Laagi Tujhse Lagan

New FF: Ehsaas Promo - P.78 (08.08) - Page 51

husnu thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
beautiful bond developing b/t father and kids.it is cherishing.
please dont delay in updating as as for sooo long  delay wating charms begins vanishing.
keep on .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
first of all.. i forgive u for not posting for so long as you have given us a damn good part.. this has got to be the best part in this FF.. the emotions were so powerful.. i could feel it when reading it.. be it Dutta when he starts talking to Raj, Raj's hesittaion and then he finally gives in and how the dad-duo sit and play games together.. an absolutely wonderful part dear..
sorry to hear about ur otehr update.. sometimes these computers can be so heartless.. thanks for the PM and pls dont keep up waiting so long!
meriyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
res...

edited:

wow, the father son bonding was immense, the two connect so well. what a beautiful relationship he shares with his kids even tho he hasn't been with them for the past 5 yrs. awww and naku is starting to soften up in front of him and Dutta know's she still loves him so sweet.😳
would love to see som cute TaSha scenes soon. wow they're in patil niwas wonder what AS's reaction will be like.
do update soon , and thanks for the pm
tc
xxx
Edited by meriyaar - 12 years ago
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
R  ,, will b bck with my comments 😉
Edited :
Hi Sophie

liked this update ,,you toook sooo long .. loved the way Duatt tried to win ,Raj's confidence , eh was nervous going in his room 😆 i liked that ,,,

finally the bond between dutta and children is growing ,, also am anxious why will happen at Dutta's house ,with AS... looking forward to this ..and Dutta trying to win Seth's confi
raj
Edited by prncz - 12 years ago
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The frustration due to the delay is all melted as i read the update.  Its wonderful to see ehsaas back nd with a bang.  Luv the way the family is bonding nd will wait eagerly to see things sort out between D nd N.   PLEASSSE, no long delays frm now on😊.   Thank u sophia for the lovely update.
dhlgirl thumbnail
Hey Sophie - you finally updated---yipee to that!!! my anxious long wait has finally ended.

Loved this part the most - especially because it had the father and son bonding.  Hope all goes well and Dutta's mum is happy to see her to be daughter in law and grandchildren.

waiting for the next update - don't make us wait so long!!!

love, jackie
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey  finally  u  updated  yaar...
it  was  nice...OMG  raj  accepted  dutta😛...superbbb...
i  loved  their  playing...looking  fwd...

Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Sophie🤗
I just logged in & saw ur PM about this update & i was like am i still sleepy,u actually updated😆
But,sorry to here about ur other FF.

Coming to this update,this was really too good👍🏼
I loved how Dutta woke up next to his daughter,must be a beautiful sight for Nakku to watch them two.
Both of them know their hearts beat only for each other,but for different reasons not yet ready to express their feelings.
The best part was Dutta & his little worrior's convo.
We always say kids recognise the truth or pretense very fast,& Dutta's honesty & his heartfelt tears finally touched the inner cord of Raj & he understood that his dad really is making sincere effort to make everyone happy.
But,what touched me was Raj at such tender age 1st thought of his mom & his sister's happiness.👏
Nakku's happiness was beyond expressing in words.
Finally she felt that her family is complete.😍
Dutta took them to his home,wonder how his mom will react?
Looks like the story is  moving towards some happy moments for Nakku,Dutta & their kids.😊

Will wait for next update.I hope it won't take long time😉
Lots of love🤗
Pooja😊
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
a very cute updt ...enjoyed reading it esply raj and duttas interaction ..god he is scared of his son ..lol.. but glad his son gave him another chance ...
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I didn't reserve...i came straight to comment...do i get brownie points and another update for being such gud girl!! wink wink..

So yesterday i was so washed out after my update that i just pmed u back and went to bed..it was 1.30 at night in india BTW..

Today when i read the part i was grinning the whole time...Its so cute how anya held Dutta's arm when he moved to go to washroom..and then raj and Dutta convo...AWWW...i was in tears like nakku imagining the trio playing racing on playstations..

Now i feel glad that all will be well soon...Dutta might be a gadha but he is damn good at making up for mistakes...

Waiting for my brownie...errr...i mean next update!!