NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
totaly agree with u
n yes i also thaught they will thank nivi n that was supriceing

NivRen_Luvu4eve thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi  Milee, so agree with you but I just watched the episode as I had a lot of work to do today and I know I am late but I could not stop myself from coming online and reading if anyone posted anything regarding this or not. And amazingly, you thought the same and posted this topic.

I am really disappointed with the fact of no NivRen conversation at all today. Same as you I was thinking that they might talk in the room as I am sure Viren will feel bad in talking to her in front of everyone but alas no. They did not even show that they actually saw each other after that confrontation or even the next morning. This is not the Viren I know of. I am in so much love of this couple and I was thinking that together we all have done a phd on this couple and we can even write a book but look at the CTs. They created these characters and the story and they forgot the basic nature of characters. I was letting go a lot of things but in mind this was a must scene for todays episode where Viren and Nivi talk or Viren acknowledges or at least say Thanks to Nivi for uniting him with his family. I can't forget this. I am not asking anything romantic right now as I(and even I don't want Nivi to accept him right away) am not even ready for that until Viren apologizes and regret for what he did to her. But at least for a friend or even a courtesy. I don't know, I am just too mad.

And what should I say about the Soods. They only believe in their happiness and everyone forgot about Nivi as soon as Viren apologized. No one even thought about where she is or what she is feeling. I am glad that they at least showed a scene between Nivi and DS where he thanked her. But my heart cried out for Nivi today. I felt so bad for her that I wanted to hug her and I am like just go out of there if no one is even bothered to notice where she is when everyone is happy. Today, I am so mad at Viren for neglecting her.

I really hope CTs work on these details as we spend a lot of time in thinking and analyzing the situations and if we think of this common things how can they forget. I hope the CTs will not disappoint us in future.
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
omg u read my mind perfectly miliee
i was really pissed with da CVs last nite. they should'v at least given us a bed room scene where viren tries to talk to nivi at least..... shame on dem. they'r just ruinin da whole show 🤢
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Valid Points! I was wondering about the mangalsutra myself because I did not think Viren ever got her one. Then I thought maybe he did because I did not watch CCBM for a long time myself. Looks like KS is also going the Ekta Kapoor way.
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for tis post u r so true
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Milee, wonderful thread.

I was very disappointed with the episode. Nivi, who was the only who did everything was completely sidelined. The selfishness of the Soods was almost unbearable. And totally unexpected from Viren. The Viren we know would never have allowed it to happen. Some gratitude on his part was absolutely essential and the omission was glaring.

I accept that Nivi has to leave the house. The separation is necessary for these two to realise each others importance in their lives. But the reasons are a little weird. Nivi, who knows Viren so well, is completely clueless when it comes to herself. I can only say its because of her lack of self worth.

I was wondering about the mangalsutra as well and even commented on it elsewhere. I doubt we will get a logical explanation though.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Milee

Just wanted to add a little more to my post.

Regarding Nivi - The CT's have shown us how much Nivi loves Viren. She cared for him in the hospital.When Viren regained consciousness we saw how she came running and held his hand and spoke to him. She nursed him to good health. She had herself prepared food for him and was eager to know whether he liked it. Nivi was disheartened when her vrat broke and she said it was because Viren could not be hers. That shows how much she loved him and wants him to be hers. The she herself saw the miracle in the mandir and they both did the pooja together. She knows somewhere in her heart that Viren cares for her.

I am writing this as I had mentioned before that I don't understand why she is leaving and there is no strong reason. Separation for sometime is ok but we need a valid reason.
Viren had once told her that if she does not fight for herself then who will fight for her. Why can't Nivi fight for herself. I can understand if Nivi is leaving Viren to make him realize her importance but it does not seem so from her self talk.

There is also something else that i was thinking was about Nivi remembering what DS had told her that "Jhoot ki bji kabhi kabhi jeet hoti hai" and this was on the night when she keeps the divorce papers in the cupboard. We all wondered why this was shown as we did not see DS ever mentioning this to Nivi. This brings to the point that did Nivi lie? Did she lie about making the marriage work? being a Sood bahu? Post the divorce scene I don't remember any incident that she lied except for the property papers.

Sorry for writing so much. It is just that I love this serial so much that just wanted to put forth what I felt. I may be wrong.

But as viewers, keeping in mind that this is a serial after all,
we analyze so much and bring out the minutest points because we love CCBM.
I sometimes wonder whether the CT's go back and look at their own work. If they don't then they should read our analysis and they will come to know where they falter.

Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 13 years ago
teddybear66 thumbnail
for every word u need a pat on the back.... awesome analysis.... agree with u completely.... 👏
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you to all my girls for replying. I knew that everyone of us kind of understand what Nivi's and Viren's characters are like. That is the reason we are feeling so bad that they are not acting up the same way we used to see them.

The same CT's who gave such a beautiful story with such beautiful couple and some times scenes which are worth a million messed up big time today. I don't really understand why they are trying to rush so much. In their rush they are forgetting to show some meaningful scenes which are very much required.

Tonight's episode the same CT's did a brilliant job👏 with dadaji-Viren talk and the hug between grandson and grandfather which was so beautiful and emotional BUT how come they failed to see that a scene between husband and wife was required and specially which involved them in this scenario.
Again the same CT's gave such a beautiful scene when Nivi after accepted by dadi came running to Viren to say Thanks to him and told him that just because of your hatred you gave me back what I lost.

The same CT's who gave a scene just two weeks back with Divorce were Nivi with so much confidence said to her dad that "she made mistake not listening to him, but she will try to work this out and make her marriage successful" and today she is ready to leave him. What happened to that promise Nivi

How can I forgot those beautiful scenes, those amazing dialogues. That is the reason I am so disappointed today, the same CT's are messing up big time rushing the story.

Please CT's its a sincere request from all of us viewers who just don't see Kinshuk & Neha but we see the characters which they play which they poured life into, we feel their pain, their love, their hurt, their amazing understanding. WE want to see them back and please don't mess up these characters because of TRP's or whatever that drives the show. These characters you created not only Nivi or Viren but each and every character you created is just brilliant. They may be fictional but they seem very real, they make mistakes just like us in real life but they accept mistakes or they try to work things out and move forward in life.

Today you gave us a bonding between Sood Brothers which I was waiting from the day I saw Viren and Sid lift their dadaji in to that ambulance but I could not enjoy it just because I was so disaapointed seeing you sidelining Nivi over the family and then no scenes between NivRen and Nivi's decision to leave Viren which is not strong enough.

Please, do listen to our voices and take utmost care with the future track. Thank you.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks again Milee for this your superb analysis.