Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

CT's you disappointed me BIG Time - Page 8

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: milee1014

Ketty, when I saw that suitcase I was like expressionless. I never ever thought CT's will do this to us. Nivi taking such a big suitcase as if going to a trip. Come on CT's and Ketty as you said if they are new, they did not do their homework properly or they wanted to give Divya some dialogues in that scene. And Yes, Sid was more shocked than Viren, maybe he already knew she will be doing thisπŸ˜†

@bold - i was laughing... If Sid already knew then he would not be shocked but would have expressions like CC - here comes another drama....πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anjubala

@bold - i was laughing... If Sid already knew then he would not be shocked but would have expressions like CC - here comes another drama....πŸ˜†

Arey Yaar Anju, I was talking about Viren. He was not shocked because he knew that she was leaving because of the suticase. Maybe he saw that in the roomπŸ˜†. Such a big suitcase who can miss it, and not only suitcase did you see Nivi also wore jewellery.
Hey Bagwan, I don't know this new CT's completely changing the character.
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anju, I have been thinking from yesterday. Do you think is there any reason other than divorce thing for which Nivi is leaving? YOu see suddenly she stopped talking to Viren just before yesterday she spoke with him when she was giving him breakfast and was concerned about him, she was smiling when he came to breakfast, she was laughing and clapping when he came into the library to play chess, why sudden change.
Even today, when he was approaching her to put rang and wish her she just moved away fromt there but then again when Sid-Viren was smiling and drinking bhang and making jokes she was smiling looking at Viren. I am getting all mixed signals here.
YOu know what I am thinking yes, they showed that Divorce dialogue by Viren when she came back to the room that day deciding she will leave but maybe its Hema's dialogue which is working in her mind. What do you say? Because my mind and heart are not agreeing what my eyes are seeing on the screen. The Nivi who always fights her odds is just leaving because he did not talk to her or he wanted divorce in his hatred.
All those earlier scenes and even tonight's scenes contradict the reason behind her leaving Viren.
What do you think?
savera2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ Milee:

Lovely post... but when will we be HEARD... At the moment, every notice to CTs is being ignored and things are day by day getting worse... 

Yes, on personal level, many has got a way to promote their talents, establish friendships and be part of a "family." But at the same time it hurts to see the root of all this wonderful interactions to be corrupted, messed and polluted... 

Another answer to your post can be read here: 
savera2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Last, but not at least: 

KASHMAKASH

Qadr Nahin Karta Meri, Agar Hoon Main Paas To

Dhoondhta Phirta Hai Mujh Ko Agar Ghayab Ho Jao To

Mile To Zubaan Pe Inkaar-e-Mohabbat Hota Hai

Aur Na Mile To Har Ada Se Pyar Jhalakta Hai

Written by Abidah/Savera @ 04.05.2010

Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Milee nice post and analysis.

The CTs have ruined everything by keeping back Viren's apology for the separation drama. Twice in yest. episode Nivi walked away. The Viren of old would not have let this go. He would have forced her to speak to him. Ok, he is still consumed with guilt, but how the hell is he enjoying pakoras when this guilt is still within him? Did he even notice that she was not there when they were eating?

The CTs needed to have had the apology scene by now. It already smacks of too little too late.  They could have had Nivi tell Viren first she is leaving before the family. This would have been better because the apology etc. would have come then and things would still stay between them as husband and wife.
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Milee.........awesome post again dear......U said it all....thatz why I said yesterday ....U have done P.Hd. on nivreniacs also......😊

BTW....after reading some posts by CCBM members ......I got 2 know dat CTS have been changed n new Cts have been hired ......If itz true ...den no wonder ,why all dis crap is going on in CCBM......

U know gals....dis is d one n only soap i use 2 watch regularly......just coz it was not predictable as other shows n it showed logical things.....but it is not d same show as i used 2 enjoy earlier.....πŸ˜”

If new CTs continue 2 show dis kind of story ,den I afraid ,I have 2 stop watching dis show....

Hope Cts would bring back d old charm of CCBM.....
Edited by CCBM_fan - 13 years ago
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Milee

I too want a small separation for Nivi-Viren. This separation is going to make them realize the importance of one other  in their life. But I want to have a good justification too for it.

I want to talk about the CTs. Like all of you I too don't understand them.
I would like tell the CT's the they should not mistake us for the saas-bahu audience.
We love CCBM for its unconventional story, its characters and also Nivi-Viren.
Nivi-Viren would not have been possible without the good story, supporting star cast and the brilliant performance of Kinshuk-Neha.
I understand it is fictional, but that does not mean that CT's can get away without proper justification. We are the audience who know our characters, and story so far with all the important details much better than the CTs. CTs should remember that and stop making blunders and disappoint us.

The Cts switched off Viren talking button with the family, now they have switched it off with Nivi.
The Ct's have shown how well Viren understands Nivi and knows when she is disturbed and he has always talked to her and known the reason behind her worry.
1] Now the CTs are probably trying to show that even though he knows that there is something wrong with Nivi, he cannot open out due to his guilt. But then how did he speak when he saw Nivi crying in the home mandir. Then why can't he do it now.
2] Viren not missing Nivi when he is with family after the reunion. What we know of Viren and his intense love for Nivi, it is not possible that he is not missing Nivi.
3] How can the CTs forget to have Viren thank Nivi for giving him his family. Eye locks are not enough he needs to talk.
4] As we all said the communication between Nivi-Viren has totally come to a halt. Why?

The Ct's are not making sense even where Nivi is concerned.
Viren had told Nivi on the night of revelation that she can leave him, then he again repeated it in their bedroom and the final straw was Divorce.
Inspite of all this why did Nivi not leave. Because she loved Viren and wanted to see him happy and ease his pain. Did she forgive him as this could be seen from her dialogue with DS the night of revelation. Or did she keep aside her pain.
What reason will she give, that oh he served me the divorce papers, well that was when he was angry and full of hatred. She knows Viren so well.
And why dialogues like - (1) i will make show that this marriage is success, (2) Sood house is my house, (3) sood members are my family, (4) being sad because the vrat is broken.

I was not able to enjoy the holi episode as much I wanted to because of Nivi leaving and not understanding the reason behind it. I hope Ct's give a good explanation.

Sorry, This is just my frustration coming out.

Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 13 years ago
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
About yesterday's last scene when Nivi announces that she is leaving.

If you watch that carefully. Viren knew Nivi was distrubed but he did not expect her to leave. He was shocked and he was about to keep his plate and get up when the camera angle was changed. And we see Sid and Tayaji get up first and then Viren and his mom.
It is the problem with direction and editing.

The editing problems have been seen before too.
example when the couples are leaving for HM and getting into the car. Here you see Viren opening the car door for Nivi, next shot Divya sitting and then the next shot Viren again opning the door for Nivi. Editing problems

Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I thought the same about the editing yest. Raj.