Laagi Tujhse Lagan

New FF: Ehsaas Promo - P.78 (08.08) - Page 24

Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Poooja, Omgg im so sorry🤗
But it was necessary na?
Wud u have liked it if I made Ananya hate Dutta?
Don't worry.. I will make sure Dutta gets to meet Anya and Spends time with her!
Don't be angry :(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ok ok i forgive u,provided u update today itself😉😆
Sophia21 thumbnail
I will update tonight :)
But wait... First comment on the update na? :)
Then u get the next chapter! hehe
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

make it early tonight, becos i gt uni 2mrw...early start so cnt b up til mid night... u usually post in the mid night while m asleep dreaming abt MR...lol

here's ur chocs..so pls update by 10pm 2nyt..lol

Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yuvi she better update it soon...but alas i will only get to read it tomorrow in the morning....😒
She made a deal with me..that if i update my destiny  then she will update her ehsaas.....lets see if she keeps her promise....😆
P.S. looks like u have got the whole chocolate shop....😆
Edited by Bushy_92 - 13 years ago
Sophia21 thumbnail
*Sophie eyes the chocolates hungrily* hahaha OMG.. Thanks a looot yuvi!!!! ... Arghhhh Nice..!! I will update before midnight down worry lol... Ermmm maybe 9 oclock or something hehe
Thanks a lot for the nice chocs.. Im eatin ben n jerrys ice cream atm loool.. hehe

@Bush.. LOL.. Yeah i remember the deal!!.. Don't worry i will update today.. :)
Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
another emotional update...much more than the previous one :-(
awww....my little girl...shes so sensitive...want her daddy back
really liked how she hugged her dad....dutta must be cursing himself even more why he rejected his child at that time

the way sethji questioned him....that was much needed...now he ll realise how much he had missed in those 5 years....

THank God supriya is out of picture....she is the one who created all the misunderstandings...😡
pls update asap:-)
ShuVin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hieeeeeeeeeeee Di🤗
omg seth's wrds ws too harsh...but dat wa true😳... ohh Anya take my heart away Di...ohhh baby🤗... . Ananya placed her little hand on Dutta's cheeks and looked at him innocently, her eyes pooled with liquid 'daddy?' Dutta shifted his gaze from Nakku to his daughter and smiled lovingly at her. 'Yeah?' Dutta asked, loving the way she called him. Hearing daddy from her melodic voice was out of the world. Nothing could ever beat this feeling. 'Are you going to leave us again?' Ananya sniffed... she asked him .........................

awwwwww its really emotional update Di..😭.This little girl just broke his heart into million pieces with this one question... really di...its hurts...ohh god.. anya crying for daddy and dont wanna leave him... ohhh nakku tk dem away...D ws crying...omg... u md me emotional Di..😭

n dis part ws awesome wer... D scold at sups...she ws all behind dis...arhhhhhhhhhhhhh😡

omg He cried until there was no tears left...😔ohh now who cm towrds D..is dis Baaji?? ohh god...Di...u describe evrything is sooo well👏.... awesome update Di... hats off to u👏👏👏👏👏...Dieing to read next part..first tym im saying dis...plz jaldi update karna Di😳 ...plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz😳...thnks for pm dear...luv u take care🤗... 

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bushy_92

Yuvi she better update it soon...but alas i will only get to read it tomorrow in the morning....😒thts wt happens with me bushy... she usually updates in midnight while m asleep dreaming abt MR..lol...n thn i read it in the morning, bt m hpin she updates in a bit so i cn read it 2nyt itself...

She made a deal with me..that if i update my destiny  then she will update her ehsaas.....lets see if she keeps her promise....😆 m sure she wil i've jus raided shops for her sweets...
P.S. looks like u have got the whole chocolate shop....😆 haha yh... dekho kya kya karna parta hai update lene kiliye..pehle sana ko bribe karti thi, ab sophie ko karna parta hai... pata chal kal tujhe bhi karna parega...tum sabh mujhe ek din jail ka chakar lagao ge haina?😆

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
sophie!!!!!!!!!! kahan ho tum kahan ho tum (Yuvi singing no entry song wich she usually sings for shabz onli..lol)

its quarter past 9 here n u stil nt updated...