New FF: Ehsaas Promo - P.78 (08.08) - Page 22

Posted: 13 years ago
OH My Twinnie !

wanted to hug u kiss u and want to pull ur cheeks !
but why cuz love the way Dutta lash at5 Sups 
she is the real culprit behind this all !
hate her so much !

oh sorry honey got carried away 
thank u for updating :D
Now Sthji was all fuming but i like it !
Dutta did the wrong thing 
but poor baby Anya 
she wants hee daddy !the way she was crying and didnt let go of her daddy !
that was so sweet !
and the way Dutta cried !

im dyiong to know how Dutta will woo not Naku but his son first !
Raj is awesome !
lOve the update :D

very nice update .....

i've a feeling that baji will help dutta
oh so milo is raj's nick name..lol...haha sum1 thrt it myt b der pet dog..lol

haha hw many nick names wil raj hav, junior, milo...hmmm nw baji n dutta can giv him a unique nick name too...lol
awww anya's so cute! she didnt wna leave dutta... hw sweet... can picture it al happening...

hmm who's the person who placed a hand on dutta's shoulder? baji?  or mayb naku cme bk cos anya was cryin uncontrollably n the onli way 2 calm her down was let dutta b with her...

oh so sups did all tht jus 2 separate tasha, n she claimed 2 b naku's friend? wt a joke... she deserves 2 b out m glad she's out bt stil nt happy tht dutta gt with her 4 6 months...ewwwww
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 13 years ago
beautiful update sophie....ananya was so sweet and poor thing was crying for her papa...i felt heart-broken....supriya better do what dutta said and F****f...its for her own good...Now i think it must be baaji who came back and saw dutta crying like that..hai na?

waiting for flashbacks....and seems like u forgot other FFs of urs...lol
Originally posted by shilpita87

...Now i think it must be baaji who came back and saw dutta crying like that..hai na? yh i think its baji 2...lets see wt happens...

waiting for flashbacks....and seems like u forgot other FFs of urs...lol lol yh jus like u 4gt abt ur ek thi kahani ...lol😆
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

oh so milo is raj's nick name..lol...haha sum1 thrt it myt b der pet dog..lol

haha hw many nick names wil raj hav, junior, milo...hmmm nw baji n dutta can giv him a unique nick name too...lol
awww anya's so cute! she didnt wna leave dutta... hw sweet... can picture it al happening...

hmm who's the person who placed a hand on dutta's shoulder? baji?

oh so sups did all tht jus 2 separate tasha, n she claimed 2 b naku's friend? wt a joke... she deserves 2 b out m glad she's out bt stil nt happy tht dutta gt with her 4 6 months...ewwwww
BOLD: WORDDDDDDDD 😆
And don't forget her 'swollen lips' after the 'kisses'
Thanx to hamari Sophie.....i feel like puking whenever i get reminded of Surpiya coz automatically i get reminded of her swollen lips and that kiss....🤢😆
Edited by Bushy_92 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Bushy_92

BOLD: WORDDDDDDDD 😆
And don't forget her 'swollen lips' after the 'kisses' i didnt forget bt tried nt mentioning it...bt thn agen i 4gt ur there 2 remind us all...
Thanx to hamari Sophie.....i feel like puking whenever i get reminded of Surpiya coz automatically i get reminded of her swollen lips and that kiss....🤢😆 i knw hw disgusting n also the fact tht supriya cud read dutta so well n knw tht he wasnt thinking wt he claimed 2 think...ufff... 😡
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

i didnt forget bt tried nt mentioning it...bt thn agen i 4gt ur there 2 remind us all... Haha..i know....i can't let u guys forget such horrible things so easily....😈😆
i knw hw disgusting n also the fact tht supriya cud read dutta so well n knw tht he wasnt thinking wt he claimed 2 think...ufff... 😡 Argghhhh that is another pissed off thing for me.....only Nakku shud have the right and ability to read his mind not anyone else...😡
sophie.......nice part.....i feel really bad for Dutta.....why did he believe that Sups not his Naku........btw i like Sethji's answer to Dutta.......he's a really protective brother.........why i feel Baaji is the person in the last.....update soon........
wow superb yar no words to say 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 keeep writing i am eagerly waiting for next part thanks for the pm