Frequent Posters

aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
lovely update.....................
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hey glad u r feeling better now ...so cming to the updt it was wonderful ...sethji all angry would be a treat to watch ...baaji and nakku share such a beautiful relationship ...and this sups is just unbearable ...was always after dutta ...disgusting ....ohhh so baaji has madhu instead of u lol ...dutta doesnt look good when he is sad ..but no worries his jr will accept him soon ...the flashback was great ...nakku doesnt like cooking but can eat whole day in that kitchen lol ...
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update and liked it a lot 😃
Thank u for the PM 😳

Wow so now baaji is the cupid helping to patch up between DN!!! 😳
Friend in need is a friend in deed 😳
Awwww baaji and madhu! 😳. Interesting 😆
Eagerly waiting for the next part 😆
shally_m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

very nice update ....

can't stop laughing at baaji😊😊😊😊😊😊
NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing update sophia mummy......loved it...baaji is trying that tasha meets....awwwwww....he and madhu...loveely....cant wait upload asao....*hugs*
meriyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow! naku's going partying yay! nice to see how they met and looks like they became friends from the start. lol mrs patil is already planning a wedding. haha Dutta's room is a mess poor him got embarrassed, loved it sophia update soon and thanks for the pm. xx 
alveera_rckz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazing awesome update sophia
tanx 4 da pm update soon
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ok I am writing my comment here only......😆

Not at all Forced to write 😆

Aww she thought it was Dutta..aww she still loves him......😳

Ya stop calling her name..it is getting tensed...come in dude.....whoever you are...😆

BAAAAAAAAJII..🤗.i knew it would be him...coz if Dutta came at this hour then he would not make an impression on Nakku but instead spoil it......😆

Aww why does your Baji always feel hungry.....even in ur EA he is always hungry....aha that reminds me to ask you..when are you going update your EA?? 😡...back to the update...focus Bushy focus....Ehsaas pe focus kar...😆

Sethji is one angry young man...loved Baji's reactions towards Sethji....😆

Aww Baji always helped Nakku...here in ur FF its not DuJI but its more of a BaKu...(new name for Baji+Nakku) 😆

Seth...don't look at te cutest guy on earth in such an angry way.....kuch reham kar uspe...😛

Argghhh they are talking about Supriya.....

Nakku there is nothing which can be seen in her except her dirty mind....🤢

Baji...get your eyes checked...there is nothing in her which can be appreciated....😆

She is a snake in the grass......She was trying to behave like your best  friend Nakku but she had her eyes on Dutta..kamini....🤢

Awww Nakku you are a true friend you ignored all her isharas....poor you...feel for you...🤗

Supriya had moved up close to a drunk Dutta, whispering in his ear, her hand on his chest. 

I hate you for writing this....😆...when ever i try to erase this Supriya from ym mind you write something like this and piss me off 😆

Aww she is trying to act indifferently but Baji can make it out...she is still hurt because of Supriya....

Aww Nakku is right..she shouldn't hide the truth from Dutta about their kids...and she told him everything..i love her for this.....

Chiiiiii SUps and step mother....🤢....thank god Dutta threw her out of her life....PHEW!

Roops is also in your FF...she is dating Gautam??....Braces?? Gautam has Braces....oh wait he had Braces.....😆..was actually trying to figure out how anyone would look with braces...😆..saved me from my imagination....

Aww don't worry Nakku...Dutta will leave no stone unturned to win you back.....⭐️

I am sure this must be Baji's attempt at making DN come closer....no?...ok to know more read further....😆..ok ok..i am reading...stop staring at me....😆

Ok Nakku agreed to come...hmm..interesting...

WHAT? Madhu is also in your FF??....aww Madhu-Baji..pairing....😳

LMAO he is shy speaking about her....😆

Stupid wasted 3 years..?? pagal hai kya....oh well good Nakku asked him to ask her out tonite itself..better late than never...huh? 😛😆

Why is Dutta stumbling...can't he walk properly....ok bad joke....LOL it was not even a joke...😆..i told you i won't forgive him until Nakku forgives him...*stubborn muh*  

SEE i told it must be Baji's plan to make DN come closer.....and Nakku agreed to come as well...yayyyyy time for soem action...i mean DN moments....😳

OK they reached PN......abdul chacha?? reminds me of Abdul from Tarak Mehta ka ulta chashmah...😆..ok watever...😛

Shakuntala has a class??.....hmmm....oh god.she already thought of making Nakku her DIL......i am not shocked..coz this is AS....😆

Sab aapke bete ki galti hai..agar doosron ki baaton mein nahi aata toh abb tak aap apne grandchildren ko apne ghar mein khelte hue dekhti aur ek aur grandchildren would have been on his way....😉

OMG how many rooms....all were perfect but one room...aha...Dutta's room...messy fellow....

LMAO..is it true chudails like messy clothes??😲 new thing for me....😆

Dutta's room is messy and his life is also messy.......he messed it up....

Wow they talk in a very friendly manner....i like it.....😳

hmm dinner mein kya hai?...😛...

Loved everything....the way u mixed up Flash back and the present track.....lovely.😳

And by the way Yuvi bhi khush huh? u paired Baji and Madhu......😛😆

Waiting for Nakku to have dinner with Dutta and AS...will abdul chacha join them too? 😆

I am sure Dutta will be stealing glances at Nakku on the dining table encouraging AS's DIL ka sapna.....😆

Beautiful update...Thanx for the PM and update soon..and plz update EA..plzzzzzz 😳

And it is a long comment.....😛..Ha.....without one liners or songs...

Edited by Bushy_92 - 13 years ago
--khushi-- thumbnail
Hey Sophie u aren't well..............  what happen????
Hope u r fine now......................
Back to update................................ its wonderful Sophie...........................
Sorry for reading it soooo late.......................... 
oh its not Dutta ..............  i thought it must be Dutta ................
but chalo Bajji bhi theek hai as he has plan to  unite TaSha ........................
they talked abt Supriya ..........yukkkkk
that girl dunno deserves even to be in their convos.............................
she cheated Nakku........................ Nakku was sooooooo innocent that she never doubted on her..................... 
oye hoye Madhu is also their ...........................  atleast in ur FF she is with bajji.....................
same i wanted to see in the show...........  but no hopes now for anything
 regarding LTL..............................  

wow Shakuntla wantsNakku  as her DIL ...........................  So sweet 
wow so many rooms.....................  all classy & unique.......................
except Dutta's which all messy 😆 .......................
OMG she said Chudails loves messy clothes 🤣 
then to my room is hot spot for chudails 😆..........................
Really enjoyed reading it , after all the negative posts..................
thank GOD we have ur FF's  to cherish ..........................
Thankx for the pm dear & update soon.................
plz update RKN & PKD also........................ aur han how can i frogot EA..............
see how many FF's u have pending 😆........................
update them tooooo .........plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
HUm say galti ho gaye 
hum ka maafi day do !

im so so so sorry SOPhie !
i know i am super late but dear im super busy these days 
so sorry !

BUt dear what a update !
baaji has become areal super hero of ur FF !
i seriously thought it would be Dutta 
but no it was Baaji !
i love how he is talking with Naku

and that supriya was  kameeni from very strat hate her !
ah NO way what Baaji is with a girl in ur FF !
no way hahahhah
but will love to see his LS too :P

Oh my Dutta 
love they way u described he can feel her in his room
and wow so its Baaji plan to make Naku meet with Dutta !
hmm im loving it :D

and love the 7 years back story ,
how they just gelled 
Shakuntala aunty also want Naku as her bahu !
wowwwww 
and Dutta room errrr 
hahahahahh
OH twinnie 

Nahi hota wait 
ab kardo update 

nahi honge ab late 

im sure u are gonna update 
cuz nahin hai tum sa koi great :P