Frequent Posters

shivani9 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ankit111

such things happens in only one place😉

gott ittEmbarrassed😆😆 tqs for the hint😃
shivani9 thumbnail
My dear friends...Bhains ke saamne been bajaane se kya faida???😳hope I said it right,...🤣
tejuraj thumbnail
Originally posted by: neerjashingla

some thing is really funny about Tapasaya being the victim here.....How she can be when introduced to Veer , she rudely behaved never wanted to be with him ...OK lets forget it ,when veer started giving Ichha expensive gifts then she started comparing them to her own given by Sid and realized out of a blue moon ,wanted Veer because she loved him Just seeing all the jewelery and all .....Yes Tejuraj you are right about ichha and her mother being selfish....It were these two who surrendered to T threats on wedding day., when T knew both  veer and Ichha love eachother....What not this girl has done to own Veer as if he is a  toy ,only because he loved Iccha.....What kind mentality is this that all her doings are justified....She  herself is from rich family and the only daughter why she needs to run after a man who hates her...if she is carrying a child can not she be responsible for the child herself.....Why do not have self-respect . dignity....Veer is not the only man left on the earth....Please do not say its love.....Do not know what kind of trash CV are presenting to the society ....Really sad .....Even Ichha why even she is taking all this nonsense, sometimes you want to give her tight slap,Being poor does not mean you do not have any self respect,,,you should know where to put your foot down ....she is educated female...its enough not worth to go on....Start thinking what you are justifying...Agreed this is fiction but starts effecting our thinking...What about Veer , cannot he live seprately nearby ,knowing the ill treatment to Ichha....I like Damini.. here i agree why she is staying in Thakur,s house

i dint say tapasya should get veer. i said tapasya should become good and marry rathod i dint say she shoud be with veer. 
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tumhe muhavra nahi pata bhais ke samne nahi bhais ke age been bajai jati hai. 🤣
gracious45 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tkaurbabbu

conclusion is that iccha nd her mother both r very very sefish,.........i just hate them from the beginning....!

Yes you are right, she should get divorce from veer and let Tapu rani marry him because a woman will do that in real life

🤣🤣🤣
🤣
spatty123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

@tejuraj

you think Damini and Ichha are selfish? You also think that Tapasya is right and justified in her doings because an 8 year old did not get his father's attention. Right?

For a moment, lets agree that an 8 yr old child can not tolerate her father giving attention to your servant's kid. (which is not true by the way, but lets agree)  but can a 20 year old not have the brains to understand why her father did all that??? When Tappu found out that her father was responsible for Ichha's father's death and she was specifically told that  Jogi has loved Ichha to cover up for that, even then she did not realize her mistakes. Even then her bitterness for Ichha did not go away. She should have been proud of her dad  for improving the life of a little girl whose life suffered because of him. She should have been THANKFUL to Iccha and Damini because it was because of them her dad was still living in his mansion and not in a jail. She should have been THANKFUL that she did not have to visit her dad in  jail. Even the braindead Divya when she found out that Jogi was responsible for that accident changed her attitude towards Damini and Ichha. However, evil Tapsya could not even understand this simple thing. She even used this incident as a tool to drive away Ichha from her life. Shameless Tapasya! And you are calling  Iccha and Damini selfish. If Tappu was selfless then from that day on she should have tried to help Ichha live happily and make up for the time she had to spend without her dad.

But alas! she does not care about her father too. She is the biggest most selfish character on TV today!
Edited by spatty123 - 13 years ago
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Like a sensible person Ichha should move away from this Nautanki if she still has her self respect and should Gift veer to Tapsaya ....They have made baby such a big issue where as in real life guys gives a damn about their own child when there is divorce.....Utter nonsense....
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Both of them r selfish damini is worst she emotionally blackmailed jogi where was she when jogi ignored tapu to take care of hichki it was jogi's problem and the whole family paid for it by the way damini and icha took their revenge by ruining thakur family and tapu's life one should respect servant but should not treat them as family
shivani9 thumbnail
Damini shouldnt have considered Jogi as family and should have sent him 2 jail for killing her husband, then Naani n Pushkar wud have kicked Divya and Tappy out of their homes it wud have been so much fun to watch divya and Tapasya begging on streets.😃
gracious45 thumbnail
Originally posted by: trupat

Both of them r selfish damini is worst she emotionally blackmailed jogi where was she when jogi ignored tapu to take care of hichki it was jogi's problem and the whole family paid for it by the way damini and icha took their revenge by ruining thakur family and tapu's life one should respect servant but should not treat them as family

Damini and Iccha didnt ruin tapu's life, tapu ruined her own life because she is selfish and maniac.