CT's you disappointed me BIG Time - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
I do agree with you they are contradicting themselves a lot (like Nivi saying she will make her marriage work and now deciding to leave). I don't think they should've made Nivi say that because I think she should leave (my opinion) even if its a short separation because this will be sort of be a small punishment for Viren! And that was a really good analysis, thoroughly enjoyed reading it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

But I did enjoy Prataps scene today....finally Divya is being taught something which is morally correct
Thankyou Diya and Sunshine(sorry dear don't know your name) really appreciate your comments. Yes, me too loved that few seconds scene between father and daughter.
I  completely agree with u Milee. Thanks for writing it in detail. Hope CTs read this.

We can hardly enjoy any scenes with these blunders!!!

Originally posted by milee1014

Thankyou Diya and Sunshine(sorry dear don't know your name) really appreciate your comments. Yes, me too loved that few seconds scene between father and daughter.
Hi Milee, I'm Pooja๐Ÿ˜Š....lovely analysis once again!!
Hi Milee again right on the target. Well only good part about today's episode was PT and Divya conversation. I just have had it with stupidity of CTs. Yesterday mangalsutra and now suitcase. And still Viren didn't find a time to talk to Nivi and when he found her once in today's episode he lost his voice I guess, was he thinking that everything will go back to it's normal way without him uttering a single word to Nivi? In today's episode Sid's shock was better than Viren, is he still in some kind of trance or what? Please stop ruining Viren and Nivi's character for us, that's my humble request to you. I do want Nivi to leave Sood house as Nivren need a fresh start but with proper logical explanation. Vaada and promises don't hold values in this show, it keeps getting broken all the time.
Milee,

Very well written and I agree with all the points you have highlighted.
I too expected Nivi to leave in what she came to the Sood house as that would have made the impact. I did not expect her to take such a big bag.
All those statements made during the divorce scene by Nivi, how much was true.
She is also proving her NT dadi wrong who is so proud of her and who knows and believes strongly that Nivi will make her marriage work.

Why did Nivi cry when the vrat was broken, when her final goal was to leave Viren once he accepts his family.

The other point I wanted to make was, Viren took the decision on his own without asking Nivi, but then he was angry and filled with hatred. Nivi knew that the Why is Nivi giving a tit for tat.

The person for whom she fought for against everyone form marriage till date, why can she not gather the courage and tell him first. Because she is Mrs Viren Sood, she is the Sood bahu.

If she had courage to keep aside what viren did to her and help him realize the love for his family then i think she can talk to him first.

Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 13 years ago
Miliee dear hu r u ? n dear wht 2 say ? U said it all . Couldn't aggree more . me2 nt getting d reason behind Nivi's leaving house . I know She i dong dis becozz of tht Divorce thng as She thnkns tht Viren doen't need her  . But When She cn understand Viren's love 2wds his family then Why an't she understand Viren's love for her ? When She didn't go wid his words at d time of confrontation(stalker revealation) n saw his pain n gdness then Why she is gong now wid his words whch She2 knows somewhere tht is spoken becozz of anger . ( divorce one ) n didn't hav any truth in it .

I hope Ct's clear all dis mess soon n give us our Nivren back soon
Edited by sushmitadutta - 13 years ago
Yes, you all have raised good points.. Nivi and Viren have lost all communication that a husband and wife need for a successful marriage. They both are not able to reach out to one another.
Why only Nivi has to speak out, why not Viren? What did Viren think that Nivi will let him tie mangalsutra when he has not even talked to her??? He understood something was wrong but he did not try to fix that... He must have gone to his room to change, can CTs not show us a small scene between them - Viren trying to reach out to Nivi or vice-versa???
We are not dumb and I feel so bad that such a wonderful show is being ruined daily. Before I used to be anxious to watch it ASAP but now, no..I take my own time to watch it..
I seriously hope CTs and Rajanji take a note of this thread and do something about the story line. Why do they think that we will be able to enjoy NiVren romance when so many questions are unanswered. NiVren are not same to me now and they will not be till these bloopers and gaps are filled in by CTs....Please do something.

Reading everything that has been said by you guys makes me only say this:

Dear CTs,

Please get your sh**t together.

With no love,
Priya

๐Ÿ˜ก
Thankyou Anjali, Ketty,Raj,Moni & Anju for your comments.
Anju just like you I am not that eager to watch CCBM in the morning. Before it was as if a medicine to take it on time now I don't even care.
And today toh I didn't know should I laugh or just stare at the screen or cry my heart out because I am watching such stupidity.

Raj, you said what I was thinking too. That CT's did not even leave our sweet and tiger Naintara dadi in this game. Now I feel Nivi made her dadi's words jhoota.

Ketty, when I saw that suitcase I was like expressionless. I never ever thought CT's will do this to us. Nivi taking such a big suitcase as if going to a trip. Come on CT's and Ketty as you said if they are new, they did not do their homework properly or they wanted to give Divya some dialogues in that scene. And Yes, Sid was more shocked than Viren, maybe he already knew she will be doing this๐Ÿ˜†

Anju, tell me about the Mangalsutra. Just for this drama they brought the mangalsutra. Oh dear, CT's did not do their homework again theydon't know Viren never ever gave a mangalsutra before.
That is what bothering me a lot Anju why are CT's so hell bent on not showing any scenes between NivRen.
They did show a little communication just the other day where he was only talking to her and not to anyone in the family and then suddenly he doesnot even talk to her and not only him even she doesnot even talk to him just the other day she was the one who used to initiate the talks What happened all of a sudded. I know seperation track.

Moni, I know we want our characters back and that too ASAP. I don't want any romance, I want meaningful scenes not something stupid out of the blue things.

You know girls, just now I answered a post by Mythri. there I wrote tomorrow Viren should stop Nivi, first he should tear those divorce papers and tell her I wanted this because I was fed up with your My family mantra and you better stay back because you know why in the first place we got married, you don't want your secret out right? or else you know what I can do and what I did, remember I was the stalker and I can go to any extent.๐Ÿ˜† 
I have become sadistic, and Abidah says better sadistic than dumb right?
Sorry for the last para, I just want to change my mood that is all. I am fed up with all this nautanki