Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

CT's you disappointed me BIG Time (Page 2)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Thanks Milee for this post.. It was well needed. I sent out a note to RS and CTs this weekend only about all the unsolved tracks and to bring out Sid-Nivi past, about mangalsutra (as seen in the segments already) and requested them to show some interaction between Nivi and Viren. I know I sent email very late and they had already shot all these scenes..but still I wanted to try. I am so frustated hence have stopped writing about CCBM regularly... Can you believe I watched the episode only now and I liked Kinny's acting but nothing else.. Did not enjoy it as the episode felt very rushed to me and I was so sad that the whole house forgot about Nivi except Dadaji.
And I thought the scene where Nivi is walking in the background and going upstairs with Viren and family in the forground as very symbolic.. It seemed as if a soul or farishta is walking and has made sure that everybody is happy without considering her happiness... Nivi looked like an angel to me, kind of blessing Viren and family and walking away from there... This is foreshadow of upcoming track - separation... That was the only scene that I liked today...
Thanks Anju for the comment. I thought the day I see my Sood brothers hug it will be the happiest but I am not happy at all. CT's really disappointed us.
As per Nivi, she is really an angel. Didn't we always thought that she never ever does anything for her happiness, its always for her loved ones.

I am all up for the seperation track but the reason is not strong for me. She who believed Viren can change, he has capability of loving then why is she leaving him, if given time he will come back to her and make her his heart's queen. And her reason is that she fulfilled dadaji's promise but what about the promise she made to her father that she will work on her marriage.

I would have loved if the reason was Hema's taunting about Divya's happiness and this time Nivi will think about Sid's happiness too as she saw him happy with Divya, and she leaves the house thinking that Viren is back with his family and he will be happy and if she lives here Hema will never ever rest in peace. Again do it for her loved ones not for herself, and think about it this way Nivi-Sid past can also brought forward and the real reason of NivRen's marriage, how much she sacrificed for her dumb sister who is not thankful at all. And in this seperation even NivRen can figure out how much they need each other in their lives and that they are part of each other for eternity.
I know you think just like me, tell me until and unless Nivi's sacrifices comes out can she live happily and peacefully in Sood mansion even if Viren confesses his love to her. No way, Hema will never let that happen. If Divya sneezes she will say its because of Nivi's fault she could not see her daughter happy, if lets say for the sake of it tomorrow dadaji & Sid write everything on Viren's name Hema will say it was all Nivi's chaal, she could not see her daughter happy. I am just fed up with this, its high time Hema & Divya and everyone else know why NivRen got married and why Nivi is in the sood mansion.

YOu know I expected Sid to thank her for bringging back his brother. It would have been nice to see that.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_Luvu4eveShayafanScintillatinganjubalacherrypansyAlphabet26Peace67

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aysha1989

I totally agree with you and thank you for coming up with an awesome thread! I was also really disappointed with Viren,YD Dadi and Vandana Tayeeji why did the CTs rush to the holy it has more time they should have at least waited till Thursday they should have had some light scenes between nivren at least viren feeling bad for wht he did to nivi. separation is needed we understand but not like this!

And yes I liked how Dada ji took nivi out from there to thank her that was nice and I liked viren going on his knees in front of dada ji that was really touching!  
Thanks Aysha for the comments. Yes, me too loved that scene in the beginning Viren going on his knees and begging for forgiveness and then dadaji hugging him. Beautifully performance by Kinshuk and dadaji.
And then that scene between dadaji-Nivi it was done beautifully.
Lets hope CT's won't disappoint us further more.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aysha1989Scintillating

CCBM-fan IF-Rockerz
CCBM-fan
CCBM-fan

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Milee.........Thanks dear for this lovely n much needed post......U  wrote everything that I felt after watching 2day's episode......You put everything in this post  that we want 2 say 2 Cts......

again thanks on behalf of every lovely member of dis forum for ur post.....

Edited by CCBM_fan - 14 March 2011 at 12:35pm

milee1014aysha1989

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Milee nice post, couldn't agree more. I hated CTs today as everyone was happy that Viren was back but they totally sidelined Nivi today and I really wanted at least one scene between Nivren but instead we got Sid and Divya, I just don't understand that at all. Viren who used to feel Nivi's presence, didn't see that she wasn't even there when he was enjoying is happy reunion with family. This I never expected from Viren's character. Also just can't understand the reason for Nivi's leaving sood house, I am all for her to leave but please give some logical reasoning for it, I have had with all this bloopers and confusions. I get that she can't live in that house anymore as she thinks Viren doesn't want her there and whatever her reason to stay in that house is over, but then why she was talking about making marriage work, does she now think that she can't make this marriage work anymore?

The whole magalsutra thing is pretty boggling, Divya is still not wearing it, it's just Nivi and that too all of a sudden, she never got mangalsutra as Nivren didn't have it at time of wedding, then now from where did Nivi get it? Please show some explanation about all this, it's just too many bloopers and disconnections.

Please please please handle this separation track with care and without bloopers. I don't want any stupid misunderstanding between Nivren. They were always good with communication and I want that to stay as it is.
Thankyou Ketty for the comments. That is the reason I wrote that we understand NivRen so much that as if we did PhD on them.
I can understand Viren not feeling her presence when he is with family as he is the happiest person in the world today, but I never understood why CT's didnot give afterwards scene in their room. Should we think they slept seperately not in their room. Atleast as I said they should have given a scene where he comes to talk to her but she is sleeping or acting something which will still believable.
And don't even talk about the reason for seperation its so not logical or strong enough.

I really hope CT's show this seperation meanigfully without jumping around the scenes.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aysha1989gmann2010ScintillatingPeace67Dilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CCBM_fan

Milee.........Thanks dear for this lovely n much needed post......U  wrote everything that I felt after watching 2day's episode......You put everything in this post  that we want 2 say 2 Cts......

Thankyou Yati right? (sorry if itsnot, its been a while for me)
I knew we all feel the same dear, its so disappointing. I could not even enjoy the brother bonding and I was waiting for it for so long.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aysha1989ScintillatingCCBM-fanNiViren-RajDilbole_ShiOmRu

prajee Senior Member
prajee
prajee

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Milee dear.... completely agreeing with you...
beautifully said.. couldnt have been better than this...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NiViren-RajDilbole_ShiOmRu

CCBM-fan IF-Rockerz
CCBM-fan
CCBM-fan

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by CCBM_fan

Thankyou Yati right? (sorry if itsnot, its been a while for me)
I knew we all feel the same dear, its so disappointing. I could not even enjoy the brother bonding and I was waiting for it for so long.

Right milee....LOL

milee1014Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Hey Millie quite agree with you but Viren's apologies are due for the future track they just rushed it. As far as Nivi's concern I am sure it will be for Viren to bring her back though I don't like way of presentation but yep they are doing to show how Viren will bring her back by apologising to her like he did to his DS.
They rushed the things but I am sure that is kept for other track. 

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 14 March 2011 at 12:48pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_Luvu4eveprajeeScintillatingPeace67

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index