CT's you disappointed me BIG Time

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Dear CT's I am an ardent follower of CCBM. Yes, maybe I am a little bit more towards NivRen and my Sood Brothers but I love the whole story all together. I hate some characters, I love some characters but mostly I love how you wrote the whole story of it. I am one of the viewers who is very positive, I always take positive approach to the story even if you show something stupid there, thinking that maybe some positive will come around from it BUT today you really disappointed me a BIG Time.

I didn't know should I be happy and jump around because we got our Viren back and I got to see my Sood Brothers bonding (which I was waiting from past 6 months) or should I be sad that you completely messed up the scenes which were very much needed there in the story.
We NivReniancs are people who did PhD on Viren & Nivi's characters, Yes, literally we know what they think, how they react, we also know what they are saying when they talk with their eyes. But today I could not understand Nivi and Viren at all, its just because of you guys. Sorry if I hurt your feelings but I had to vent it out.

Viren today apologized to everyone in the family. Yes, that was very much needed because he hurt his dadaji, dadi, Sid, Tayiji & CC and he did say sorry to Divya too where she never got hurt by Viren's attitude directly BUT he never ever went to Nivi (mind you she was the one who got hurt the most physically,mentally,emotionally) and said sorry. OK even then I thought its private between husabnd and wife so I waited we might get a scene between them in their room But alas NO. We got a scene between Sid-Divya (which was maybe needed but not necessary) I know you wanted to show the seperation that is the reason no talking between the couple BUT atleast you should have shown that Viren came to the room to talk to Nivi but she was sleeping or acting as if she slept already. Come on the Viren we know will never ever let go like that, you did not give any scene between them in the night, so what should we think that Viren slept outside today or Nivi slept outside or they did not even have time to be together. I am completely at loss of words, I did not expect this from you who gave us such a brilliant couple who understand eachother so well. I know you want to go with the seperation track which is good but you should think about us viewers too we are not Dumb, and just jump with joy if we get to see NivRen romance on the screeen you are testing our intelligence and patience BIG Time.

Nivi, she is such a character who does know what everyone needs and she does everything from her heart and she always trys to keep her promises. And today didn't she read Viren's eyes what he wants. She is leaving him because of that Divorce thing how can that be, come on when he asked for divorce he was full of hatred, he did not wanted her in his life because she is spoiling his plans and coming between him and his family but didn't she see how much he changed, she believed him to be good right? Didn't she see he was the one who took her to the temple, just because of her he came and performed the pooja. So why she is leaving him, ok lets say because she feels rejected or not accepted by him and she fulfilled her promise given to dadaji BUT what about her promise to her dad that she will make sure that her marriage will be successful. Did she forget about that. I could not understand this reason at all. You should have given a good strong reason for their seperation because we too believe a small seperation is needed between them so that they know importance of each other in their lives, they should know that Tehy are Part of each other for eternity. But alas you guys are again testing our intelligence.

And what's with the Mangalsutra. She never had one, we never saw her wear that, not even her whole Sood family suhagan's never wear that oh I forgot even Hema never wears one so why now? you are doing the same mistake you did before marriage where Nivi wore that RadhaKrishna locket which she herself removed after Big confrontation. Do you think we are so stupid. If you want to symbolize something atleast show a flashback scene where to show how she came up with that Mangalsutra.

And what's with the whole family, specially dadi,Vandana tayiji, Sid. they never thanked Nivi at all. I would have loved to see all these people thank Nivi infront of Viren for bringing back their lost son back. I loved you showed that dadaji spoke with her privately because he was the eldest and he is thanking her folding his hands which should not be done infront of the family. Atleast I thank you for giving that scene.

You really disappointed me big time today, I cannot even enjoy that Viren is back and I got to see my Sood Brothers hug.

And another request Please bring out Nivi-Sid past its long due, Nivi cannot live happily and peacefully in that Sood house even Viren confesses his love to her, because Hema and Divya will never let her live happily. Specially they need to know why Nivi is in that house in first place. They need to know her sacrifice, Divya need to apologize big time to Nivi and Sid for questioning their characters (I fume with anger whenever I remember that night)

Please I request you on behalf of all my friends on this forum atleast handle this seperation with utmost care because we really understand NivRen so much that we cannot take another blow on their characters.

And lastly thankyou for giving us such a beautiful story, with such a good ensemble of characters who do such brilliant job. WE love them, hate them, be mad at them, laugh wiht them, cry with them. They became part and parcel of our day to day lives.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

malleswari thumbnail
Dear milee,

Excellent Analysis!! I just loved each bit of your post which is very true.  Hope CTs should take note of this and be careful while dealing with Niviren.  once again i thank u dear for ur nice analysis.
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Totally agree with you.

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Milee for this post.. It was well needed. I sent out a note to RS and CTs this weekend only about all the unsolved tracks and to bring out Sid-Nivi past, about mangalsutra (as seen in the segments already) and requested them to show some interaction between Nivi and Viren. I know I sent email very late and they had already shot all these scenes..but still I wanted to try. I am so frustated hence have stopped writing about CCBM regularly... Can you believe I watched the episode only now and I liked Kinny's acting but nothing else.. Did not enjoy it as the episode felt very rushed to me and I was so sad that the whole house forgot about Nivi except Dadaji.
And I thought the scene where Nivi is walking in the background and going upstairs with Viren and family in the forground as very symbolic.. It seemed as if a soul or farishta is walking and has made sure that everybody is happy without considering her happiness... Nivi looked like an angel to me, kind of blessing Viren and family and walking away from there... This is foreshadow of upcoming track - separation... That was the only scene that I liked today...
aysha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
 I totally agree with you and thank you for coming up with an awesome thread! I was also really disappointed with Viren,YD Dadi and Vandana Tayeeji why did the CTs rush to the holy it has more time they should have at least waited till Thursday they should have had some light scenes between nivren at least viren feeling bad for wht he did to nivi. separation is needed we understand but not like this!

And yes I liked how Dada ji took nivi out from there to thank her that was nice and I liked viren going on his knees in front of dada ji that was really touching!  
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Milee nice post, couldn't agree more. I hated CTs today as everyone was happy that Viren was back but they totally sidelined Nivi today and I really wanted at least one scene between Nivren but instead we got Sid and Divya, I just don't understand that at all. Viren who used to feel Nivi's presence, didn't see that she wasn't even there when he was enjoying is happy reunion with family. This I never expected from Viren's character. Also just can't understand the reason for Nivi's leaving sood house, I am all for her to leave but please give some logical reasoning for it, I have had with all this bloopers and confusions. I get that she can't live in that house anymore as she thinks Viren doesn't want her there and whatever her reason to stay in that house is over, but then why she was talking about making marriage work, does she now think that she can't make this marriage work anymore?

The whole magalsutra thing is pretty boggling, Divya is still not wearing it, it's just Nivi and that too all of a sudden, she never got mangalsutra as Nivren didn't have it at time of wedding, then now from where did Nivi get it? Please show some explanation about all this, it's just too many bloopers and disconnections.

Please please please handle this separation track with care and without bloopers. I don't want any stupid misunderstanding between Nivren. They were always good with communication and I want that to stay as it is.
milee1014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: malleswari

Dear milee,

Excellent Analysis!! I just loved each bit of your post which is very true.  Hope CTs should take note of this and be careful while dealing with Niviren.  once again i thank u dear for ur nice analysis.

Thankyou Malleswari for your comment. We can just hope right? but what to do maybe we expect too much. I never understand why they are doing this, when it was not needed they dragged it so much and now they rushing everything. Ok lets say they want to move the story forward but atleast they should show some meaning to the scenes which are very much needed.
Today I could not enjoy at all except Kinshuk's acting in the beginning where he poured his heart out to his dadaji. That was done brilliantly and the hug between dadaji-Viren was just out of this world I had tears in my eyes.
sap_s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: malleswari

Dear milee,

loved ur analisis mili
milee1014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

Thanks Milee for this post.. It was well needed. I sent out a note to RS and CTs this weekend only about all the unsolved tracks and to bring out Sid-Nivi past, about mangalsutra (as seen in the segments already) and requested them to show some interaction between Nivi and Viren. I know I sent email very late and they had already shot all these scenes..but still I wanted to try. I am so frustated hence have stopped writing about CCBM regularly... Can you believe I watched the episode only now and I liked Kinny's acting but nothing else.. Did not enjoy it as the episode felt very rushed to me and I was so sad that the whole house forgot about Nivi except Dadaji.

And I thought the scene where Nivi is walking in the background and going upstairs with Viren and family in the forground as very symbolic.. It seemed as if a soul or farishta is walking and has made sure that everybody is happy without considering her happiness... Nivi looked like an angel to me, kind of blessing Viren and family and walking away from there... This is foreshadow of upcoming track - separation... That was the only scene that I liked today...

Thanks Anju for the comment. I thought the day I see my Sood brothers hug it will be the happiest but I am not happy at all. CT's really disappointed us.
As per Nivi, she is really an angel. Didn't we always thought that she never ever does anything for her happiness, its always for her loved ones.

I am all up for the seperation track but the reason is not strong for me. She who believed Viren can change, he has capability of loving then why is she leaving him, if given time he will come back to her and make her his heart's queen. And her reason is that she fulfilled dadaji's promise but what about the promise she made to her father that she will work on her marriage.

I would have loved if the reason was Hema's taunting about Divya's happiness and this time Nivi will think about Sid's happiness too as she saw him happy with Divya, and she leaves the house thinking that Viren is back with his family and he will be happy and if she lives here Hema will never ever rest in peace. Again do it for her loved ones not for herself, and think about it this way Nivi-Sid past can also brought forward and the real reason of NivRen's marriage, how much she sacrificed for her dumb sister who is not thankful at all. And in this seperation even NivRen can figure out how much they need each other in their lives and that they are part of each other for eternity.
I know you think just like me, tell me until and unless Nivi's sacrifices comes out can she live happily and peacefully in Sood mansion even if Viren confesses his love to her. No way, Hema will never let that happen. If Divya sneezes she will say its because of Nivi's fault she could not see her daughter happy, if lets say for the sake of it tomorrow dadaji & Sid write everything on Viren's name Hema will say it was all Nivi's chaal, she could not see her daughter happy. I am just fed up with this, its high time Hema & Divya and everyone else know why NivRen got married and why Nivi is in the sood mansion.

YOu know I expected Sid to thank her for bringging back his brother. It would have been nice to see that.
milee1014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aysha1989

I totally agree with you and thank you for coming up with an awesome thread! I was also really disappointed with Viren,YD Dadi and Vandana Tayeeji why did the CTs rush to the holy it has more time they should have at least waited till Thursday they should have had some light scenes between nivren at least viren feeling bad for wht he did to nivi. separation is needed we understand but not like this!

And yes I liked how Dada ji took nivi out from there to thank her that was nice and I liked viren going on his knees in front of dada ji that was really touching!  

Thanks Aysha for the comments. Yes, me too loved that scene in the beginning Viren going on his knees and begging for forgiveness and then dadaji hugging him. Beautifully performance by Kinshuk and dadaji.
And then that scene between dadaji-Nivi it was done beautifully.
Lets hope CT's won't disappoint us further more.