New FF: Ehsaas Promo - P.78 (08.08) - Page 49

Posted: 12 years ago
hey  nice  update  dear...........
wat  naku  asked  for  contract  marriage????????????
really  shocking😕...............but  her  fears  r  also  correct............it  was lovely  tasha  scene's  with  their  kids..............i  loved  it...........looking  fwd........

lovely updt sophie ...dutta to prove himself that he is a good father n husband in a month sounds really exciting ...and tasha scene was so wonderful where he held her face n then hugged her ...but the best was the last part dutta sleeping with his daughter ..wow
sophie........awesome update.......so TaSha are getting married.......contract or no contract Dutta will sure melt Naku.......i wanna see how Dutta wins over his son n bil..........Baaji is a sweetheart........update soon........
very very nice ff . i like it . please update soon .
Edited by ziks - 12 years ago
it's so good but where's the next chapter update soon please...
Marvellous writing skills  . Love this ff .

very very interesting ff . please update soon .  very much eager to see  how dutta melts  naku's heart and wins raj in one month .

Naku should not melt so easily . she should be stubborn for some time and have to give dutta hard time . He has to repent more and more for what he had done to her  and also if there is a chance i want to see possessive and jealous dutta also . He has to realise the value of her more . He has to beg her for love  .

And also in between want to see more romantic scenes between tasha .

Expecting the more interesting  story in future .

Please update it soon .
Hey Dear Sophia🤗
Thanx alot for the wonderful updates and Pms🤗Iam very sorry yaar to comment so late😳i read it in bits😉finally today had a chance to sit and comment😉...
Wow naku is really strong she bought up 2 kids alone😳without anyone"s help or support ..u go girl...Awww sethji and baabi are awesome ...she is bk 😉
Haila dutta with Sups🤢..but still thinking of naku😳...
Omg finally tasha comes face to face 😲 and D recognize his childrens...that was touching yaar...Awww he wants them bk...I hate sups 😡for separating tasha...but good D found out the truth ...Wow baaji is true friend and a saviour...love him😉...baaji is ready to help dutta 😳...
Poor annanya she wants her daddy😭...raj is just like dutta😆...so cute and short tempered😉...
so finally D magic and planned worked...N is ready to marry him...Awww she loses her senses when he around😍...can"t wait to see them together and ofcourse the romance 2😍...where have u been yaar?...pls update soon and ur other FFs as well...plsss...come bk soon..miss ya😭
u take care and see ya around
Love and hugs
suhana🤗❤️
sophie weekend aake chala bhi gaya...stil no updates.. ::(((((((

Sorry Sorry Sorry...!!!

Tomorrow Night... I will update.. Pakka!!!!
Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

sophie weekend aake chala bhi gaya...stil no updates.. ::(((((((

Talking abt updates ... where is ur update