lizdarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ah. Today's episode was like honey. Yeah, the same honey Naku used in her gaajar ka halwa. It's funny, coz today was about Dutta confronting his enemy. Yet, the episode was smooth, flowing like honey.

I know i smiled more than once.

There is no way i can love a real person the way i love this character. It's just that he can be so vulnerable and so strong all at once. Impish and child-like all in the same moment. When he challenges his enemy, agrees to face him fearlessly, he reminds me of warriors long gone. He is every inch a king, from the regal impudence to the fierce protective streak he has for every soul around him. And if he is king, his wife, the voice of his soul is every inch the queen. She worries about him, but never does she stop him from doing what he has to do. Instead, there is the pride of a warrior's wife in her words, and her eyes. Her sorrow is hers alone. She knows he will be safe, because her love is powerful enough.

And when he holds her close, and they draw strength from each other there is this strange impish gleam in his eyes. Like he says, he has always set out for battle in passion, never before has he set out with his heart so at peace. This is a man who fights to live. Love has calmed him so! The way they hold on to each other, in those stolen moments, it makes you wonder if you've ever seen anything so beautiful. It made my soul weep, the way they just seemed so perfect in each other's arms.

I can't wait for him to get his sight back and make her melt with the intensity of his gaze!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swati2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
very well written liz.......so true.......they really complete each other..........
-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just love reading your posts so much....thank you 😊
triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
liz......😊..............mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh to u for this..............what a lovely post...........felt the same dear.........its the intensity ,vulnerability and the strength of this man which makes him soooooo close to our hearts...........we cant find a person lyk him in real.............he stands out in every way...........just love this character.....love DUTTA BHAO...he is the HERO...for all his qualities......cv's ne bare fursat se DSP ko banaya hai.....😳........and the love omg.......❤️.......kya bolun am always left urging for more....THE WAY THEY hold on to each oder haiiiiii ,magical......and now wish his eyesight comes bak asap...........cant wait for aankhon hi aankhon mein baatein........😛.
beautifull post............hugzzzzzzzzz🤗
Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great post, Liz! 

What a beautiful scene. You have the perfect word for it. It was like Honey! 
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Did something happen? 😕
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Very well said and its indeed felt like honey! Tasha grate in every scene, their chemistry is one of a kind !
divya17-7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey liz,

lovely post dear......... n well written, am not surprised........😊

tc
divya
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautifully written Liz, nd ur words have the same effect of the honey that sweetens the entire thought nd the emotions behind.  Wow,  DN relationship, their love, their understanding for each other is a dream, its out of this world so pure so sweet so endearing indeed. How Dutta has transformed frm an agitated soul to a man at peace with his strengths nd weaknesses at the same time is indeed a joy  to witness .  I feel so fortunate to have taken this journey [a once in a life time]  so enriching that i feel i've learnt a lot frm [God how can it be a fiction].  Im eternally grateful for all those who created these characters nd the people who r playing it so beautifully.  ❤️
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
true dear

waiting for eyesight then it will be awesome to see dutta and nakku together as his eyes speak more than him.