Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Milee.........Thanks dear for this lovely n much needed post......U  wrote everything that I felt after watching 2day's episode......You put everything in this post  that we want 2 say 2 Cts......

again thanks on behalf of every lovely member of dis forum for ur post.....
Edited by CCBM_fan - 13 years ago
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Milee nice post, couldn't agree more. I hated CTs today as everyone was happy that Viren was back but they totally sidelined Nivi today and I really wanted at least one scene between Nivren but instead we got Sid and Divya, I just don't understand that at all. Viren who used to feel Nivi's presence, didn't see that she wasn't even there when he was enjoying is happy reunion with family. This I never expected from Viren's character. Also just can't understand the reason for Nivi's leaving sood house, I am all for her to leave but please give some logical reasoning for it, I have had with all this bloopers and confusions. I get that she can't live in that house anymore as she thinks Viren doesn't want her there and whatever her reason to stay in that house is over, but then why she was talking about making marriage work, does she now think that she can't make this marriage work anymore?

The whole magalsutra thing is pretty boggling, Divya is still not wearing it, it's just Nivi and that too all of a sudden, she never got mangalsutra as Nivren didn't have it at time of wedding, then now from where did Nivi get it? Please show some explanation about all this, it's just too many bloopers and disconnections.

Please please please handle this separation track with care and without bloopers. I don't want any stupid misunderstanding between Nivren. They were always good with communication and I want that to stay as it is.

Thankyou Ketty for the comments. That is the reason I wrote that we understand NivRen so much that as if we did PhD on them.
I can understand Viren not feeling her presence when he is with family as he is the happiest person in the world today, but I never understood why CT's didnot give afterwards scene in their room. Should we think they slept seperately not in their room. Atleast as I said they should have given a scene where he comes to talk to her but she is sleeping or acting something which will still believable.
And don't even talk about the reason for seperation its so not logical or strong enough.

I really hope CT's show this seperation meanigfully without jumping around the scenes.
milee1014 thumbnail
Originally posted by: CCBM_fan

Milee.........Thanks dear for this lovely n much needed post......U  wrote everything that I felt after watching 2day's episode......You put everything in this post  that we want 2 say 2 Cts......

again thanks on behalf of every lovely member of dis forum for ur post.....

Thankyou Yati right? (sorry if itsnot, its been a while for me)
I knew we all feel the same dear, its so disappointing. I could not even enjoy the brother bonding and I was waiting for it for so long.
prajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Milee dear.... completely agreeing with you...
beautifully said.. couldnt have been better than this...
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: milee1014

Thankyou Yati right? (sorry if itsnot, its been a while for me)
I knew we all feel the same dear, its so disappointing. I could not even enjoy the brother bonding and I was waiting for it for so long.

Right milee....πŸ˜†
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Millie quite agree with you but Viren's apologies are due for the future track they just rushed it. As far as Nivi's concern I am sure it will be for Viren to bring her back though I don't like way of presentation but yep they are doing to show how Viren will bring her back by apologising to her like he did to his DS.
They rushed the things but I am sure that is kept for other track. 
Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 13 years ago
milee1014 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Hey Millie quite agree with you but Viren's apologies are due for the future track they just rushed it. As far as Nivi's concern I am sure it will be for Viren to bring her back though I don't like way of presentation but yep they are doing to show how Viren will bring her back by apologising to her like he did to his DS.

Rachu, I know dear the apologies and all are for future but atleast he should have acknowledged right? didn't he go to his room in the night. That is what I am asking atleast they should have shown something but its better than nothing right? The whole scenario is rushed and I am liking it, as if they are testing our intelligence.
I am with this seperation track but they should have some logical, strong reason behind it which should make us think yes, that is right and they are taking it correct approach.

Oh come on you asked me write something not saintly and when I write you are giving me reasons dearπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ just kidding, I know you agree with me just like all our friends.
mittusingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Millee- I totally agree with what you said and am too very disappointed In CT's today,

Where is the unspoken bond that we saw in NIvren before the HM episode, These are the same CT's who created magic between two strangers...who are so different from each other yet so similar...they showed we can speak without any language, they made us believe in magic of the true love and heart that beats together as one.... although they both didn't confess what they shared between them could be felt by us. What they need to understand that Viren and Nivi are not fictional characters played by Neha and Kinshuk,

Amazingly they are very much real for me, and I share their pain and joy as I do mine......

I am disappointed that CT's are lagging behind in showing us meaningful scenes between NivREN nowdays, I am amazed as why you are doing it as we as audience and normal people can understand this need then why are the CT's whose role and job is to show this are not!!

They need to buck up and get their acts together as we as audience as you call it are not stupid!!!!

Please DON'T MESS UP.....DON'T SPOIL NIVREN FOR US!!!!
Edited by mittusingh - 13 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Heyy mlieee nice post . I Agrre wid wht u said abt nivi . She is Angel . But d reason for her leaving hi=ouse is nt at all Strong . Why couldn't she see d love in Viren's eyes when there were so many eye locks b/w nivRen 2dy . n Viren's each n every staring was showing his love 2wds Nivi . was sayng thank u 2 her But She still thnk tht Viren's doesn't love her .

Yaar tell me one thng . When Viren was telling 2 her tht He hates his family ( whch was nt truth ) She never went wid his words becozz She understood him n knew tht all those thngs r just a lie but When he told her tht He hates her then Why Shewent wid his words n belived it ? couldn't she see tht tme tht whtever he said 2 her was also a lie ?

As far as Viren's confession n sayng sorry 2 her is concerned , I thnk like rachu said Ct's kept it for future when Viren will apoplogise 2 her . Miliee Nivi was hurted d most n tht is why Viren is getting hard 2 open infront of her . n So he is nt even seeng into her eyes . he is nt able 2 do tht . Then Hu cn we expect tht he will get courage 2 apologise 2 her ? Arre baat karna toh chodo , he is nt able 2 look into her eyes becozz of tht guilt whch still is there inside him . n It will nt go till d time Viren gets asuurance of nivi's love . here Assurance I m sayng htt Nivi will hav 2 confess her love frm her mouth . Viren wants 2 hear tose 3 magical words frm her n then Only He will able 2 forgive himself n will ask for fogiveness . n I thnk tht is why ct;s didn't show any scene b/w Nivren .

Mangalsutra thng I m thnkng , infact i m sure tht may b Viren might hav gifted her either 2dy in holi  or may b before sometime whch they cn show as a FB . n during song seq She wore it n When She was getting ready 2 leave d house , She removed it . We can't judge it as We hav 2 see d epi . Let see . hav patience n wait whtz in store for us
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Moni agree with you and I don't see small bloopers from where she got magalsutra and all when big things are going there are lot of discontinuities which I hope they will show when Viren will be shown to self analysing in her absence. I wanted Nivi to leave Sood house for some days and Viren should apoligize to her and I am sure he will do this but presentation was not so good.

See Nivi is a girl who live with complex that no one can love her and no one can do anything for her. Though she had seen the proofs like Sid loved he and was ready to leave his house and Viren did so much for her but that is forgoten due to hatred issue. She will believe when she will see that Viren loved her and he can do anything for her. So in separation track Viren will prove that only.