Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
woohoo! He so still loves her...but then whats he doing with sups๐Ÿ˜ก kissing her and all
*shakes head in disapproval* lol great update
I love Ananya! she so cute.... and his reaction to hearin Raj loved it
Aww and he wants to do what he should have done 5 years ago ..be with her ...be a father๐Ÿ˜

please update soon.... i can't wait ! continue to pm please and thnk you!
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res
EDIT: Nice part...i will edit it soon.....am in a hurry now......๐Ÿ˜†Edited by Bushy_92 - 13 years ago
NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow wow wow.....amazing mummy....i am loving this FF...brilliant....Dutta meets finally his childs....cant ait that Nakku and dutta meet......amazing mummy upload asap
shally_m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
awesome update .....
very touching brought tears ..... good to hear that he's missing her
--khushi-- thumbnail
wow Sophie one more update.....................
u r too fast ๐Ÿ˜†........................... 
Awesome update dear..........................  So Dutta saw Anya & she remind him of Nakku..............
he has lots of qouestions in his mind.......................  Thank GOD he still rememberd Nakku & reget for whatever he did with her..................  verna  I would kill him with ur sword ๐Ÿ˜† ..................
OMG now he is curious abt Raj.......... he thinks Rak is the man in Nakku's lyf...............
its intersting......................  it gonna be good to see his reaction when he see Raj & he actually looks lyk him......................  m waiting for that........................
Now he want to take care of his dawta with or without Nakku's permission.................
but who give him this right...................... they r the kids whom he didn't want 5 yrs back...............
let see what gonna happen next........................... how Nakku will react when she meet him............................. Sophie this FF is really intersting...................................
thanx for the pm dear............................ update soon........................
Edited by --khushi-- - 13 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
very nice update
so finally dutta met his daughter u knw i kinda predicted n  hped he'd meet the girl 1st cos she luks jus like naku.... oh he thinks raj is naku's man..lol..come on dutta didnt u jus hear wt the girl sed...raj looks like u so tke the hint...

m sure supriya saw naku 2... m assumin der wil b a brief convo between naku n supriya if nt dutta...
alveera_rckz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome update yaar
tanx 4 da pm
swati2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
sophie.......nice part.......Dutta finally entered.......n he's a changed man now.......lets see how Dutta apologises to Naku........update soon......
meriyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ok now im repenting 4 being so harsh on D, he did deserve it though. Anyway, as always sophie another fab update! It was nice 2 hear D's point of view. Im shocked does he not rememba tht naku tld him she was having twins! Lol, he thinks raj is som guy naku's with, well Dutta saheb he's actually ur own son who happens 2 be a splitting image of u! Looks like he's on a investigation spree. Is that sups gona be with him still, now he's seen naku he has 2 go after her and grovel on her feet begging 4 forgivnss. Lol. Cant wait 4 the nxt part upd8 soon. xx
prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice part sophie.. so they finally meet.. aaww, he sees his daughter and recognises her and just by looking at scared face he is sure.. no need for any words na.. wow.. he still doesnt know about Raj! gosh, it will be looking at his own childhood image na!
hmmm.. so he does go searching for naku..and now he has seen her, he wants her back.. well get ready for a battle Dutta ;-P