KaSh Heaven: Teri Yaad Aati Hai. <3 - Page 69

Posted: 13 years ago

Washing her face she looked into the mirror as their memories came rushing back. Shivers ran through her whole body when she gazed at her own lips which were still trembling due to that wild kiss. She had always yearned for love, his love. This was her first ever kiss, she had for once dreamt of sharing it with him; the man she loved more than anything in the world. But before things were different, she never knew armaan loved riddhima, she was shocked and broken when she had come to know this; it felt like this word love was never made for her, she loved her di much more than she loved him and she decided to stay away from him. But maybe it wasn't that easy, when ever his blue eyes stared at her she seemed to lose all her senses, why? She always asked herself. Turning around she started to go when Armaan entered the room. Looking at her he smirked and started to walk closer when she tried to walk pass him but he held her arm and pushed her back, as her back hit the wall she winced in pain. Coming closer he jammed his body with hers as he held her wrists firmly, digging his nails in them he jammed them with the wall, bringing his lips closer, he saw her close her eyes tightly and breathing heavily. Smiling he placed his lips on her ear as his tongue lingered over her earlobe sensually licking it. She began to lose all her senses as he touched his nose with hers and rubbed it softly, he caressed her whole face with his nose sensually moving it up and down. She gasped as his lips replaced it and he began to place passionate kisses all over face, as the moisture of his manly lips wetted her soft skin. Kissing her eyes, cheeks, forehead he came down to her lips blowing soft hot breathes upon it teasing her badly. She couldn't take this feeling of ecstasy anymore and begged to release her "Please Armaan" her soft whisper and heavy breathes just made him want her more and more, how he wished he could drag her to a corner and make senseless love to her, but this wasn't the time and he knew it, but one thing more he was utterly sure about was she was his and tonight would be a night when the world wud also know about it. Moving back he stared at her, with a crooked smile plastered on his face. As she opened her eyes, once again decreasing the gap between their faces he whispered not breaking their intense eyelock, "Farq nahi parta, to jab main tumhaare qareeb aata hoon to kaanp kyun jaati ho, kyun apni dil ki dharkanon ko tez hone se nai rok paati, kyun khud ko mujhse door nai karpaati shilpa, kyunke tum mjhse pyaar karti ho, I know u luv me and I dnt need any expalanation after this, aaj main tumhe sab je saamn apna banaakar hi rahoonga nd this is armaan maliks promise, stop me if u can"

Whoooooooooossshhh sorry was multi taskng

Continue =D

Aish n Ridu u both get back here or dont talk to me after this
hahahaha! baby sure got garam ;) 🤣

Ramsha needs to be here moreee :P and get her zicky back too.😆

Rida & Aish- i'll read it the day you guys complete it and post it as a whole.😆
Lol am trying to update ma FF... :P

Oyye riddu let me read.. then i will post next oneeeeee
@Ridu: that was hoootttttt that was freaky sizzling yaar i love it man why cant CV's get idea from fans they will get trp's eee i cant wait how he will make her his

@Aish: ur turn hurry up i need to go after 10 mins
hurry up Aish

I have saved all the parts of this ff which u both are writing
I am here🤪

I am soo bored and feeling lazy as usual!😳
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that so0 so so swweeet of u zahruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu =D i dnt evn write gud lol avaeein writing not sure if we ll make an os out ov it il ask ashu to correct all my parts properly nd then post it lol
Hey Ramshu...how r u? nothing new we all KaShians have become lazy

@Ridu: yh yaar all the parts u both are writing on ArSh are amazing n nt to frgt hot
BRB😆

Zahra and even worse is when we are told to work while we are lazy🤪

I wanna go lie on the bed🥱😆