Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

New FF: Ehsaas Promo - P.78 (08.08) (Page 75)

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Lovely updateHug  Sophie   , i loved  "the AS and grandchildren milan " scene and of course the FB  ,, Dutta almost said " i love u " ,,but couldnt , Day Dreaming, hope he is able to soon  and nakku accpts it,,Embarrassed ,AS already gettig ready for the Marriage yeahhh, Party AS ki jai ho LOLLOLLOL

bahut wait karaya  the update got over as soon as we started it ,, i was hoping for looong looong one ,, pl update faster and a long update Embarrassed

and thanks yuvi for persistenly  hounding sophie for this update with ur chappals and choclates,,,

pl be ready with another round , I see the chocs , agar kaam nahin kiya , toh mangoes bhi ready rakhana,,,LOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by prncz - 23 July 2011 at 7:12pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Yuvika_15-bharti-suhana19

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

hehe in dt case il mke sure i do lol..nd i hope so2..lekin shudn keep our hopes up 2 high tru as ppl arent as active here as dey used 2 bCryCryCry Crymiss the old days... i dnt think it wil b the sme in ne other forum 2bh...CryCryCry n=iknoo nufin cn b lyk hw it was.Cry.Cry am jus so glad wer allstil ere[wel mst of us nywy] lol am stil rely shoked cz she upd8d!!! wel she did promise us tht she wil update by sat n she did...we shud do it mre often... i think we shud gt her 2 update her next ff by mondayLOLLOLLOL  haha defo man sinc das d onli thng da wrksWinkLOLLOL
btw ges wa i strtd watchng IPKKND...stil rely behind thoEmbarrassedaww thts gd dw abt it...skip thru sum parts if ur 2 behind... bt defo watch the epi wer dey arrive in dehli...haha bua gts in the rickshaw with gr8 difficulty n khushi falls out...LOL...it was so funiLOLLOLLOL omg i seen dat bit.its washilarious!!! d auto guy was lyk its designed onli 4 3 ppl lmao!!LOLLOLLOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Omg Omg Omg whose back ShockedShockedin townLOLwhere on the earth have u been yaaraHugMissed u ...welcome back dear ...I didn"t really miss much on the updates on ur FFs ...when i went india ..i told u that i will catch with ur updates when iam back ..But u didn"t really update that much ...U busy bee ...But thanx to Yuvi u updated Embarrassed...
Now coming  back to the updateLOL 
Thanx alot for the wonderful update and PmWinkLoved it as always yaara ...Awww AS is happy to see Tasha and her grandchildren ...Winkthat was just sweet moments ...and loved Tasha "s FBs and present moments ..she forgets everything when he is near her ...Kids are so cute and sweet HugLoved the update and pls jaldi update karna ..dnt forget lol ...Awww u are going to end Raat ka nasha and about other FFsEmbarrassed...U take care and see ya around ,,
Lots of love and hugs
suhanaHug

Yuvika_15

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

*rubs eyes in shock* OOOhhhmygawwd!! Sophie updated? :O Hawww

ROFL
Suuuch a cute update
remembering old times and all...aye hayye!
When AS hugged Naku, and then she saw her grandkids..it was sooo awww...Naku truly is AS's daughter (in-law LOL) they love each other soo much na...and 'Dadima!' *wipes khushi ke aansoo* awwieee
And she won't leave..whether she hopes or not! :P
Hayye D's room is the same, and the prom photo how ah-dorable...and Ananya's "Oooh piccctuuure!" thats soo me!
and Raj quiet cause there isn't any toys LOL! *pulls Raj ke cheeks* kinna sona bacha hai!
Dutta ka playroom..ROFL..imagine Dutta playing vroom vroom with cars...
aw Naku ka kamra bhi same hai...
the horsie thing is so cute! She couldn't get on it!
Huuuh the fb..haye haye! and its not the first time?! Oooh!!! LOL pillow fight se seedha...errm LOL
annnd OMG Dutta was gonna say ILY to Naku lekin Ananya beech mein aagayi, I can't even be angry at her *frowns*
Oh oh oh AS all kundli milaoing and shaadi karaoing, wah re wah!
Aweesoome update
looking forward to RKN one, but *sniff* Its enndiiing *bursts into tears*
Sophiiieee I love the RaMan and everyone and it was my first ff and *cries buckets*

tamanna1391

blueopal IF-Rockerz
blueopal
blueopal

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
hey   nice  update  yaar...after  a  long  time u made  itWink...
am  happy  that  ur  back...
AS  accepts  naku  n  kidsSmile...i  loved  her...
looking   fwd...

Edited by blueopal - 23 July 2011 at 11:53pm
meriyaar Goldie
meriyaar
meriyaar

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

Special treat for sophie for updating!!

all chocs 4 u hun...

liking the special treat yuvi but if we spoil her like that then she may take just as long to update the next one LOL     
tho sophie if u update sooner then u'll get double the amount from all of us Big smile
xxx

Yuvika_15

Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

n=iknoo nufin cn b lyk hw it was.Cry.Cry am jus so glad wer allstil ere[wel mst of us nywy] yh dw im sure wen MR returns with sum new show, we'll b reunited with the gumshuda m8s...LOL
haha defo man sinc das d onli thng da wrksWinkLOLLOL yep it indeed does...so finally u all learn 2 respect moi n moi chappals...HEHE

omg i seen dat bit.its washilarious!!! d auto guy was lyk its designed onli 4 3 ppl lmao!!LOLLOLLOLhaha yh n wen dey arrive at the house the way she falls on sum next man's scooty n da way he's staring at her...LOL... 

mIsHeZ.x

Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
@raj, suhana and meriyaar... ur welcum guys...anything 2 gt an update out of sophie...the sme i do for sana...and sumtyms vika..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19prncz

Go to top