Posted: 13 years ago
Simply beautiful Liz.True he is a king,royal.Loved the episode.I have never seen love sooo beautiful.Touches your soul ,truly.
Loved your post dearπŸ€—
Originally posted by swati2008

very well written liz.......so true.......they really complete each other..........

Thanks, Swati! 😊 True, makes you wonder how they even existed before they found one another. Sigh. 😳
Originally posted by LuvPremeer4ever

I just love reading your posts so much....thank you πŸ˜Š

So sweet of you! 😳 Thanks, dear!Smile
Originally posted by triasha

liz......😊..............mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh to u for this..............what a lovely post...........felt the same dear.........its the intensity ,vulnerability and the strength of this man which makes him soooooo close to our hearts...........we cant find a person lyk him in real.............he stands out in every way...........just love this character.....love DUTTA BHAO...he is the HERO...for all his qualities......cv's ne bare fursat se DSP ko banaya hai.....😳........and the love omg.......❀️.......kya bolun am always left urging for more....THE WAY THEY hold on to each oder haiiiiii ,magical......and now wish his eyesight comes bak asap...........cant wait for aankhon hi aankhon mein baatein........πŸ˜›.
beautifull post............hugzzzzzzzzzπŸ€—

Yup, that intensity and  vulnerability, makes him one in a million. Plus that arrogance he still has, so regal and uh, sexy.☺️ If Dutta were for real, he'd be hunted down by us crazies!πŸ˜†

Sigh. i'm waiting too, for him to get his eyesight back and charm/dazzle Naku. Gosh! Blushing
Originally posted by Magnificen

LOL

Wow. Laugh-out-loud funny? Seriously?πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Crystal29

Great post, Liz! 

What a beautiful scene. You have the perfect word for it. It was like Honey! 

Thanks, Crystal! Honey, well, that seemed to be the perfect word, especially after the gaajar ka halwa scene.πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by AzMishy

Very well said and its indeed felt like honey! Tasha grate in every scene, their chemistry is one of a kind !

Ooh, their chemistry is one of a kind indeed! It makes me mad that they aren't a couple for real! πŸ˜†

Thanks, Mishy!
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Fabulous writeup Liz!

Thanks, Shreya! 😊
Originally posted by dc17-7

hey liz,

lovely post dear......... n well written, am not surprised........😊

tc
divya

Thank you, Divya! SmileSmile
Originally posted by brvr

Beautifully written Liz, nd ur words have the same effect of the honey that sweetens the entire thought nd the emotions behind.  Wow,  DN relationship, their love, their understanding for each other is a dream, its out of this world so pure so sweet so endearing indeed. How Dutta has transformed frm an agitated soul to a man at peace with his strengths nd weaknesses at the same time is indeed a joy  to witness .  I feel so fortunate to have taken this journey [a once in a life time]  so enriching that i feel i've learnt a lot frm [God how can it be a fiction].  Im eternally grateful for all those who created these characters nd the people who r playing it so beautifully.  ❀️

😊

Thanks dear! You know, what really amuses me is how Dutta seems so naughty, so blissful...it's like he doesn't care about anything in the world any longer. He has come a long way from the man who would shatter every time he learnt something bitter about himself or his loved ones. This man has truly fallen in love, and love has indeed made him invincible. Now that he has his beloved with him, it's as if nothing, rather no one can come in between. I like this new Dutta, arrogant and tender at the same time.😍