Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
lovely update.............................but who is this milo?
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
lovely...i am so happy that u plan to extend it...yeah..dutta J of baaji..i like it..he needs to brought down a bit...is milo a dog?

oh..i hate sups why did she have to be there when D was meeting his kids..love the firebrand raj..chooo cute..
vikadesigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Oye miss sophia. u and ur dhamkis.............. ha ha.................. jokes.. loved both chapt 4 & 5 amazing................ dutta not only finds out he has a daughter, but a son as well.......... I would have love to see the look on supriya's face..........bet it was priceless................. aww i loved the way junior protected his sister nd mother........ nd dutta hugging his daughter........... and the little devil junior kicking him .. that was hilarious..... nw he thinks milo is another kid........... ha ha that is funny............ above all.......... i am glad tat he still has feelings for her and vise versa.......... ohh can't wait.........waiting eagerly for another update
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
My comments right here....... A superb updt........luved how she answered Raj...... also like how protective Raj at this age was abt his sis and mom....... God!!! a sight worth imagining............. What now nxt???........ Plz sophia kick Supriya frmaway frm Duttas life sooooon..... so there will be tasha and Nakku-Baaji..........Hav a feeling it was only Sops who seperated Tasha............. updt soooooooon........ will wait patiently till ur storyline ready.......... want to see a possesive Dutta fr nakku and kids........ but now in no way should hurt nakku........Thanx fr PM
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beauty of an update!
I love the matter of fact way that Naku said Dutta was their father. I do want her to play hard to get though :)
swati2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
sophie....awesome part.......kids are going to give a hard time to Dutta........seems Dutta is not only going to woo their mother.......but also them.......Baaji is actually in love with Naku......or its another rumour spread by Sups to create misunderstanding between TaSha......n who's this Milo........update soon........
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Nice .... very inneristing

I want to  read more ..

Btw ..Milo is their Pet Dog right ..😉........ Nice name
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
such a wonderful updt ... i m so much in love with this raj ...he is just too good ..his reaction and his feelings were beautifully written ...esply this part was heart touching ..Ananya started crying. Crying. Never had he witnessed such manner in his life. Oh, there were tears, but this girl cried like her heart had been broken. Because of him. Him.
He watched as Junior stalked to her side, glared at Dutta, and hugged his little sister fiercely. 'We don't need a daddy. Mommie takes care of us just fine.'
'Y-you can't b-be our d-d-dadyy,' stammered Ananya, tears streaming down her lovely little face.
His heart cracked. He deserved it, yeah, but hearing it from them hurt all the more
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sophie🤗
This was too good yaar.👍🏼
I loved how plainly nakku told her kids about Dutta being their daddy.
Can i have Raj pls.,he is such a cutie yet angry little fellow,how he was protecting his sis & mom,was just amazing.
The way junior told Dutta-we don't want daddy,mommy takes good care of us👏
I never thought more than Nakku,it will be junior who will give Dutta a tough fight.
Mr.D get ready to face ur own child's anger & hurt.
My heart went for Anya,she cried😭,but looks like she will be the 1st to accept Dutta,afterall daughters are always close to daddy naa.
Dutta getting J of baaji,good😉,but as far as i understand baaji is just a close friend of nakku,right?
Its not like he loves her.
I loved how Seth refused to divulge any info about Nakku,afterall he is protective bro. naa & besides what dutta did that time,he had to receive such treatment.
But,it looks like Dutta got scared of the responsibility of being a father ,hence in that confused & scared state he denied Nakku & her pregnancy,it was too much for him to handle.

Chalo ab aage dekhte hai,how he brings nakku & kids back in his life.
Now,next one should be in 24 hrs.,since i always comment immediately,now it is my turn to give u DHAMAKI😉😆

Pooja😊
Edited by preety_219 - 13 years ago
dhlgirl thumbnail
Hey Sophia, excellent update.  Loved that Naku didn't hide the truth and tell the kids upfront about their dad.

Its clear though that he regretted his spur of the moment decision - i guess he got worked up and didn't know how to react to the situation and hence said what he said - he wasn't ready to take on the responsibility.  He still loves her, its going to be awesome to read how he woes her back.

Supriya character - i hate - (even in the serial), my best friend wouldn't dare to do that to me - she would bite anyone's head off who hurt me.  I guess Supriya always liked Dutta from the beginning, but because he had feelings for Nakku she didn't stand a chance.  The moment Nakku stepped out of his life, she being the opportunist flung herself at him - how cheap.

Well -- needless to say girl - anxiously waiting for more..... update soon!!!