Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow!! Nope sophia didnt xpect the leap....... nevertheless ur FF is always very different frm the normal xpectations........ thats why they are differently special.........
A very touching updt.......... luved it to core....... Nakku alone in australia bringing up her 2 kids..... Ananya and Raj (beautiful names)...... They really jelled well with sethji and baabi...... Nakku happy to see her kids more happy than never......
Dutta is really going to repent his decision when he sees the kids........ More that he might be missing Nakku now ......... I dont want Nakku fall weak infrnt of Dutta......... she should be real strong and stubborn to not giv in soon................
Updt soooooooooon........ Thanx fr PM
divya17-7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey sophia,

its really nice to know that u r writing an FF.......... mm....... very interesting prologue and u updated chapter 1 already....... wow..........

nice to know naku is independent.......... has been through bitterness in life enough to appreciate the happiness in store for her in the future..😊

just loved the course this FF is taking.......

update asap the next update😊 kindly add me to the PM list dear........

tc
divya
Edited by dc17-7 - 13 years ago
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey dear

nice ff

so dutta leave her alone but now for his decision he will suffer.

nice that nakku is happy with her children and come back to India after a struggle .

hope nakku will not forgive dutta soon as we know she will surely forgive him but not soon.
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey  nice  update  dear...........
wat??????  dutta  didn't  want  kids  n  tasha  r  separated............hmm..............interesting,............
looking  fwd...............

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

😊congrat on ur his time new ff ...and what is this nakku is pregnant and this time in the prologue itself lol ...nice start ..dutta what is he upto ?????

interesting  start ... so the babies are grown up and glad babi accepted them ...sethji elder to nakku ...thats good
Edited by stranger2rose - 13 years ago
--khushi-- thumbnail
Res

Edited :-

OMG 5 yrs leap................. didn't expect that...............................
anyways wonderfull update Sophie....................
Awwww  2 lil kids.....................  they r sooooooooooo sweet................................
Sethji is elder bro, good i always wanted a responsible bro for Nakku................
Babi & Sethji welocme them so warmly............................loved it
thankx for the pm mom 🤗..............................
update soon...........................

Edited by --khushi-- - 13 years ago
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
very nice story line Sophie....something different from ur normal style and i loved it...can almost picture the litle kids looking like Dutta and nakku...now i get it why there was that voting forbaby names..lol...

well done..par dutta has dimpled chin and every one knows that dimpled chin is my kamjoori..how come kids have dimpled cheeks each..huh..
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OH sophia !

this FF of urs is indeed a great story !
5 years leap !
Naku with her kids no sign of Dutta !
gr8 job with Kids name !

Love Babi and Seth suppot her 
but where is her daddy !
so want to know what his reaction is
plus where is Dutta !

Gosh Sophie !
this is superb 1
swati2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

sophie........its great........5 yrs leap........n Naku two angels Annanya n Raj.......cute name...........waiting for the moment when Dutta n his kids will come across........i want to see his shocked face........update soon.........

dhlgirl thumbnail
amazing - very well written.  And the story took a leap so soon - good pace.  So Dutta left a pregnant Naku -- too chicken to handle the situation is it.  He sure as hell is gonna regret his decision.

Please add me to your pm list.

waiting anxiously for the next update