Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: gmann2010

Hi Anju, I am fine dear. How r u? I know I also saw just a thanks and gratitude no love at all. And true, just looking at her with gratitude won't cut in at all. He should have said something or at least tried to say something. It was so sad to see Nivi standing alone and everyone of them were enjoying their happiness. They were all so consumed with what Viren did today, they totally forgot why he did it. And even next day, you can clearly see Nivi sad and stressed but no one can see that, they all were busy celebrating holi. No one in that house deserves Nivi and I am really glad that she is leaving now. I think she will leave without anyone knowing as she will not be able to tell them.

Ketty, you know CT's should have started this seperation beautifully with some logic reasons but they failed to achieve that, or maybe we should wait and see what they will come up tomorrow (see I am still postive)
another thing she herself said to God "that I know I am going to hurt everyone" see these kind of dialogues which are throwing me completely off.
She telling CC I will never leave Viren
She asking God that "you did not make my fast complete because he can't be mine"
She telling her father that she will work on her marriage and make it successful
And today with dialouge infront of God.

Oh yes, you and Anju are right me too did notice that its gratitude not love which was showing in his eyes.

I am really hoping CT's handle this seperation track with utmost care if not it will be so painful to watch. Sometimes it feels they are in a rush or something. Sometimes I question are they same CT's who gave us such brilliant scenes before.
milee1014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Milee loved ur post and agree with each and every word of urs. Atleast they could have shown that Viren is trying to talk to Nivi but people keep interrupting them. That would have made more sense. They  did not show any scene of Nivren together which was actually needed and instead they showed Sidya (i don't know y but i still hate the couple to the core).

Oh Zarmeen, its been a while. How are you doing? I missed you so much.
Thanks for the comment and tell me about it that is what I was thinking if they wanted NivRen not to talk to each other until before their reunion they should have atleast showed that Viren trying to reach her but could not or Viren entering their room to talk to Nivi but she was sleeping or something. That is what making me so much mad today.
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG, thank you, Milee, thank you, for this post. 🤗 I cannot appreciate this post of yours addressing the CTs enough. To say that today's episode was disappointing would be an understatement!!! It completely took away the happiness that I had about Viren re-uniting with his family and forgiving everyone. I just didn't enjoy it despite the fact that I so badly wanted to. Please CTs please, do handle the upcoming separation track of NivRen carefully. Please, I don't think we will be able to take any more blunders from your end. Please don't ruin this wonderful show and please don't tamper with this phenomenally romantic NivRen couple, that you have so beautifully created and all of us here have so wholeheartedly fallen in love with.....
milee1014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Actually even I felt really bad for Nivi no one in the family actually did anything to bring Viren back. They were all ready to throw him out and when they got him back no one actually thank Nivi for that even I hated that the most. I never liked it but I am actually happy that Nivi is leaving the house therefore I am neglecting everything else I want Viren to bend in front of her to ask forgiveness.

Rachu, its good you are neglecting everything if not we had to work on you to bring you back to positivity.😆

I have to say the CT's who made me disappoint today gave such a beautiful scene in the beginning were Viren on his knees saying sorry to his dadaji. Brilliant action by Kinshuk👏 and then dadaji-Viren hug which said it all.👏
milee1014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Excruciating

OMG, thank you, Milee, thank you, for this post. 🤗 I cannot appreciate this post of yours addressing the CTs enough. To say that today's episode was disappointing would be an understatement!!! It completely took away the happiness that I had about Viren re-uniting with his family and forgiving everyone. I just didn't enjoy it despite the fact that I so badly wanted to. Please CTs please, do handle the upcoming separation track of NivRen carefully. Please, I don't think we will be able to take any more blunders from your end. Please don't ruin this wonderful show and please don't tamper with this phenomenally romantic NivRen couple, that you have so beautifully created and all of us here have so wholeheartedly fallen in love with.....

Oh Payal, thankyou for the comment dear. I really hope someone from the production or creative team come and check this. And fix their blunders in future.
Now I am really getting scared of this seperation track one more blunder it will be so hard to watch the characters we love from our hearts and we feel as if we known them forever.
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: milee1014

Thank you girls for all your comments, I really appreciate it. Just like you all I was so sad seeing Nivi sidelined from the family. That is the biggest disappointment CT's gave today. Because for them this Seperation track was a must and they wanted to start with this but should not have been started like this. No one Vandana, Sid, Divya, Dadi and then specially Viren himself did not see Nivi missing from the family happiness in the hall. Then I thought ok Viren will talk to her later but alas no scene at all. CT's just changed from evening to night and to morning and what happened in between. Dinner, Sleep this is what disappointed me a lot. Should we think that Nivi was never present there or no one bothered to miss her.

@Vidya, I don't think Viren talking to her on Shivratri an abrupt scene. He could not see her crying, he could not see her in pain so he spoke to her and told her lets go to the mandir.
And about Nivi leaving, I am not against it but the reason seems to be not logical at all. Yes, she was heart broken that day after listening to him saying about divorce but after that she saw him react to her the same as before not completely but atleast for some extent, and she herself promised her father that she will make this marriage work. So my question is why she is leaving I want her to leave and come back later for her happiness and Viren's love but not without a strong reason. I cannot accept this reason completely.
Sorry girls if I hurt your feeling these are my views. The NivRen I know and understand will never ever behave like this, that is the reason I am very much disappointed in CT's today. hopefully they show something different tomorrow then I may praise them myself.

I agree the presentation of today's episode has been disappointing. Now thinking back, there are many scenes that do not make sense considering seperation was already on cards. Lets hope for the best. I am still not giving up and the reason is NivRen. 😊

P.s: I loved Neha's performance today as an Angel watching over the family and then going into pieces in her room - alone.
Edited by vids08 - 13 years ago
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Milee,

I am Raj. I rarely watch hindi serials, but I just love Nivi-Viren and watch CCBM only for them regularly.
You have made a superb analysis.

I agree that Cts have given us such a beautiful story, with such a good ensemble of characters who do such brilliant job. WE love them, hate them, be mad at them, laugh wiht them, cry with them. They became part and parcel of our day to day lives.

Today was a disappointment. Only DS thanked Nivi. But what about the others. CC will never thank Nivi. But what about VD, YD, Sid, they did not miss Nivi while they were celebrating Viren's return.
No one thought of asking her to join them, leave alone Viren. Viren may not talk, but Viren too did not miss her not seeing her there, i don't take it. The CT's totally skipped the night and did not show a scene between Nivi-Viren.

Nivi - I agree what u wrote about her. I too don't understand why is she leaving. I know she is hurt, but she has forgiven Viren.  She is also a girl who keeps her promises.
Nivi thinks that Viren married her for getting revenge from Sid. She knew how hurt and angry he was and she was the only one who believed in his goodness. She herself told everyone at the time of divorce scene all the good points about Viren and also that she will show that this marriage would be a successful one and she was the Sood Bahu. She saw the gradual changes in Viren which the Soods never did.
Atleast Viren declared the divorce openly and gave reasons for it and she could fight back.
I don't understand Nivi leaving the house quietly. She should openly tell Soods and give her reasons. There has to be a room for others to defend. I don't accept that she does not have the courage to tell, she has the courage and we have seen it.

I don't mind the small separation, but the reasons and justification has to be solid. In this case everything is weak. That is why we are not able to accept it.

Holi - I am disappointed with CT's for making Holi such a sad affair for us NivReniacs. Every other serials holi is an joyous moment.
But in CCBM - (1) They were running behind when it came to festivals or occasions, (2) suddenly they have brought holi early,  (3) they could have had the separation and brought Nivi-Viren together on Holi, and for this if the holi would have been delayed by few days, i would have not minded.

It is very early in the morning. I was not getting sleep so thought of coming on the forum and glad that i read ur analysis. I hope I am making sense.

Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 13 years ago
kamanidiss thumbnail
This s the best analysis for this story. CTs must b aware of viewers intelligence & not only their emotions. Most of the time CTs  are dealing with emotions of viewers. Sometimes CTs may 4get the past of the story but not the viewers.  Am wondering , don't they (CTs) have these questions in their mind ? If they r enjoying the story definitely they must have got these questions !
warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
great post!!!!!!!!!!!
hope te ct's understand dat viewers r not a bunch of puppets who'll accept whatever dey show😡........
wish dat te separation track is done properly.......can't take any more blunders!!!!!!!!!
but i jus love dis show coz of ma nivren😳
lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome posts milee ... I am shattered that I spent 6 months of my life watching this ...
Please ask the moderators to pin this post .