Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Bushy_92

I HATE Dutta...he didn't try to know abt her and the kids....๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜† (am judging Dutta๐Ÿ˜†)

haha i read this after posting my previous comment..lol...
tht sure is dutta... bt yh i agree it wil b bad 2 date ur ex's friend (i dnt think supriya was naku's best m8) bt u neva knw he myt nt b dating her... i knw the holding hands part suggests it bt u neva knw... its nt like sethji knws 4 sure whether or nt they r a couple--its jus an assumption

Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

did u hear tht bushy? do not judge dutta else she wil hav 2 post the next chapter...m sure ur gtin the hint...lets judge dutta so she is forced 2 update... buhhahahahahahaha lol
Ya Yuvi i got the hint and did u see i JUDGED Dutta but this lil cheeky devil dis qualified my judgement...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†

yh bushy this ff is amazing, bt she's onli made it around 5 chapters long... bet u she has it all written out bt the lil cheeky devil aint posting it....๐Ÿ˜ก ya lets ask her to write more chapters...coz this FF is amazing.....and @ BOLD: WORDDDDDDDDDD....she has the whole story written but she is just tadpaoing us...and see she is calling me Greeeeeeedy.....๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†...

Edited by Bushy_92 - 13 years ago
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
LOL...
Chapter 4 and 5 has been written already.
BUT i wont post it now...
Suffer!! Suffer!! LOL.
Na really, dont judge him now! You have to read on to know init!
Edited by Sophia21 - 13 years ago
Sanely_Insane thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

haha i read this after posting my previous comment..lol...Hahaha i tried...๐Ÿ˜†
tht sure is dutta... bt yh i agree it wil b bad 2 date ur ex's friend (i dnt think supriya was naku's best m8) bt u neva knw he myt nt b dating her... i knw the holding hands part suggests it bt u neva knw... its nt like sethji knws 4 sure whether or nt they r a couple--its jus an assumption Ya maybe they r not dating...maybe she was trying to console Dutta...maybe D was missing N...so Supriya was lending a shoulder to him.....anything is possible...*am going mad* ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: Sophia21

LOL...Stop laughing at our condition....๐Ÿ˜†

Chapter 4 and 5 has been written already. We know that.....๐Ÿ˜†
BUT i wont post it now... We know that too.๐Ÿ˜†
Suffer!! Suffer!! LOL. Ok u suffer too......remember 'The Separation Track' ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Na really, dont judge him now! You have to read on to know init! Ok we dont judge him but plz extend this FF na...y only 5 chapters...

Edited by Bushy_92 - 13 years ago
rainurubal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank for your fast update and keep it up๐Ÿ˜Š
Sophia21 thumbnail
@Bush... HAHA...FINE.. Ermm i will extend it.. Im not promising anything but i will try ok? You sud be happy.. I was gonna leave it to 3 chapters lol..
@Rubal... Thnk you.. Will update the next chapter 2morrow :)
Sanely_Insane thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sophia21

@Bush... HAHA...FINE.. Ermm i will extend it.. Im not promising anything but i will try ok? You sud be happy.. I was gonna leave it to 3 chapters lol..

@Rubal... Thnk you.. Will update the next chapter 2morrow :)

U r seriously out of ur mind....such a fab FF and only 3 chapters?? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ thank god ur trying to extend it...๐Ÿ˜ณ
and go wish Vinay Aka Baji Happy B'day...๐Ÿ˜›
Sophia21 thumbnail
LOL... sorry... but im extending na?
Yh i wished him on facebook already!!!
I will wish on pooja's thread as well now hehehe

Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Reserved๐Ÿ˜Š
I am warning u Sophie,not to update next part till i comment๐Ÿ˜†

Edited : Main aa gayi๐Ÿ˜†

It was so nice to see nakku sharing her hardship with her brother.Oh,i just love these kids,they are so cute,felt like pulling their cheeks๐Ÿ˜Š
I think Nakku's home coming took both her parents by surprise & the bigger surprise -2 grand kids.
I am wondering when will they ask her about father of these kids.
The swing reminded me of my childhood,how we all cousins used to fight as to who will get to sit 1st on the swing & our moms used to laugh.
Did the daughter really saw her Papa ,but most imp. question is did Papa saw his little princess.
I am waiting to see Dutta's reaction on seeing these kids ,so much his look alike.
Ab jaldi se Dutta ki entry karwa de,minus Supriya.
That reminds me,sophie tujhe koi aur naam nahi mila Sups ke alwa๐Ÿ˜ก
Anyway,after meeting nakku,i am sure sups. will be out of dutta's life๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Chal ab maine comment kar diya,so now u can update next part๐Ÿ˜†

Pooja๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by preety_219 - 13 years ago
--khushi-- thumbnail
wow sophie lovely update............................
Awww Nakku's father loves her tooo........................... 
Anya & Raj r toooooooooo   sweet..................... with every update my curiosity is increasing to knw abt Dutta....................ek to u told dunno judge him & u r not updating abt him........................
why he didn't contacted nakku even once in past 5 yrs????????
Oh Anya saw a man who looks lyk Raj................... So Dutta is arround too..................
I wish he would meet his kids first without knwing that they r Nakku's I mean their kids..................................... 
Thanx for the pm Sophie................................ 
update soon & plz update abt Dutta tooooo...............