New FF: Ehsaas Promo - P.78 (08.08) - Page 21

Posted: 13 years ago
So sweet of u chucking dat w***h out asap, felt sorry for Dutta well he deserves to some extent of not believing her.

Awesome update👍🏼.

Cant wait for the next one, update soon.

Nowadays am surviving on FF's🤪.
merko hattrick nahi marne deti..😭😆
Haye haye...Raj's name is Milo..😆...Oh so it was all because of Sups😡 ullu ki patni..oops I mean ullu ki pathi kahin ki
Aww bechara D toot gaya..how sad...itna ro raha hai *gives a hug to D* mat rona..😭
Aww Anya is so cute..holding on to her daddy....bechari...Sophie ur FF is so emotinal...am gonna cry..Raj bhi itna cute 'we don't need a daddy'...
Update soon,,,and thanks for the PM
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! awesome update...............................who is the person?............................i think it is baaji
NIce update, I could imagine the scene floating in front of my eyes :)
But I feel Naku is slipping through the Dutta emotion, she needs to stay away, so Dutta can woo her back and follow her....let her be strong :)
wow Sophie u  updated it toooooo soon............................
Shethji did right.................... he is answerable for all those 5 yrs that nakku spent alone.......................just coz of his foolishness.................
He is guilty for that ..........So i hope Nakku will soon forgive him...................... Awwww lil Anya wants her dad..................
but Nakku scared of heartbroken again........................
Oh he knw Supriya is behind all MUs........................... He showed supriya, her actual place.................... Thank GOD she is out of their lyf now............... 
who is that person now ????  May be Bajji , i Think Bajji will help them in reunite.........................
thanx for the pm Sophie............................
update soon.....................
such an emotional updt , tasha kids are just awesome , poor ananya my heart went out to her . u were brilliant when u described their feelings and this supriya is a 🤬glad dutta knows about her. i think baaji will help him out now
yeah, nakku needs to be strong as she cannot give it up so easily for this man who has hurt her so badly.  He has to suffer big time.  Hope its not nakku at the end? 
V nice part and I love this confrontation but sadly I won't be able to post a long comment as I am out for the weekend and accessing through my mobile :(
But definitely enjoyed it
Thanks buddy for the PM!
Will post a long comment next time *muah*
the last person who enters was baaji , right?
Awwwww mom amazing update sooo sad loved everybit of it.....Anaya and dutta...awwwwwww soooo sad......pls upload asap...cant wait anymore