-Ms.Muffin- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

ohhh yaa di story 😆

Riduuu where is the last part i wrote :O
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
This was the last part

Shilpa set silently in the locker room thinking about today's incident.... She just couldnt throw away his memories.... The way he touched her.... The way he kissed her.... She just couldnt deny the fact that it effected her... His every single touch effected her... No matter how much she claimed that she hated  him... Her heart knew she can never hate him.... The feeling were still the same for him... And Sid... She knew Sid was just a way to stay away from him... And now all she wanted was to stay away from him... As much as she could....
Shilpa holds her head  feeling the tension rise..... She kept thinking about his words.... today il make you mine in front of this whole world.... What was he gonna do.... Shilpa felt the nervous thinking about it... what was he planning to do.... As she gave more thought about it she felt herself getting more tensed.... Shilpa tries to calm down herself when Sid enters into the locker room.... " Hey Shilpa... what wrong... You look tensed... "
Shilpa force a small smile.... " Ohh Nothing.... Just a little headache....
Sid looks at her concerned... " Ohhh wait let me give you a little Massage....It may help.... "
Sid moves near her and starts to Massage her Temple... Just then Armaan walks into the locker room and notice them... He feels jealous seeing him Touch her.... Shilpa feels someone's presence... When she opens her eyes she sees Armaan looking at her in anger.... She could clearly see the rage in those eyes.... SHilpa instantly gets up from the bench.. She knew Armaan will try to come closer again.... " Sid lets go to Canteen... i feel hungry.... "
Before SHilpa could move Armaan speaks up.... " Wait... I have a announcement to make.... "
Shilpa looks at him in fear.... She wondered what was cooking in his mind right now... Armaan gives her a devilish look when Ridhima and other Interns walk into the room...
Armaan walks into the center and speaks.... " Ok people... I have a announcement to make.... Am giving a Party tonight... Sooo all of you are invited... "
Ridhima speaks happily.... " Wooow Armaan... You never told me about the party.... "
Armaan looks at Shilpa and speak.... " I just made the plan.... I thought it would be a fun night.... "
Shilpa avoids his gaze and turn to her locker..... She starts to shuffle item just soo she could wait till everyone leaves.... Slowly she looks around and see the place deserted... Shilpa takes a breath of relief and turns to go when Armaan blocks her way and crush her body with his.... Shilpa gasp feeling close to him... She starts to look here and there with the rising nervousness...
Armaan looks at her and speaks huskily... " Sooo... You are coming to Party right.... "
Shilpa shots a accusing look at him.... " After seeing your behavior do you really think i will come to your party... Forget it Armaan.... "
Armaan looks at her calmly.... " I know you will come... You will have to come..."
Shilpa speaks up sarcastically " Ohh Really.... what makes you think like that.... "
Armaan looks at her with a smile... Slowly he moves closer to her nape and trace his lips on there... Shilpa signs and tries to control herself.... Armaan gives a light kiss and speaks huskily.... " If you dont come... i will go to your house and confront with you.... what happens rest you can imagine yourself... "
Armaan moves out of the locker room leaving behind a totally dumbfounded Shilpa..... Shilpa kept trying to digest his words..... The circumstances would be more bad if she dont go.... Unwillingly she decides to go to the Party...
-Ri. thumbnail
Bin KaSh k sanam, iss jahan mein, bekraar hum, dum da dum da dum! <3
-Ms.Muffin- thumbnail
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1637977

Zahru vote here :)

Ohh tahts the part i wrote.. Soo means ridhuu has to start nowwwwwwww
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
@BG: hahaha waow u r song writer now

@Aish: done
-Ms.Muffin- thumbnail
uhhgg where is riduuu

Zahra should i write the next Part :)
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
@Aish: yh plz if u can write it thn plz write na
-Ri. thumbnail
haha i write awesome KaSh songs ;)

gimme a song guys..like a short part of song that i can make a vm on :D
-Ms.Muffin- thumbnail
Originally posted by: chocolatefreak

BAK

Shilpa set silently in the locker room thinking about today's incident.... She just couldnt throw away his memories.... The way he touched her.... The way he kissed her.... She just couldnt deny the fact that it effected her... His every single touch effected her... No matter how much she claimed that she hated  him... Her heart knew she can never hate him.... The feeling were still the same for him... And Sid... She knew Sid was just a way to stay away from him... And now all she wanted was to stay away from him... As much as she could....
Shilpa holds her head  feeling the tension rise..... She kept thinking about his words.... today il make you mine in front of this whole world.... What was he gonna do.... Shilpa felt the nervous thinking about it... what was he planning to do.... As she gave more thought about it she felt herself getting more tensed.... Shilpa tries to calm down herself when Sid enters into the locker room.... " Hey Shilpa... what wrong... You look tensed... "
Shilpa force a small smile.... " Ohh Nothing.... Just a little headache....
Sid looks at her concerned... " Ohhh wait let me give you a little Massage....It may help.... "
Sid moves near her and starts to Massage her Temple... Just then Armaan walks into the locker room and notice them... He feels jealous seeing him Touch her.... Shilpa feels someone's presence... When she opens her eyes she sees Armaan looking at her in anger.... She could clearly see the rage in those eyes.... SHilpa instantly gets up from the bench.. She knew Armaan will try to come closer again.... " Sid lets go to Canteen... i feel hungry.... "
Before SHilpa could move Armaan speaks up.... " Wait... I have a announcement to make.... "
Shilpa looks at him in fear.... She wondered what was cooking in his mind right now... Armaan gives her a devilish look when Ridhima and other Interns walk into the room...
Armaan walks into the center and speaks.... " Ok people... I have a announcement to make.... Am giving a Party tonight... Sooo all of you are invited... "
Ridhima speaks happily.... " Wooow Armaan... You never told me about the party.... "
Armaan looks at Shilpa and speak.... " I just made the plan.... I thought it would be a fun night.... "
Shilpa avoids his gaze and turn to her locker..... She starts to shuffle item just soo she could wait till everyone leaves.... Slowly she looks around and see the place deserted... Shilpa takes a breath of relief and turns to go when Armaan blocks her way and crush her body with his.... Shilpa gasp feeling close to him... She starts to look here and there with the rising nervousness...
Armaan looks at her and speaks huskily... " Sooo... You are coming to Party right.... "
Shilpa shots a accusing look at him.... " After seeing your behavior do you really think i will come to your party... Forget it Armaan.... "
Armaan looks at her calmly.... " I know you will come... You will have to come..."
Shilpa speaks up sarcastically " Ohh Really.... what makes you think like that.... "
Armaan looks at her with a smile... Slowly he moves closer to her nape and trace his lips on there... Shilpa signs and tries to control herself.... Armaan gives a light kiss and speaks huskily.... " If you dont come... i will go to your house and confront with you.... what happens rest you can imagine yourself... "
Armaan moves out of the locker room leaving behind a totally dumbfounded Shilpa..... Shilpa kept trying to digest his words..... The circumstances would be more bad if she dont go.... Unwillingly she decides to go to the Party...

CONTINUE THIS 😆😆😆

NOWWWWWWWWWWWW
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
@BG: hm short song nowadays i am listening to Tum se hi from Jab we met