Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sikkaisha

Simply beautiful Liz.True he is a king,royal.Loved the episode.I have never seen love sooo beautiful.Touches your soul ,truly.
Loved your post dearπŸ€—

Thanks, Isha! 😊 πŸ˜Š
I so love your posts Liz....when i read through them i feel that i am blissfully floating around in Tasha land ..
Beautifully written like your other posts. I could actually feel and visualize the Tasha scenes while reading it.
Originally posted by lizdarcy

When he challenges his enemy, agrees to face him fearlessly, he reminds me of warriors long gone. He is every inch a king, from the regal impudence to the fierce protective streak he has for every soul around him. And if he is king, his wife, the voice of his soul is every inch the queen. She worries about him, but never does she stop him from doing what he has to do. Instead, there is the pride of a warrior's wife in her words, and her eyes. Her sorrow is hers alone. She knows he will be safe, because her love is powerful enough.

Beutifull words.. Liz..😊   especially the above ones.. this personality of his is so overpowering .. and she is the right mix of innocence and the strength.. she at any time was not his weakness but always his strength..