maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I will kill CVs if they show an insecurity track alone with MC...  Maan sees geet and Dev in the same room in tomorrow's.... i want Dev miles away from Geet right now..... sorry but Geet does not need Dev's support... Maan is there to support her....

So Mr. Dev Khurana Please get a life and go away from my Maaneet

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I know
He is trying to be such a saint i swear
I dun want him negative as maaneet have enough pain in their lives right now
Insecurity track wud be stupidn n wudn make sense
I m sure cvs wudn do dat
Dw just wait n watch
Edited by luv_harshad - 13 years ago
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I just hated that...plz...Maan n Maneetians😆 r enough to console Geet...

Dev leaves our maneet alone...😡
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
awww...don't jump the gun..there are a million possibilities for why Dev is in the room with Geet...for all we know it could be the end of his track...i think a track cannot be about insecurity as this is a constant trait that surfaces at any given time...😊 Edited by undisclosed - 13 years ago
-MaanEetLover- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Soo true .. I dont want that baseless track at all !!
Cant that guy just get a life & leave my MaanEeet alone !!
Anita1118 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Maybe Dev just walked by....and saw Geet and thought to go and console her....I don't think there will be an insecurity track....remember when Maan saw Dev in the kitchen with Geet last time, he completely ignored the fact that Dev was there....

And we have to remember...that Maan and even Dev knows the only one who is for Geet, is Maan....and don't worry....Geet won't give Dev the time of day once she knws he is in the room....😉  So I don't think we have anything to worry about.

And I don't think CVs would do such a thing...MC and insecurity....I don't think so....that would be really stupid....if u ask me

Originally posted by: Sahil0225

Maybe Dev just walked by....and saw Geet and thought to go and console her....I don't think there will be an insecurity track....remember when Maan saw Dev in the kitchen with Geet last time, he completely ignored the fact that Dev was there....

And we have to remember...that Maan and even Dev knows the only one who is for Geet, is Maan....and don't worry....Geet won't give Dev the time of day once she knws he is in the room....😉  So I don't think we have anything to worry about.

And I don't think CVs would do such a thing...MC and insecurity....I don't think so....that would be really stupid....if u ask me

i second u.....
Tuli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maan-and-geet

I will kill CVs if they show an insecurity track alone with MC...  Maan sees geet and Dev in the same room in tomorrow's.... i want Dev miles away from Geet right now..... sorry but Geet does not need Dev's support... Maan is there to support her....

So Mr. Dev Khurana Please get a life and go away from my Maaneet

yaar sach mein...he is becuming more irritating than the NAAG track...after seeing the precap I was like 😲😡... why CVs??? yeh dev-il toh lagta hai...aasmaan se tapka aur geet ke side pe latka...😡...i hope maan isko kahin dur latka de...
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

I just hated that...plz...Maan n Maneetians😆 r enough to console Geet...

Dev leaves our maneet alone...😡

wohi to hum mar gaye hain jo Dev ko jana pada..... go away Dev
alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
may be he is passing through that room n sees geet like sitting n crying so he came in, anyone will do that, n whatever is the situation but he was father of child , any crual person will also feel pain after loosing child, he is also in pain, but as he did bad with geet, we can't see that n console geet, but for me its natural, I really don't want Dev as negative. we should not forget Maneet love is beyond all this n there can't be any insecurity track now, as geet lost the baby so maan will support her aany cast, no MU is possible in this situation.