Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
LOL... In the next update... u will know if Dutta asked sethji or not!
Ok fine.. she will be a bit rude to Dutta!
I will update at 10 pm (Uk time lol)..
some of your questions will be answered but theres more twists n misunderstandings loll
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh MY God Sophia !

i am dying to know what happens
oh no no more misunderstandings 
and when will 10 pm happens in Uk !

i want hours 
in how many hours u will update :P
alveera_rckz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sophia21

LOL... In the next update... u will know if Dutta asked sethji or not!

Ok fine.. she will be a bit rude to Dutta!
I will update at 10 pm (Uk time lol)..
some of your questions will be answered but theres more twists n misunderstandings loll

cant u update soon sophie plez lol
meriyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
haha lol, emotional attyachar Sophie you're too funny๐Ÿ˜†. NAHIIIII...to anyone who reserves please don't leave it for long, I can't bear to wait a whole week for an update๐Ÿ˜ญ

ok now coming to the update,
it was absolutely magnificently wonderfully amazingly fantastically fabulous!! WOW, they actually spoke, awkward much lol. so he did try to contact her, well doesn't mean he can lash out at her! And that kaminni supriya what a B**** how on earth can she call herself a friend poor Naku had to go through all that, how can they talk about her like that๐Ÿ˜ก 

yay Baaji's entered, awww they share such a sweet bond, was he glaring at Dutta? omg Dutta's finally seen Raj the younger version of himself! He's gonna find out that he has two kids now OMG AAAHHHH can't wait to find out his reaction, why did u leave it on a cliffhanger!! update soon na pleaaseeeeeeeeee. oh and thanks for the PM.

P.S. loving your display pic of Vinay sophie he is looking Hawt!!โ˜บ๏ธ
Sophia21 thumbnail
LOL... Update is coming in 3 hours :)

@Meriyaar... Ahhh he is HOT aint he? *drooool*

@All...Thanks a loooooot!!!
LOL.. It's funny how theres no reserved spots :( hehe
yoyo2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb update  sophie,๐Ÿ‘

, dutta thinks raj is another man in nakku life,, cheechoraa kahi ka,,๐Ÿ˜† gutter mai se deemag neekaale ga tou kahi punche ga na.. ,, baaji is mouth watering,, ๐Ÿ˜‰,, i think i'am hungry, i did not eat lunch๐Ÿ˜†...

another thing  Sophie please ignore all those who are writting nasty comments, this is because they are nasty from the inside,, iss liye muh sai bhi gandha hi nikalta hai,,
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@sophie tumhare dhamki he itni direct thi 
k i wasted no time 
and wruite the comment 
i didnt read it once 
write and posted !

so scared 
one week 
Sophia21 thumbnail
@yoyo.. hailaaaaa dnt eat my baaji... he is mouth waterin lol.. but only mineeee!!! hehe
Thanks a lot.. ahh i dnt worry bout those comments! lol the way you describe them hahah nice one!

@Kiran.. LOL... Im sorry for the dhamki.. BUT it was necessary!!
Especially bush, Suvi etc ke liye lool!! Now whenever I update.. if i see one reserved spot for more than 24 hours.. the next update following that will delay big time! lol.. I will update in 2 hrs 45 mins loool..!!
prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what a cliffhanger.. u had to stop there na!! well written..can understand nakku's possessiveness for the kids.. truly natural..waiting for next part :)
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sophia21

Alright. I will extend it a little bit.

I will have some flashbacks on how they met, got together till pregnancy.
OK.. Re-read again... He couldnt contact her because she changed her email aacount n phones! lol go back n read!

Baaji is only Nakku's friend.. Dutta doesnt like him.. cause he thinks baaji loves nakku.. but actually Nakku-baaji are like siblings.

Aww u want Nakku to be rude to D? I can make her be proper rude to supriya if u want lol... her heart still beats for D... i dnt think she can really really be rude to him.!!
Baaji will help her with the kids... and Dutta will not like it at all!!

Eagerly awaiting next update ๐Ÿ˜Š
Yay your extending it ๐Ÿค— and Flashbacks  too ...wohoo
I think D deserves the cold shoulder for a bit ... he did abandon her ... her heart can beat all it wants it doesn't change the situation ๐Ÿ˜‰ .... lol maybe just a little bit anger is well deserved i think :P
ahah Baaji making D jelous eh I like ๐Ÿ˜†  ...