Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

New FF: Ehsaas Promo - P.78 (08.08) (Page 60)

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged

Hey Sophie, thanks for the gr8 update hun, enjoyed every single moment of it...

i lyk d fact dat der gettin married, but i fink dat it wud've bin more sizzlin 2c how dey wuda bin if they'd jus moved in2gva lol, my mind sees tings weridly lol, cnt help it, always wanna know wot wuda hapend if situations go in d direction of d unexpected lool, it creates more mystery LOLLOL

I soo lyk d way Naku feels uneasy around Dutta but he dnt clock on it lol, she givs in so easily bechari, 
who wudn't lol...

ooohhh i luv raajj, wen he officially accepts Dutta as his Dad, I hope he says "raj...naam tho sunna hoga..." lool, aaawww dat be soo cute, him introducing himself as d younger casanova, he'll b lyk a 'mini-me' version of Dutta.....haaaiiii....Day Dreaming

loool Baji gettin flirtin tips 4rm Naku, usse mere paas bhej do, main usse sab sikha dungi LOLLOL

...n wot is Sethji's problem, y can't he let Naku b happy, he knows dats wer it lies lol.....I hope he dnt bcum 2 much of a kebab mein haddi....lool....            

....and Dutta holding Anya n sleeping ooohhh....i luv dis Daddy's little chamchi lool....

m gonna b waitin 4 nx update.....riiightt here....

TinkWink

Edited by tinkerbe11 - 17 April 2011 at 8:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran255

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
FInally Finally You Updated !

Ohhhhhhhh (releses a  breath )

Awesoem update 

in this FF u always start with a master stroke !

Hmm so they just tell Babi that theyw nat to live in together  wooooo  

and Babi i think first time ever did a right thing asking them to get married :DBig smile

hmm So Naku gives him justa month to prove hmself Shocked

lets see how Dutta willl make imslef prove of her kids :P

LOve LOve LOve ANya nd Dutta scene !

the way he caressed her daughter and love how he admired Naku fro her perfection !

Awwwwwww Baji and Madhu finally cant wiat fro tehir date 

abd huh Seth and Raj so anry with Naku 

ohooooooooooooo  but im sure Dutta will make them realize that he is a changed man now !

OH love that sight Dutta ANya sleeping togetherrr !

LOve it !

But Sophieeee NO l;ate updates anymore !

cant wiat for them to get married 

and Soph i so want Raj and Dutta interactions now :P

i love RAj cuz he is like Dutta and i want him  to give his daddy a hard time :Pp

More like a problem child (movie ) wala kid way :P

Edited by kiran255 - 16 April 2011 at 11:05pm
mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
soph yeh kya..itna short update aur woh bhi afta soo long :(((

anywyz...it was a rely beautiful update nva the less....lovd it to bits...

it felt soo real...cud jus see dutta feeding his kidz while naku jus admired them......awwww bless

yipee madhu sed yeh!! :D lekin yeh baaji bhi na bilkul gadha hai lol

thnx 4 pm n pls pls plsssss do continue soon nxt time n plsssss update ur oda ffs.x

tinkerbe11

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Hi Sophie

That was a lovely update I was waiting for this ,,

Nice touch , you are going to get them married before they stay together hmm,,, with all vows, ms and all nine yards Tonguethats'gr8 ..

and I specially loved the bond that is developing between father and daughter ,that is so sweet ,, and ofcourse fianlly time for bhajji and madhu romance  yeahhhhhhhhDancing

but I have a complaint ,, **hands on hips*** why the update so short ,, Angry I want more  Embarrassed 
** opps tht was a compliment gussa mat hona pl pl pl hope ur r updating tmrw also ..Tongue
Raj

tinkerbe11

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Awwwww that was such a beautiful update , specially the last part! * sigh* me dreaming!!!
So they will marry on a condition! Hmmmmmm that's ok, so they will eventually fall in love all over again, but me have Q if it didn't work, how nakku gonna manage Ananya after that, I mean after 1 month! My guess is it gonna go that way!? Hmmmmm me have to wait for that na :p
I really enjoyed the last bit! Hope we gonna have more of this sort :D
ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Hi Sophie was waiting fr ur updt eagerlyyyyyy............ a real short and sweet one...........so Tasha having a great Indian marriage............ they hid the contract thing frm the elders.......... luve the father-daughter part a lot.......... so touching........ sethji and Raj are really caring....... they are scared to seeing Nakku hurt again............. Dutta really luvs nakku and their 2 kids......... so madhu said yes to Baaji............ looking frwrd to Baaji-Madhu date and Tasha wedding.......... updt sooooooooooooooooooooooon.........waiting eagerlyyyyyyyyyyy
rainurubal IF-Rockerz
rainurubal
rainurubal

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
lovely update and thanks for the pm
next update ke liye itna wait mat karwana
Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
My spot :)
Edit:
Can't i get a first spot in your FF once? *shakes head disappointingly*...I miss Yuvi now...DisapproveLOL
Hmm so you decided to go the contract marriage way....good idea....Smile
I Liked the whole DN convo...and the father-daughter-mother scene....it was so sweet and so real can i say that?...Yes, i can say that coz it was indeed real.....i could picture it in my head....

Oh, so Raj and Sethji are not happy with this decision....well they are worried for her....and tehy are right in their own way....Raj I love him....because he is a replica of Dutta.... Embarrassed..my baby Hug(That was for Raj LOL)

I love Anya....and my nephew drinks milk from the bottle in the same way as she did.....he also wakes up in the middle of the night and starts crying...i think every child does that, no? LOL..I never used to drink milk..hated it...LOL

Whoa....how come u didn't stress on Baji-Madhu proposal thing? Shocked...You know e have very less FF's where Baji-Madhu are paired and now..you don't even show their scenes Ouch...Miss yuvi and her chappals now OuchLOL..she is surely going to come and read my comments...*sacred muh* LOL
I loved the Baji-Nakku convo....how sweet they are....Embarrassed
And the last scene....the Dutta sleeping with her dawta scene must have made Nakku melt completey...but the girl should control herself... Embarrassed
That scene was so aww worthy LOL...I loved it...
Thanx for the PM....The PM service was not working...and so i searched this FF thread and reserved my spot...your PM was of no use LOL..anyways....Continue soon...busy girl....and  dont jalao roti again LOL...
Love...and Hug Tc...

Edited by Bushy_92 - 17 April 2011 at 6:07am

Yuvika_15

Go to top