Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Sophie

That was a lovely update I was waiting for this ,,

Nice touch , you are going to get them married before they stay together hmm,,, with all vows, ms and all nine yards πŸ˜›thats'gr8 ..

and I specially loved the bond that is developing between father and daughter ,that is so sweet ,, and ofcourse fianlly time for bhajji and madhu romance  yeahhhhhhhh

but I have a complaint ,, **hands on hips*** why the update so short ,, 😑 I want more  😳 
** opps tht was a compliment gussa mat hona pl pl pl hope ur r updating tmrw also ..πŸ˜›
Raj
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awwwww that was such a beautiful update , specially the last part! * sigh* me dreaming!!!
So they will marry on a condition! Hmmmmmm that's ok, so they will eventually fall in love all over again, but me have Q if it didn't work, how nakku gonna manage Ananya after that, I mean after 1 month! My guess is it gonna go that way!? Hmmmmm me have to wait for that na :p
I really enjoyed the last bit! Hope we gonna have more of this sort :D
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sophie was waiting fr ur updt eagerlyyyyyy............ a real short and sweet one...........so Tasha having a great Indian marriage............ they hid the contract thing frm the elders.......... luve the father-daughter part a lot.......... so touching........ sethji and Raj are really caring....... they are scared to seeing Nakku hurt again............. Dutta really luvs nakku and their 2 kids......... so madhu said yes to Baaji............ looking frwrd to Baaji-Madhu date and Tasha wedding.......... updt sooooooooooooooooooooooon.........waiting eagerlyyyyyyyyyyy
rainurubal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely update and thanks for the pm
next update ke liye itna wait mat karwana
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
My spot :)
Edit:
Can't i get a first spot in your FF once? *shakes head disappointingly*...I miss Yuvi now...πŸ˜’πŸ˜†
Hmm so you decided to go the contract marriage way....good idea....😊
I Liked the whole DN convo...and the father-daughter-mother scene....it was so sweet and so real can i say that?...Yes, i can say that coz it was indeed real.....i could picture it in my head....

Oh, so Raj and Sethji are not happy with this decision....well they are worried for her....and tehy are right in their own way....Raj I love him....because he is a replica of Dutta.... πŸ˜³..my baby πŸ€—(That was for Raj πŸ˜†)

I love Anya....and my nephew drinks milk from the bottle in the same way as she did.....he also wakes up in the middle of the night and starts crying...i think every child does that, no? πŸ˜†..I never used to drink milk..hated it...πŸ˜†

Whoa....how come u didn't stress on Baji-Madhu proposal thing? πŸ˜²...You know e have very less FF's where Baji-Madhu are paired and now..you don't even show their scenes ...Miss yuvi and her chappals now πŸ˜†..she is surely going to come and read my comments...*sacred muh* πŸ˜†
I loved the Baji-Nakku convo....how sweet they are....😳
And the last scene....the Dutta sleeping with her dawta scene must have made Nakku melt completey...but the girl should control herself... πŸ˜³
That scene was so aww worthy πŸ˜†...I loved it...
Thanx for the PM....The PM service was not working...and so i searched this FF thread and reserved my spot...your PM was of no use πŸ˜†..anyways....Continue soon...busy girl....and  dont jalao roti again πŸ˜†...
Love...and πŸ€— Tc...
Edited by Bushy_92 - 13 years ago
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update dear after along time

love it

love dutta and anya father -daughter bond
so dutta and nakku going to marry but on contract basis which has no importance as nakku loves dutta alot and dutta too loves nakku and his kids.Dutta has to make raj happy and realize him that he loves him and anya is already on dutta's side

great update dear and thanks for pm

Edited by eternity_of_luv - 13 years ago
NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update mummy...finaallly you uploadet....bohat dehr laga ti ho tum....mwaaaaaah
upload asap.....*hugs*
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I've edited ma spot Sophie...πŸ˜‰

alveera_rckz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome update cnt wait 2 red da nxt part 2 see hw der mke the contract marrige work lol
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Atlast prayers nd dhamkis answered.  God! sophia u r indeed a tough nutπŸ˜‰.  Comin to the update, it was very cute❀️ but very shortπŸ˜’.  I cant have enuf of it.   I had hoped to see dutta in the real show to become a father nd sadly it  didnt happen, which is why i enjoy ur FF a lot.  But i also dont want nakku to give in to dutta easily.  He must pay for his absense for 5 long years. I would like u to delve into those past 5years in FBs as to get a glimpse of nakku's hardship nd dutta's misery of letting nakku go out of his life.   Plz, plz, plz update soon.  Everyday i peep into the forum 1st thing to check if ehsaas is there.