Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
aww...its so emotional
my baby anaya...started crying after knowing hes their daddy...felt so much for her...and dutta hugged her....so sweet :-)
and raj is truly a worrier...loved the way he tried to protect his mummy and sister:-) ...seems he is not going to accept his dad soon

and dutta thinking they might have triplets...lol
pls update soon...as i dont see any reserved spot up till now :-)
your dhamkis are really working...lol
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@Yuvi... LOL nope. Because of changes in the storyline I will need some time :) Showwie x
yoyo2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

sophie yaar please tell me the weekend will not be boring ,, i need to see the change in ur story updated ASAP,, advance mai kounse page pai reservation book karu πŸ˜†

Sophia21 thumbnail
@yoyo... Reservation kiya then i wont update for one month πŸ˜†
Since im extending this FF... I need to make a few changes.
And i've been asked to add the past as well... So i will need to write some flashbacks!
I will post the next chapter as soon as  i've figured & written it all outπŸ˜†.. Hopefully it won't take that long!

@All... Sorry for the delay *holds ears*
But I'm sure you will love the next chapter. There's a surprise for you all and you will be very happy when you read it πŸ˜†
yoyo2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
haila sophie, tak tou have line mai khare rahenge par rejarveshen nahi karen ge,, tab kou aap update karo ge na,,
ok yaar, u take ur time, i do understand this things can take some time,
Sophia21 thumbnail

They all turned towards the voice coming from ahead. Sethji had his hand on his forehead, looking high and low for a Milo. Milo? Was there another child he did not know about? Impossible! They couldn't have conceived triplets. Could they?

Chapter 6

Dutta breathed a sigh of relief when junior ran to his uncle shouting 'I'm here..' Junior's nickname is actually Milo? Dutta thought and shuddered. 'Don't run off like that' Seth growled 'you scared me' he picked up junior and walked over to Nakku.

'Milo?' Nakku asked, looking at junior and sethji weirdly.

Seth chuckled 'Actually, Raj told me he loves to drink Milo while we were swinging, so I decided to call him that' he turned around smiling and then frowned. Dutta? What the hell is he doing here? Seth fumed and put Raj down.

'Raj? His name is Raj?' Dutta asked Nakku, ignoring Sethji's hard glare.

Nakku looked from Sethji to Dutta 'Yeah..'

Sethji frowned 'That's none of your business, so go away now' he stepped forward and stared at Dutta.

'This is my business, my kids and my lo...' his voice trailed off as he looked at Nakku guiltily. Ananya placed her little hand on Dutta's cheeks and looked at him innocently, her eyes pooled with liquid 'daddy?' Dutta shifted his gaze from Nakku to his daughter and smiled lovingly at her. 'Yeah?' Dutta asked, loving the way she called him. Hearing daddy from her melodic voice was out of the world. Nothing could ever beat this feeling. 'Are you going to leave us again?' Ananya sniffed.

Dutta lost his voice while Nakku looked down and closed her eyes. No, I will never ever leave you again. As much as he wanted to say it, he couldn't find his voice. This little girl just broke his heart into million pieces with this one question. Ofcourse he won't leave her. He would never leave her. Nakku sighed 'Anya, It's getting late, we have to go'. Ananya looked at Nakku and then back at Dutta 'Is daddy coming with us?' she asked, looking at Nakku sadly. Don't do this to me, I won't be able to control myself . Nakku closed her eyes and stepped forward to take Ananya from Dutta. But little Anya didn't let want to let go of her dad. The same dad that left her before she was even born. She hugged Dutta fiercely, buring her head at the crook of his neck 'I don't want daddy to go. Please take him with us. I want daddy to come with us' Ananya cried, soaking Dutta's shirt. This time, Dutta couldn't hold his tears back. He tried but eventually gave up when he heard his daughter begging for him to stay. The same child he thought was a mistake 5 years ago. He was stupid, young and gullible. He believed what people told him about his Nakusha.

Nakku looked at Dutta shockingly. He is crying? Crying? she couldn't believe what she saw. She has never seen him cry. But these tears wouldn't make up for 5 years. He would never understand what she had been through, how she raised them while working. He wasn't even there when she needed him the most. No, she won't fall for his tears even though she knew he wasn't faking it. But still, she can't bear another heartbreak, because this time, she was living only for her two kids. If it weren't for them, she would have probably killed herself long time ago.

'Anya...he's not coming with us.. we have mummie, we don't need a dad' little Raj shouted.

Ananya cried louder 'I want daddy as well' Dutta hugged her and patted her back 'I'm right here, I won't leave you' he consoled her.

Sethji fumed 'Put her down Dutta, I don't want you near my niece'. Dutta glared at him angrily 'She's my daughter' he held onto her tighter, caressing her hair. Sethji chuckled sarcastically 'Daughter? Ok let's see.. Where the hell were you when she was born? Where were you on her first birthday? Where were you when she started walking? Where were you when she was scared to attend school on the first day? Where were you when she started writing? Where were you Dutta? WHERE?' Sethji demanded angrily.

Nakku sobbed, never had she thought she would witness this. This was the same Sethji who once loved Dutta as an older brother and today he was demanding answers from him. She looked down at Raj who was starring at Dutta angrily but as a mother, she didn't miss the tears that was filling his eyes.

Dutta looked down, obviously feeling guilty. 'Listen.. ' supriya started, only to get a glare from Dutta and sethji. She stopped talking and looked down. 'I know I wasn't there. I made a mistake, a big mistake and I have been living with this guilt inside of me. I was stupid and dumb to believe people' he threw a deadly glare at Supriya 'for the past 5 years, I have been looking for Nakusha. I needed to apologise and I needed another chance but... but I didn't get one. Even you refused to give me info about her. I made a big mistake, maybe I will never be able to pay for it but I can definitely help Nakku out with our kids. They need me' he tried to reason him.

'They need you? For 5 years, they didn't need you Dutta. They didn't even know you existed' Sethji snarled.

'I didn't know they existed as well. You think if I knew, I would have been able to live with myself?' Dutta asked.

'Enough' Nakku yelled and pulled Ananya from Dutta's arms 'Daddy...' She held Dutta's finger but her little hand slipped away and Nakku started walking off. 'Sethji bring Raj' she said, without looking back. Ananya cried shouting for him while Dutta held his head No I can't let her walk out my life again, I made that stupid mistake before, not again he whispered to himself, looking at them walking away. Soon after, Baaji also followed them after looking at Dutta contemptuously.

'Dutta...' Supriya put her hand on his shoulder. Dutta shrugged her hand off and stepped further away from her. 'It's okay hun, if they don't want you in there life then it's there loss. Why spoil your mood?' she asked irritatedly. Dutta's blood boiled 'You know what, I can't do this' he turned and looked at her 'go away' he ordered and looked the way Nakku went. 'What?... Oh you still love her' she knew it from before but maybe a confirmation was needed. Dutta glared at her 'I don't think I need to tell you that. You must know the answer.. And now my eyes have been opened. It was you wasnt it?' he asked, knowing he caught her.

Supriya's eye opened wide 'What ... do you ... mean?' she stammered.

'You were the one who spread the rumour of her "trapping" me! You were the one who changed her contraception pills cause you knew I didn't want kids back then! You were the one filling everyone's ears against her, including ME! You were the one who ruined her, our life!' Dutta shrieked. Supriya stepped back, seeing the terror in his eyes. Yes, he caught her. Her truth was out and there was no way she could deny this now. He looked at her as she started sweating 'Dutta.. No.. I mean ...' she scattered her eyes all over the place, pleading to god to atleast give her something to say.

'From now on, I don't want to see your face. You stay away from me, my kids and my Nakusha' Dutta roared, scaring Supriya. She gulped and looked down 'Dutta...' she started 'F*** Off' Dutta screamed, making her hair stand up. Surpriya stepped backwards and ran away. Seeing her out of sight, Dutta's feet gave away and he dropped to the ground. Burying his face in the grass, he started crying out loud. He lost his Nakku once again, his kids who he fell in love with at first sight. They were his and he couldn't claim them. 'I love you Nakusha, I really do... I still do' his voice cracked and he sniffed. 'Ananya...Raj...Nakku..' he cried, banging his hand on the floor. If anyone was around, they would have probably felt like this man just lost his soul. 5 years of guiltiness, frustrations and pain came out all in one day.

He cried until there was no tears left. Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked up quickly and stared at the person infront of him. 'Tum?' Dutta said shockingly.

You know the rules!
No Reservations!πŸ˜†
I swear, I hate myself for even putting supriya in this FF!
So i chucked her outπŸ˜†
Please leave your precious comments and press 'Like'😳
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 hehe yay chp 6 :)

will be back with more comments as soon as I finish reading :)

*Edit:

YAY supriya's got wat she deserved πŸ₯³
and she's out completely is it? πŸ˜ƒ woohoo
awwwwwwwww poor ananya .... wanted to hug her....
.and love sethji and his arguments ...not much of Baaji :(
oh and dutta awww wanted to hug him at the end....yes he does love her.... and he should go after her asap ! lol
cliffhanger ending ..... hmmmm...... please update soooooon :-)

Awesome update 😊

Edited by dg0628 - 13 years ago
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow....chap 6 so soon....am sleepy....at the moment but i managed to read the chapter......πŸ˜†
I loved this one...Sethji.....go dude..u have every right to ask him the questions....and i liked Nakku's reaction...i wud have yelled too.....
Thank god Supriya is out of the picture.....i HATE her........🀒
See she was the only one behind this misunderstandings...kamini.......😑
Now who is the person who shocked Dutta?
Hmm..maybe he is Baji....my guess πŸ˜†
EDIT: I see u haven't edited ur spot in my FF...well thats ok.... *sniff*  i am fine..πŸ˜†
Edited by Bushy_92 - 13 years ago
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow!!! a very beautiful updt.........Luved it to the core........ Sethji really mad at Dutta fr ditching Nakku when she needed him the most........ Ananya wants her daddy.......... OMG!!! nakku must be tied in between Dutta and sethji.................Nakku left with her children....... Dutta realised it was supriya who did evrything...........OMG!!! he is crying his heart out........ who is it.????? hav a feeling it is Nakku or Baaji........Mostly Nakku bcoz she had seen the tears in his eyes.........
Updt soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon yaar.......... getting damn interesting.......... looking frwrd to ur nxt updt...........Thanx fr PM..

BTW, thanx to throw supriya out of the Tashas life and the FF .......hate supriya😑😑😑😑😑
Edited by ushankitvc - 13 years ago
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey  nice  update  dear..............
finally  seth  asked  all  questions  to  dutta,me  too  wanna  ask  him................n  happy  to  see the  bonding  of  dutta n  ananya...............it  was choooooooooooo  sweet.................but  dutta  was innocent  n  trapped  by  supriya  na,anyways  he  does  a  mistake  by  leaving  naku n  thier unborn  kids  coz  of  others sayings..................so seth n  naku  was  right.................looking  fwd..............