CT's you disappointed me BIG Time - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Milee loved ur post and agree with each and every word of urs. Atleast they could have shown that Viren is trying to talk to Nivi but people keep interrupting them. That would have made more sense. They  did not show any scene of Nivren together which was actually needed and instead they showed Sidya (i don't know y but i still hate the couple to the core).

Rachna, Moni... yes his confession and sorry is kept for the separation track but still there are ways to show that he tried from his side but was not successful. He was the happiest person today and was fully with the family. But what about Nivi? He could have asked her to join the family but no...Divya was there and pulling his cheeks and all the masti.. But Nivi was not... VD always remembers Nivi but today while feeding sweets she did not offer it to her... She was the catalyst in bringing back Viren... I am utterly disappointed.  Yes, Viren is guilty and Nivi knows that hence she is leaving him as she does not want that he feels guilty all the time he sees her. Now she wants him to be always happy hence she is leaving him - giving him another jhatka so that he can come out with his feelings for her.

Very well said Anju, I hated the way Nivi was totally sidelined today. No one even bother about her at all. NT dadi said correctly that everyone in that house is selfish and they will find their own happiness. Today again they proved it. They all remember Nivi in need but forgets her in happiness.

Milee - as usual good post. But I'm not surprised at turn of events - by which I mean Nivi leaving once Viren is back to his family.. I am expecting this since they showed Nivi breaking down in her room after the Divorce fiasco. Actually I'm surprised that they showed Viren talking to her in the Shivratri track, I did mention that somewhere don't know where. That scene was more abrupt than this one.

That scene is not fittng in the seperation track. Mangalsutra has just been added to make the leaving scene more dramatic - I hope at least then they will show how she got it in the first place.

I do look forward for the CTs to do justice to the seperation track  - or is it too much too hope for !
Ketty, tell me about me. I felt so bad for Nivi.. She was the one shedding all the tears and others were enjoying the fruit of her hardwork. Sometimes, words are important too.. Sirf aankhon aankon se baat nahin banti...Yes, Viren looked at Nivi couple of times but that was the emotion of gratitude and not love.. I did not see love in his eyes at that moment - only thanks and gratitude.

Anyways, how are you doing Ketty? It has been so long since I spoke to you. Sorry for not keeping in touch with my friends here because of lot of work pressure - at work and home...
Originally posted by gmann2010

Very well said Anju, I hated the way Nivi was totally sidelined today. No one even bother about her at all. NT dadi said correctly that everyone in that house is selfish and they will find their own happiness. Today again they proved it. They all remember Nivi in need but forgets her in happiness.

That's because the Soods are incapable of doing anything themselves...or the CTs just suck at their jobs. I suspect a high dose of the latter accompanied by the former. 😡

Originally posted by vids08

Milee - as usual good post. But I'm not surprised at turn of events - by which I mean Nivi leaving once Viren is back to his family.. I am expecting this since they showed Nivi breaking down in her room after the Divorce fiasco. Actually I'm surprised that they showed Viren talking to her in the Shivratri track, I did mention that somewhere don't know where. That scene was more abrupt than this one.

That scene is not fittng in the seperation track. Mangalsutra has just been added to make the leaving scene more dramatic - I hope at least then they will show how she got it in the first place.

I do look forward for the CTs to do justice to the seperation track  - or is it too much too hope for !

I didn't expect Viren to talk the way he did at the Shivratri either!! But then again, it is highly probable that the CTs are in a rush to end the track and start another one, hence the oddness.

I really just can't see why CTs are in a rush. I have not seen any evidence of the show being placed on probation recently so why are they acting as if the show is in danger of ending because of low TRPs and so they have to rush through things?

Ugh. 😡

Originally posted by anjubala

Ketty, tell me about me. I felt so bad for Nivi.. She was the one shedding all the tears and others were enjoying the fruit of her hardwork. Sometimes, words are important too.. Sirf aankhon aankon se baat nahin banti...Yes, Viren looked at Nivi couple of times but that was the emotion of gratitude and not love.. I did not see love in his eyes at that moment - only thanks and gratitude.

Anyways, how are you doing Ketty? It has been so long since I spoke to you. Sorry for not keeping in touch with my friends here because of lot of work pressure - at work and home...

Hi Anju, I am fine dear. How r u? I know I also saw just a thanks and gratitude no love at all. And true, just looking at her with gratitude won't cut in at all. He should have said something or at least tried to say something. It was so sad to see Nivi standing alone and everyone of them were enjoying their happiness. They were all so consumed with what Viren did today, they totally forgot why he did it. And even next day, you can clearly see Nivi sad and stressed but no one can see that, they all were busy celebrating holi. No one in that house deserves Nivi and I am really glad that she is leaving now. I think she will leave without anyone knowing as she will not be able to tell them.
Thank you girls for all your comments, I really appreciate it. Just like you all I was so sad seeing Nivi sidelined from the family. That is the biggest disappointment CT's gave today. Because for them this Seperation track was a must and they wanted to start with this but should not have been started like this. No one Vandana, Sid, Divya, Dadi and then specially Viren himself did not see Nivi missing from the family happiness in the hall. Then I thought ok Viren will talk to her later but alas no scene at all. CT's just changed from evening to night and to morning and what happened in between. Dinner, Sleep this is what disappointed me a lot. Should we think that Nivi was never present there or no one bothered to miss her.

@Moni, let me tell you one thing as you know I am very positive. I was not asking Viren to apologize to her right then and there I knew this is all going to come before their reunion but think about it dear, when husband and wife live under the same roof and in the same room didn't they get a single moment to talk with each other.
These same CT's showed us a scene were Nivi comes to Viren and thanks him saying because of your hatred I got back what I lost Thank you for that. I was asking for that kind of scene right now Viren is guilty I know but he is not at odds with Nivi were he cannot even speak to her, he did speak to her a little while ago and in the night remember. That is what I am saying CT's messed up big time here. The Viren we know he will not let it go that easy he would have taken some time and spoke with Nivi and told her just a simple Thankyou. Ok lets say CT's wanted all these thankyou's sorry's for the reunion atleast they should have shown us that Viren tried to talk to Nivi but could not that would have been excellent.
About Mangalsutra I am asking the same thing dear, she is already wearing it today, how come she never wore it. I don't want it out of blue, I want atleast  a flashback scene were we see how she got it.

@Vidya, I don't think Viren talking to her on Shivratri an abrupt scene. He could not see her crying, he could not see her in pain so he spoke to her and told her lets go to the mandir.
And about Nivi leaving, I am not against it but the reason seems to be not logical at all. Yes, she was heart broken that day after listening to him saying about divorce but after that she saw him react to her the same as before not completely but atleast for some extent, and she herself promised her father that she will make this marriage work. So my question is why she is leaving I want her to leave and come back later for her happiness and Viren's love but not without a strong reason. I cannot accept this reason completely.
Sorry girls if I hurt your feeling these are my views. The NivRen I know and understand will never ever behave like this, that is the reason I am very much disappointed in CT's today. hopefully they show something different tomorrow then I may praise them myself.
Actually even I felt really bad for Nivi no one in the family actually did anything to bring Viren back. They were all ready to throw him out and when they got him back no one actually thank Nivi for that even I hated that the most. I never liked it but I am actually happy that Nivi is leaving the house therefore I am neglecting everything else I want Viren to bend in front of her to ask forgiveness.