Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Akaisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks for d update mariam...gaya3 was too muchh..nd wat happnened to dadi yaaar..?? is she is mad or watt?๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Priyanshi_143 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
gayatri is being psycho i hate her๐Ÿ˜ก
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ladies and Gentlemen,
With all due respect, I am going to play the devils advocate here and request all to take things in perspective.... I know we all love to hate G3 these days and first and foremost that means that she is a great actress and so convincing.... As mentioned, I never watched this serial or joined a forum until a couple of weeks ago, when my hubby suggested to find online friends to discss these things instead of hitting my head agains the laptop and telling him, which sounded like greek to him... (got him hooked to SGP and Gulaal.....)

let us put ourselves in her shoes for just a brief moment and analyze her psyche....
DJ as dominatrix in the household, and rules with an iron fist.
RB as husband, who is spineless and the above mentioned shadow or alterego. Being the chhoti dulhan,, (Been a few years since she was dulhan.... no offence), but she never had a say in this house....she had to do what she was told... could not wear suit and had to do palla...never got a chance to go out one on one with her hubby ..after all she is a woman with her own desires and wishes that never were fulfilled.... like a bird in a golden cage!
Sis in law who flips back and forth and she has to parade behind her kitchen, blue sofa....and round and round the mulburry bush, the monkey chased the weasel.... well you know what i am getting at.

her sis in laws daughter is a devious manipulative person who will not leave home and i am sure is doing her bit.
Being the mother of the son, according to her, she should be on a pedestral.....but alas naitik is a headstrong opinionated person who likes doing what he feels like.... (been skimming through prev. episodes) ending up in station, temperamental, taking money for bungalow from wedding.... His lucky stars that he ended up with a scapegoat akshara as a doormat... his partner and to put things on, was shocked that he said that you should have stoppedthe tilak....hello....chit bhi apni, pat bhi apni i believe is the indian saying....

so son gets married, after all dramas and we get a beautiful, most importantly, well intentioned daughter in law who is too good for her own good and wants to put the house right her way..... come on guys, akshara crying about the ring, that she changed, to taking over nandinis wedding.....and talking down to her.... she is no saint....tries too hard, and these Ms. Goody  shoes can be extremely irritating characters...too sugary sweet stuff can have a bitter aftertaste.... we all know that!

her daughter rejects a guy, (after she went to meet suraj) because of too many romantic novels...and she gets the flak from dadaji...
seperation in the house.... from her own son and no matter what, he is part of her and she does love him....akshara seems to come and go as she pleases, even before batwara....her mom is paranoid and wants to interfere.... for their own good, but interfere nontheless. got a new kid and seems well and in middle of tilak, they want her to stop it.... come on guys....give the woman a break....she is only human.

she feels railroaded.... treated likethe youngest by dadaji and bua to suddenly being the mom of the family yuvraj but not paid attention to.....or her opinions taken seriously.... she is given lip service but....
end of the day, naksh have always made their own decisions.... by hook or crook.

honestly if i see akshara in the ruansi crying martyr face in one episode... i might stop watching.... but sadly becoming addicted to how pathetic they can get each time.....

her role is almost similiar to vidya from m.... that she does not have her husbands full support and does not have the personality to create her own identity and unique place in the house....she has been relegated to the backburner and never got her true place in the limelight...... her kids are spoilt....and do not respect her decision and i know she is old fashioned.... but maybe it is envy that her son is giving all that freedom to daughter in law...that she never got..... dj would have thrown a fit, if she decided to take a off day and serve cornflakes or go for a movie.....

she is right, rajshri and akshara did mean well but it still is stressful and leaves a bad taste in your mouth just before an event to find out that your future son in law may be a potential a...hole! She wants her daughters happiness and is confused... pure and simple.... at the endof the day....it was rashmi who had a crying fit and refused suraj.... and likes nikhil becausehe likes movies.....
she has made herown bed and she can lie on it and suffer the consequences..... if she wants to be the proverbial bimbo housewife and all masti...and wants a husband who likes masti......Need i say more.....

G3 is a 3 dimensional character, and these arethe best stars....shades of grey not saints, not black or white.....not martyrs like aksh....dharmatmas that are self appointed as dj...or full of themselves like nandini or naitik, difference that naitik is nice of heart and nandini is manipulative and devious....

she made the decision to continue instead of going running to DJ...or her husband,,,,, which seems ok when akshara does it.... or rajshri....and we are painting her with the black brushstroke each time without understanding her role and standing inher shoes....

My humble thoughts and your feedback would be most appreciated without any negativity or rudeness..... pls. and thank you.
sorry it went so long..... but had to take a step back, chill and a new perspective instead of getting on the bandwagon too...

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks mariam 4 the update.im waiting to see the episode