KaSh Heaven: Teri Yaad Aati Hai. <3 - Page 47

Posted: 13 years ago
@rida you better update...else i will make it but wont give...ab tell me abt the pic na?

cya swanz

hi KD m okay :P

this is funny :P

Guys i will leave in 10 mins so try to be more fast

Swanc bye take care do come whneva u can hun bye luv u

The asli true love kiss is new to me and it is very big thing bcz i never saw kissing any other leading lady onscreen yes with Nicole is different bt Shilpa is his frnd and he has kissed her twice onscreen and maybe which we have to notice bt KSG never kissed any other of his frnd or his co-star this shows how much respect KSG has for Shilpa and how much close they both are
So trueeeeeeee zahruuuuuuuuuuu he just adores her more than he evn knows. hes just so into her he never cares for the cameras or anything he is just so happy wen shes around him, she makes him forget everything <3
Damn KSG expressions are too good

Till Someone Is Going To Call Me Chocolatefreak Im Not Talking To Her

Nikiiiiiiiiiiiii Ya The Pic Is Awesome Do U Need Any PIc?
@Ridu: yh exactly yaar he respects her alot he knws her more and same goes for Shilpa they both show respect to each other and in return they dont expect anything datz the beauty of their frndship

Originally posted by tzahra

The asli true love kiss is new to me and it is very big thing bcz i never saw kissing any other leading lady onscreen yes with Nicole is different bt Shilpa is his frnd and he has kissed her twice onscreen and maybe which we have to notice bt KSG never kissed any other of his frnd or his co-star this shows how much respect KSG has for Shilpa and how much close they both are

i agree😳

you know di...once a friend of mine came to my house.........i dunno what led me to this talk....but i talked abt kash to her.......she is not their fan....but you know....i just showed her this Asli true love wala interview.............and that where karan teases shilpa about her frequent use of english.....

i dont know if she became fan or not....but u know....what was her first reaction.......

Dude are they datin now..

i was like....:O

she then said...i tell u they like each other very much...n specially that boy is almost drooling over the gal.....i wonder y arent they together.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

i was like..yayyyyyyyyyy.......that was a comment from neutral party...she mostly is fan of englisf films.......no serials nothing n especially not hindi serials.......but KaSh made her go Slight gaga.....😳

i was like...yipee.....KaSh....Meant to be..........:D πŸ˜›
i think dere might be sumthing more than frndshp b/w dem

d way he treated to her on screen even off screen its really mysterious
Originally posted by tzahra

Guys i will leave in 10 mins so try to be more fast

Swanc bye take care do come whneva u can hun bye luv u

so true <3 😳

@rida...give me some more na...shilpa ki toh i hv many...when it comes to KSG its tough for me

aahra,do you have any KSG pic on drums or guitar? for rridu's ff?