Users

Frequent Posters

Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
hey dear

nice update

so it's supriya who seperate them and now dutta nknew this fact

raj OMG exact copy of dutta .he isvery short tempered at this age father like son

sweet ananya crying for her father just like nakku crying for dutta.
now dutta won't let them go
nice update
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Sophie🤗
I knew it,the hand has to be of Baaji's.Afterall tera hero hai naa😉so he has to become cupid  to unite these lovebirds.😆
Like the show,in ur FF also Dutta has lot of misunderstandings,ye gadha kab sudhrega😆
Thanks to Baaji now he knows Nakku always loved him & still is deeply in love with him,but has fear of losing him again which is quite understandable looking at his deeds.Now,it is question of her kid's feeling.
Waise baaji ne kya mast sunaya Dutta ko about trusting wrong people.
Finally u answered my question as to when Nakku's parents will know about kid's father.Baabi must have got shocked knowing about Dutta naa,but Nakku also got to know that he had come back in search of her after she left & that he was in tears.
D & N's mom are friends.I liked how u slowly brought their past out,starting with how they met 1st time.
Bechara Dutta,1st ball me clean bold ho gaya,even though he wouldn't admit,but kuch to hua tha😉
Their 1st interaction was so cute😳
My sweety Anaya,still crying for her daddy😭,but what nakku is doing is also right,afterall she is doing it for her Kid's naa.I loved how u described Nakku's emotional turmoil.
Let's see how Dutta tries to recity his mistake & unite with his family.

Pooja😊
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: preety_219

Hey Sophie🤗

I knew it,the hand has to be of Baaji's.Afterall tera hero hai naa😉so he has to become cupid  to unite these lovebirds.😆
Like the show,in ur FF also Dutta has lot of misunderstandings,ye gadha kab sudhrega😆
Thanks to Baaji now he knows Nakku always loved him & still is deeply in love with him,but has fear of losing him again which is quite understandable looking at his deeds.Now,it is question of her kid's feeling.
Waise baaji ne kya mast sunaya Dutta ko about trusting wrong people.
Finally u answered my question as to when Nakku's parents will know about kid's father.Baabi must have got shocked knowing about Dutta naa,but Nakku also got to know that he had come back in search of her after she left & that he was in tears.
D & N's mom are friends.I liked how u slowly brought their past out,starting with how they met 1st time.
Bechara Dutta,1st ball me clean bold ho gaya,even though he wouldn't admit,but kuch to hua tha😉
Their 1st interaction was so cute😳
My sweety Anaya,still crying for her daddy😭,but what nakku is doing is also right,afterall she is doing it for her Kid's naa.I loved how u described Nakku's emotional turmoil.
Let's see how Dutta tries to recity his mistake & unite with his family.

Pooja😊

Hey Pooja....i feel like copy pasting ur comment..😆..u have echoed my feelings.....😳😆
shally_m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
very nice update .....
let's wait and see how dutta will win nakku back 😉😉😉😉
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
beautiful update sophie...i knew it was baaji...oh poor ananya fell asleep crying...hope they get together soon..flashback was so nice too..sorry i was late was working on my update too.
meriyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
uffo, what an emotional update; was superb sophie really you have amazing talent.👏👏👏 I think this one is my best out of your others so far 😳.  i just love the way you describe their feelings for each other and Anya's need and love for a dad then there's little Raj's anger and need to protect his mother and sister what a true warrior he is. aww Dutta had an emotional breakdown he really loves the family he never knew existed, now i do feel sorry for him😒. Go Baaji, helping the two lovers unite and man he must have been really angry when Dutta doubted Baaji's and Naku's relationship. i like the way the story's progressing, great job yaar keep it up. thanks for the pm and update soon. xx 
prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey sophie.. thanks for the PM..very emotional updates..esp from the kids pov.. i feel for lil Raj though he is showing anger, his lil heart must be so full of pain.. thank god, at least dutta has baaji by his side now..poor naku is soo hurt.. it will take a lot to get her to trust him again..waiting next part 
NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry for being lateeeeee....*hugs*
just an awesome update....its sooo emotinal na yaar...pls unko milado....love baaji as a best friend.....upload asap*hugs*
alveera_rckz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome update sophie cnt wait to read how dutta winz bck nakusha plez update soon...
tanx 4 da pm
lmathew77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please update soon. I am dying to know what happens next. Can't wait to see how Dutta gets Nakusha to accept him again. Your writing is very good. Keep it up.