Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i dont know why u did not like it.. it's shaping up pretty well.. but i do agree with shilpi here that to get them married and living under one roof would be terrific.. i am also not a big fan on live-in relationships, sorry!
but the way u have handled the kids is just great :)
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^^ i dnt think many of us r in the favour of live in relationships....even i aint...

but i dnt think naku is ready 2 settle down yt... he needs 2 win bk her trust... sophie u can probs shw him do tht without thm moving in 2geva... or mayb they can live with shakuntala... jus a thrt... afterall the grandkids need 2 meet der grandma...
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yep. I agree with most of you.
I'm also not a big fan of live-in relationship.
But don't worry, I will do something about that!
Chill. I won't make them stay together without marriage lol
There's more to come hehe.

The kids will meet their grandma as well. She will be very happy lol.
Sophia21 thumbnail
@Yuvi.. Hailaaa another blooper.. See I don't remember what I wrote lol.. Oh well.. Lets imagine Sethji forced Nakku to tell him because he wanted to hear it from her? lol
Is that a good enough cover-up? lool

Im sorry for the stupid careless bloopers :(
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Sophia21

@Yuvi.. Hailaaa another blooper.. See I don't remember what I wrote lol.. Oh well.. Lets imagine Sethji forced Nakku to tell him because he wanted to hear it from her? lol

Is that a good enough cover-up? lool haha no its nt cos it stil dnt make sense y he wud pester her 4 a yr 2 knw who the kids dad is wen he immediately abused dutta wen he cme 2 c naku once he had calmed down... UNLESS ur suggesting it took him a yr 2 calm down wich again wud b so UNREALISTIC...lol😆😆😆 chalo chalo it doesnt matter becos no1 noticed... onli i did...cos u knw me i notice things quickly n also im expert in mind reading n predicting storylines...haha...

Im sorry for the stupid careless bloopers :( haha dw abt it cos no1 else noticed it..hehe...so u gta away with it...

Sophia21 thumbnail
Ohhhhhh thank you!!
LOL.. Sometimes I need to re-read to write but I havent been doing that lol.. So I Kinda forgot what I wrote! hehe
Thank you.
rainurubal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
update is great😊
raj is northpole and anaya is southpole
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey  it  was  nice  one  yaar..........
so  tasha  gonna  live  together🥳 n  i  loved  raj  n  his  anger,  as  like  his  dad  na..........................it  was  lovely...............looking  fwd..................

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Lovely updt ..the kids are adorable ...esply raj who wants to kick dutta lol ...glad now they will be staying together ...dutta will prove himself soon ...excited for the next part
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Live-In relationships r not all that bad ... It depends on u and how u handle it .... I think we should Live together ...see if they still share the bond , work towards clearing the air around  them nd then take things a step  further .

Breaking up a Live-in relationship is much easier than a marriage ...as I do not favor divorces ...Live in is fine