsaya is a character not Rashmi desai.....
Originally posted by neerjashingla

Oh you are right Trupat,,,Damini is surely a selfish person ,who gave her daughter,s happiness to Tappu.when her daughter was ready to get married.... will like you to watch this soap again with open mind,then say what is right or wrong.....you really feel sorry for the current going on soaps.....sorry for wasting your time as well as mine....Tapsaya is a character not Rashmi desai.....

Fantastic!! Well said. πŸ‘πŸ‘
P.s. -- its in vain.πŸ˜•
Originally posted by farah007

waaah waah ki alogic hai!!!lolll

Farah ek aur newbie, are you updating you count??πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by neerjashingla

Rashmi plays her character well I m probably brainwashed and feel that tapu is a victim I will never feel sorry for hichki because all I see is her taking tapu's happiness tapu's life would have been better if it weren't for hichki
If there was no Ichcha in Tapasyas life, she wud have become drug addict  yaa wud have commited suicide bcoz of madness living alone with naani n divya n rohiniπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by trupat

Rashmi plays her character well I m probably brainwashed and feel that tapu is a victim I will never feel sorry for hichki because all I see is her taking tapu's happiness tapu's life would have been better if it weren't for hichki

Why dont u put yourself in iccha's place and see what you would do. If on the day of your wedding u see ur friend asking u to let her marry the love of ur life what would you do.

If supposedly ur husband got someone pregnant, would you bring that woman and her nani to your house and take care of her and thats the same woman responsible for your first hubands death and the same woman who tried to kill you.

You might even say yes now but in reality if you were ever to go through this you would never agree to any of that. So the sacrifices that iccha made are way more than afew praises that she got from Jogi.
 If wants to blame someone for tapsaya,s condition today then blame should go to her Nani....She is the main culprit...But that also to some extent....From very young age it was her Nani who was always after Ichha and mother,s life ,from their she started instigating Tapasaya about them ...For a small kid she was bad influence and it just went on and on.........When she grew up  even then it was her Nani , values and so called sanskaar were missing in Tapasaya where as Ichha  had.....I stopped watching this soap years ago....could not stand the illogical tracks just  have taken the viewers merry go round trip....Do not blame others.....Being the daughter of such good parents what values she had....just going on doing one mistake after another.....How long you can take it....No doubt about Rasmi Desai ,she is better actress than Tina Dutta...You can not force a person to love you.....Nobody is at fault ,its the writers who are weaving such trash tracks one after other...