New FF: Ehsaas Promo - P.78 (08.08) - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
loved your FF update yar, eagerly waiting for next update thank alot for the PM. keep writing such a wonderful FF ๐Ÿ‘
Awww amazing FF mummyji...both part lovely....but what D is together with supriiya....noooo...aisa na karna......upload asap*hugs*
sophie......nice one......the kids were awesome........what Dutta n Sups.....no way......dnt ever think of doing it.........hope Dutta realises his mistake soon..........update soon.....
hey sophia,

lovely update dear...

so daughter is seeing her dad........ naku is becoming conscious....... i think she would not like him interfering i suppose..........

very eager to read the next update........ pls no cliffhanger scenes dearie........

tc
divya
OH Sophie !

This FF of urs is beautiful 
the mum kid relation !
the naku-dad relation so nice !
loved  it !

seth and Naku bonding !
its amaizng !
and what Dutta with Sups arhggghhhh 
 Naku may not be mad but i am !

plz get sups out !

and plzzzzzzzzz update fast !
ur FF of is simply beautiful , awesome rocking cnt wait 4 da nxt part tanx 4 da pm update soon yaar  
WOW Sophie, new FF. It's so different to your other ones, but is is sooo damn good! i read the epilogue and was gob-smacked, Dutta that little... how could he do that!!! WHY???!!! POOR NAKU, feel so sorry for the girl, raising two kids by herself, must be a tough job. so she's back in India, i'm surprised her mum accepted her but thats a good thing, aww sethji so cute so he's older here; that's nice atleast Naku gets an older brother who she can talk to and who can comfort her. love the names you chose especially anya it's such a pretty name. i can imagine a mini Naku and Dutta. wonder what D's doing, bet he's repenting over refusing to accept the kids, he better be๐Ÿ˜ก i don't usually say bad thing about D but what he's done is just wrong! THANKS for the pm dear, really appreciate it. xx
Very different...please add me to your PM list and update soon!
ch2

OMG!!!!!  Dutta is in town!! that to with supriya!๐Ÿ˜ฒ couldn't he find anyone better really loving the relationship b/w Naku and the kids they're soo cute and adorable. feel like giving them all big hugs๐Ÿค— and here's a big hug to you sophie for being such an amazing writer๐Ÿค— well done and keep up the great work!๐Ÿ‘ Really can't wait for TaSha to meet,  wonder what he'll do when he sees his kids, he better not have any others of his own. thanks again for the pm and update soon. xx
loved reading it :-)
really liked the bonding b/w naku and the family...specially she is so much sharing with seth ji....loved the bro sis relation
and dutta is with supriya....no yaar pls.....have some mercy ....
hope he still feels for naku ....otherwise dutta ๐Ÿ˜ก
and awww poor naku...was looking around hopefully in da park that may be dutta was around :-(
pls update next part soon ๐Ÿ˜Š