ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Wedding bells for Saif, Kareena soon!

Sonali Joshi
A    A    A
X

Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor have been busy denying immediate marriage plans lately and even dismissed rumours of a secret wedding some time ago. However, Saif's mother Sharmila Tagore has now openly declared that the actor is planning to marry Kareena "very soon". "Saif has spoken about his intention to get married very soon. He told his dad ( Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi) and me about it," Tagore told a section of the media.

While there is no specific date announced yet, a source close to Saif said that the actor will wait till the release of his upcoming production Agent Vinod, which also stars Kareena.

The Sriram Raghavan-directed superspy flick Agent Vinod is scheduled to release on December 9 and Saif, producer and hero of the film, is going all-out to ensure a lavish, state-of-the-art thriller. Portions of the film have already been shot in quaint locations such as Morocco and Latvia.

"Saif is too busy on the career front to get married right away.

He is currently on a long outdoor schedule for Prakash Jha's Aarakshan . Once that is through, he will shift focus back on wrapping up the shooting of Agent Vinod and then concentrate on the film's post-production and pre-release publicity campaign.

Since she is the heroine of the film, Kareena will be occupied with the publicity process of Agent Vinod , too. Marriage can only happen after the film releases, unless they decide on a quick, secret wedding sometime in between," said the source.

Come to think of it, Saif's first wedding - to Amrita Singh in October 1991 - was a quick, secret affair, too. Not even his parent had a whiff of the hush-hush marriage till afterwards.

Sources feel it is unlikely that Saif and Kareena would go for a secret wedding. "For one, Kareena herself is quite busy.

Her date diary is packed with several big assignments this year," said the source.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I wonder who's on and not on the guest list of this one. I would venture all Khans in and Hrithik and PC out

I'm saying this because I remember another wedding where a "couple" of omissions from the guest list made news for months😆
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolchick

I wonder who's on and not on the guest list of this one. I would venture all Khans in and Hrithik and PC out

I'm saying this because I remember another wedding where a "couple" of omissions from the guest list made news for months😆

abhi-ash wedding? 😳
Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

abhi-ash wedding? 😳

Was it that obvious?😆
I swear headlines for half a year were that "such and such" did not get invited....it was pretty annoying after a while
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolchick

Was it that obvious?😆
I swear headlines for half a year were that "such and such" did not get invited....it was pretty annoying after a while

Ya it was obvoius, I kinda remember too 😆
anjali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
so Kareena was 10 or 11 yrs. old when Saif first got married.
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepakrulz

where is that pic from??

On the sets of 3 idiots 😆
MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

On the sets of 3 idiots 😆

o okkk😆
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjali10

so Kareena was 10 or 11 yrs. old when Saif first got married.

reading it this way just made me 🤢
MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MeghaSRKLover

reading it this way just made me 🤢

same here. kareena shuld find someone younger