Users

Frequent Posters

mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
WOO another ff!! 

congratz babe!! 

wil read it asap n get bak 2 ya  

EDITED:::

Allah yeh kya!! D is being sooo insensitive n rude n careless n heartless!! 

that is soo unlike him(((wel in the serial n other ffs)) BUT very exited to see wats gona hapen next... 

aww poor naku she feels propa betrayed n cheatd n hurt  dus she hav paretns?? u mentiond her bro but didnt say she left a note to parnts n stuff...  

i think the best part i wil be waiting for is wen D regrets wat he did n tries to find nakuj n den manaoing her!!!   geee am alredi daydreaming about that alredy   n nothng like that has evn hapend yet!!  

enwyz bbe thnx 4 pm...cont soon.x

Edited by mIsHeZ.x - 13 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
interesting ff sophie
aww she's preggy (haha tht in itself proves its ur ff..lol) n he's nt ready 2 b a dad...i cn gt wer he's cumin from bt come on its nt summut u cn walk away from easily...

pls post nxt chapter soon
Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Glad you started a new ff :-)...
finally i can stick to an ff from the very start :-)

really enjoyed reading it...naku expecting twins...seems you are very fond of twins :-) ....reminds me of tasha's twins in ur another ff :-)
but poor naku...why is dutta doing like that 😔
hope he realizes his mistake soon...
waiting for the first part :-)

Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

@Naina...Nainuuuu *hugs* Yhh my good dawta..

Thanks a lot, yes this is my 4th one lol.

LOL.. Yeah he's being a gadha as usual. BUT do not judge him now.

Yes, she's thinking about her kids future.

Thanks bbe.. I will update soon :)

@Khushi...Ohh look it's my second daughter and she's second lol *hugs*

Lol thank you. Ok calm down. Do not judge him now lol.

Too soon to say anything about Dutta, don't you think?

But yes, he shoudn't have done that. I'm sorry lol.

Thanks. I will update soon :)

@alveera_rckz...Thanks a lot. Glad u liked it.

I added you to my friends list. I will surely PM you when I update :)

Thank you.

@Swati...Phew! Atleast your not jumping to conclusion.

Yes let's not judge him and wait lol. Yes his reaction was bad!

Nakku is indeed strong.

Thanks for your comment. I will update soon :)

@Pooja... Hey *hugs*

Thank you very much. Yes Nakku knows how to stand up for herself.

No problem, I will surely PM you :)

Thanks a lot.

@Usha... Thanks. Yeah I couldn't find any other, better title.

Yes his reaction wasnt so good. Indeed, Nakku is a modern, strong woman.

She will raise her kid, even if she's alone.

I will update soon.. Thanks a lot.

@AzMishy...Thanks a lot. I will update soon.

Your welcome for the PM :)

@Kiran... Thanks Twinnie.

Yeah Sad start. Erm hold on tight. There's more to come lol.

Yeah, I feel sorry for her as well.

Chapter one coming soon. Thanks a lot.

@yoyo2...Hey.. LOL.. Erm.. I lost count long time ago. But its enough to make 2 cricket teams lol

Some are invisible as well lol.

Thank you. Yeah Dutta gadha hain na? lol ... Done it and then leave her :(

Exactly, well lets hope he regrets leaving her.

Yh, lets not judge his character lol. I will update soon.

Thanks a lot.

@Missy...Hey Misbah.. Thanks a lot.. ~Will Edit Again~

@Yuvika... Yuviii *hugs*

Thank you. LOL.. Haha somehow i knew you wud say that. Yes Yes I love to make her pregnant lol.

Yeah I'm glad u understood his P.O.V but it's still not right.

I will update soon. Just doing a few touches.

Thanks a lot.

@Warda... Hey.. Ohh my cousinz name is Warda :)

Lol, you read my other FFs? I didnt know lol.

Yeah, I love Twins lol. But I needed twins in this one lol.

Dutta is doing this because he's using his so called brain lol.

I will update soon :) Thank you.

@Rubal... Thanks a lot *hugs*

prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great start Sophia..very intriguing.esp the twins bit..wonder if you plan to use that in some way!
pls do continue.. thanks for PM
Edited by prettywoman - 13 years ago
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Sophia🤗
First all congratulations for starting new FF🤗....Thanx for the PM😉
Wow its really wonderful and different 😉Loved it yaar .....👍🏼
Omg Naku is having twins and Dutta doesn"t want kids so soon😲.....
loved the confident naku here ...she left the home ..to start a fresh life for her kids...can"t wait for nxt part...pls jaldi update karna....but i won"t able to read it😭...will come bk and read them all....thanx yaar....
u take care ,,,,,,Love and hugs
suhana🤗

Edited by suhana19 - 13 years ago
Sophia21 thumbnail
@Vandu... Thanks a lot.. You have to keep reading to know that lol.
Thanks you :)

@Suhana... Thanks a lot. Yeah he doesnt want it :(
Yes, Nakku is strong. I know but ur coming back! Ryt? lol.
Don't worry, It's not going anywer hehe. Have a safe journey!
Thank you :)
Sophia21 thumbnail
You said you loved me
But you were going to break my heart,
You said you would love me forever,
So Why are we apart?
If you really meant forever,
Then say you will try,
Cause you once said forever,
And that made me cry...

Chapter One:

Five years ago, Nakku stood at the same exact spot where she was now – only this time, she had company with her, and that was all that had mattered to her.
The past five years had taught her that life wasn't all spick and span. There were obstacle's to face, people to argue and disagree with – but she had learnt something more than anything: happiness.
She gazed down at the two angels holding onto both of her hands.
She never got tired when looking at them.
Ananya, Anya for short, her beloved girl, stood on her left, gazing at the building towering over them. Her parents were fond of money, so it was never a hardship deal for them to provide food when needed for their kids. They always made sure that their kids were well fed and cared for.

Raj, her young, fierce warrior, stood to her right, also gazing at the beautiful house.
No one but them knew they were standing outside, staring at her old home. She had not seen her parents for five years – except for the Christmas and birthday cards for her.
Not once had she mentioned Raj and Ananya to them.
'My little angels, what do you think of your nana and nani's house? Nice right,' she murmured.
They both at her at once and smiled. 'Yes mumma.'
'It's pretty,' said Ananya.
She smiled down at them. Ananya looked more like her, with her straight black hair, full lips, green eyes and button nose. She had her father's dimple on her left cheek.
Raj looked more like his father, with his hazel eyes, jet black hair and his left dimple.
The father, the man that didn't want to know they existed.

Her thoughts became bitter when she thought about him, and what he was doing with his life. He could be happily married with five kids for all she knew.
She shook her head and concentrated on more important things, like her kids and how she was going to tell her parents about them.
'If they love me, then they wouldn't care,' she thought to herself.
They walked hand in hand to the front porch and rang the bell.
One, two, three … ten seconds went by when finally, her mother opened up the door, her apron covered with flour. Her mother looked at her a few seconds, probably trying to identify the woman standing on her porch with two kids.

'Nakku? Meri bacchi?' her mother cried, and hugged her fiercely.
Nakusha cried too, for the joy that her mother had welcomed her with open arms. 'Haan Aayi, Main hoon. And I brought company.'
Her mother looked down at her two little angels and gasped. 'Are they … my grandkids?'
Nakku smiled broadly, 'Haan Aayi. This little angel here is Ananya. This is Raj.' She kept it simple. Adding 'Patil' at the end, would raise many questions.
Babi looked down at them and burst into tears, 'My beautiful babies!'
Ananya and Raj smiled up at her, both walking towards her and then hugged her.
If it were possible, her mother cried even harder, and she was hiccupping this time, 'oh m-my.'

'What's with all the noi - NAKKU?'
She looked behind her mother and stared into eyes just like her own, and smiled. 'Sethji!'
He ran towards her, practically pushing their mother aside, and hugged her long and hard. 'Where have you been? You told me few weeks ago that you weren't coming back. What changed your mind?'
She smiled into his shirt, 'they changed my mind.'
They both moved apart and stared at the trio hugging each other, and at her mother crying her heart out.

'Sethji, this is little Ananya and Raj I've been telling you about.'
Sethji was the only person that she had kept contact with in the family. She told him everything that had happened to her, and he understood her need for space – even if it did kill him that his younger sister by two years was living her own life, raising two kids on her own.
She watched as her mother reluctantly let go of her kids.
'Hey guys. I'm Sethji, Seth for short. I'm your mums older brother.'
Ananya and Raj, the kind young kids they were, smiled at him. 'We know. Mum talks about you alot. We love mummy's older brother. He cares for her very much.'

Nakku choked back a sob. Her kids spoke so highly of her.
Sethji chuckled, 'little clever ones aren't they Aayi?'
Babi nodded, 'just like their mother.'
Nakusha smiled at both of them. 'I really am sorry for not keeping in contact with you guys these past five years. It's just been really hard - but I appreciate the help you guys offered - or sent, I must say. It helped us financially.'
Her mother smiled and nodded, 'anything for our little girl. Come in, you guys must be hungry! How about you two? You guys feel some hot milo with cookies? I've just put some into the oven. It should be ready in half an hour or so.'

The two little angels nodded eagerly and followed their grandmother into the kitchen. She's never seen her kids so happy before.
When they were boarding their plane, she wasn't sure if she was doing the right thing, telling her parents about them now after five years.
She now knew that she had made the right decision.
That coming back was a big change in their life. It was only temporary though - a time off from their busy life in Australia. India will be a good life changing experience for them, and if she was lucky, maybe for her as well.

You didn't expect the 5 year leap did ya? 😆
Please leave your precious comments and press 'Like'😳
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
res!!!

edited;;;

okayyy so she dus hav prnts>>by that i ment that they are alive o not lol...wer her dad btw..??

i totaly loved the update hon..it was rely sweet...

loved it how Ns mother (is she cald babi here aswel..?)) recognised ananya n raj soo quikly..  

it rely was a heartuchng momnt >>>happy tears😆

aww they sooo cute n rely clever...  

hmm i hope D has only been missing naku n not wit any1 n was not hapy sinc she wnt away etc etc lol  

cnt wait 2 see wat hapens nxt...wen wil tasha *bump* in2 eachother agen..afta 5 yrs!!😲

thnx 4 pm..cont soon.x

ps.i have edited my previous comnt lol n u wrote wrong pge 4 dis chater..its pg3 not 2😛😆

Edited by mIsHeZ.x - 13 years ago
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

🤗Hayye 4th FF!! Congrats!!⭐️🥳

Sorry, der ho gayi comment karne mein....so gayi thi (I mean, after reading it, it was like raat ke 12 baje😆)
OHMyGawdddddd Naku toh pregnant hai, but Dutta ne use chod diya kyun choda eeeeeeee😲
Jaldi bataooo naaa bataao naa bataaooo naaaaa bataaoo na😉😆
Dutta left her all alone..usse bache nahi chahiye😭..so sad...aise bhi koi ladki ko akela chod ta hai kya?😭
Aw so Sethji is older than her (I can't imagine 3*3=6 wala Sethji being grownup and responsible😆) and she kept in contact with him only..glad ki uske paas money tha
The kids are aodrable! Ananya and Raj😳 so cute names! Aww Raj is like his father...dono ke paas dimples😳🤗 to Ananya and Raj...
Thank god Babi wasn't angry at Naku...but what about her father?
Oh the kids ekdum se khush and milo-ing with Babi and Sethji😳 happy family!😃
Thanks for the PM!!

Edited by Suvi7884 - 13 years ago