Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

New FF: Ehsaas Promo - P.78 (08.08) (Page 33)

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Res 

Edited :-

Hey Sophie emotional but lovely update............................
So Bajji is there to help them......................  Thank GOD bajji told him that she is lyk a sis to him............................. It must be embarrassing for him that moment to hear such words from bajji
but atleast he now dunno commit another big mistake in his lyf........................
now Babi too knw abt Dutta. OMG babi & shakuntala r best frnds................................
Thank GOD she told that he came  to look for her after she left the house......................

hope things will be alright  soon as Bajji gonna help them..........................

thanx for the pm & update soon .................................

Edited by --khushi-- - 21 March 2011 at 7:17am

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
OH Twinie !
Love the update !
so its baaji to the rescue !
he is adorable and when he says he havent forgive Dutta!
that is so sweet <3

Love the flashbacks of how they meet !
but does it mean we hvae to bear that sups too !
eyuuuu !

Myy lil angel Anya cried so much !
dont worry hon daddy will soon come 
love it Sophieee !
Update fast !
Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Reserved.....
My fingers are itching to write a long comment now....but as u have ur spot still reserved on my destiny i will reserve mine too...tit for tat.....LOL
Edit: 
I swear tu sudhregi nahi.......LOL...and i can't resist anymore....here goes my comment...LOL
I knew it was Baji....i was right i was right...Dancing...*looks around to see almost everyone doing the same dance* Ok....so many people guessed it right...i better shut up....LOL...
Dutta is a silly fellow....must have felt embarrassed after knowing the relationship Baji and Nakku share....
I loved Baji's reaction and his response....well done Baji...Clap
I am completely on Baji's side....until Nakku forgives D he won't forget and so do i....Aww cute Baji....made it clear that he will help them get back together but he will only forgive him after Nakku does......Embarrassed...
Aww my heart goes to those poor lil angels...raj and Anya.....aww Anya slept crying...aww here u go baby....Hug...and Raj....is my darling...muahh.....he is just like his father....EmbarrassedLOL
I loved the flashback.....aww Nakku is so innocent she slept at the airport....and Dutta was already fida over her in pehli mulaqat.....WinkLOL
I am sure its either Baji or Dutta who shouted Nakku's name...TongueLOL
Ahh finally i am done with my commenting.....my fingers can take a rest from the itching session.........LOL

Edited by Bushy_92 - 22 March 2011 at 4:22am
swati2008 IF-Dazzler
swati2008
swati2008

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged

sophie......its becoming more interesting by each update.......so now Baaji is going to help Dutta to win Naku back.......wanna more DuJi scenes.......poor Anya still crying for her daddy......dnt worry girl u'll get ur daddy soon.......update soon........

stranger2rose IF-Sizzlerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
lovely updt ..i knew baaji would help him out ...love his character a lot ...and baabi always acts silly arghhhh....and u purposely included drenched dutta in ur updt after watching the holi performance i guess Wink
Moon_Lovers IF-Stunnerz
Moon_Lovers
Moon_Lovers

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
hey dear

nice update

so it's supriya who seperate them and now dutta nknew this fact

raj OMG exact copy of dutta .he isvery short tempered at this age father like son

sweet ananya crying for her father just like nakku crying for dutta.
now dutta won't let them go
nice update
Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Hey SophieHug
I knew it,the hand has to be of Baaji's.Afterall tera hero hai naaWinkso he has to become cupid  to unite these lovebirds.LOL
Like the show,in ur FF also Dutta has lot of misunderstandingsD'oh,ye gadha kab sudhregaLOL
Thanks to Baaji now he knows Nakku always loved him & still is deeply in love with him,but has fear of losing him again which is quite understandable looking at his deeds.Now,it is question of her kid's feeling.
Waise baaji ne kya mast sunaya Dutta ko about trusting wrong people.
Finally u answered my question as to when Nakku's parents will know about kid's father.Baabi must have got shocked knowing about Dutta naa,but Nakku also got to know that he had come back in search of her after she left & that he was in tears.
D & N's mom are friends.I liked how u slowly brought their past out,starting with how they met 1st time.
Bechara Dutta,1st ball me clean bold ho gaya,even though he wouldn't admit,but kuch to hua thaWink
Their 1st interaction was so cuteEmbarrassed
My sweety Anaya,still crying for her daddyCry,but what nakku is doing is also right,afterall she is doing it for her Kid's naa.I loved how u described Nakku's emotional turmoil.
Let's see how Dutta tries to recity his mistake & unite with his family.

PoojaSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanely_Insane

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety_219

Hey SophieHug
I knew it,the hand has to be of Baaji's.Afterall tera hero hai naaWinkso he has to become cupid  to unite these lovebirds.LOL
Like the show,in ur FF also Dutta has lot of misunderstandingsD'oh,ye gadha kab sudhregaLOL
Thanks to Baaji now he knows Nakku always loved him & still is deeply in love with him,but has fear of losing him again which is quite understandable looking at his deeds.Now,it is question of her kid's feeling.
Waise baaji ne kya mast sunaya Dutta ko about trusting wrong people.
Finally u answered my question as to when Nakku's parents will know about kid's father.Baabi must have got shocked knowing about Dutta naa,but Nakku also got to know that he had come back in search of her after she left & that he was in tears.
D & N's mom are friends.I liked how u slowly brought their past out,starting with how they met 1st time.
Bechara Dutta,1st ball me clean bold ho gaya,even though he wouldn't admit,but kuch to hua thaWink
Their 1st interaction was so cuteEmbarrassed
My sweety Anaya,still crying for her daddyCry,but what nakku is doing is also right,afterall she is doing it for her Kid's naa.I loved how u described Nakku's emotional turmoil.
Let's see how Dutta tries to recity his mistake & unite with his family.

PoojaSmile
Hey Pooja....i feel like copy pasting ur comment..LOL..u have echoed my feelings.....EmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219

Go to top