Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Well seems like Krishna today felt his inability to read as a flaw...I really hope cvs take this forward...
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Sheena ðŸ¤—

is he serious?! another lie....... ðŸ˜²ðŸ¤£ Omg K..!  Wow ! his guts ðŸ˜†

but what if its true 😕 like not a major accident but just something minor....

and would Chandu dare to lie after seeing that avatar of P's at the Adda the other day..... 

what ever happens, i am just loving it, how this show is becoming unpredictable like before 
Edited by Filza.T - 13 years ago
Arhaan-da-best thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Drama hoga krishu ka Babu ko manany k liye......;)
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Filza.T

Thanks Sheena ðŸ¤—

is he serious?! another lie....... ðŸ˜²ðŸ¤£ Omg K....  Wow!! his guts ðŸ˜†

but what if its true 😕 like not a major accident but just something minor....

and would Chandu dare to lie after seeing that avatar of P's at the Adda the other day..... 

what ever happens, i am just loving how this show is becoming unpredictable like before 

Agree... Can't wait for tommorrow's episode....😃

Bye guys... nearly 1 a.m.
laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya probably it is a drama made by krishna like carishma said will she believe him and go. will krishna again lie? it is krishna u never know. if she doesn;t go and a real accident happen then he will be hurt and she will also be. seeing the holi part i have a feeling that there will be a cold war between them before she confessed her love to him they acted like husband and wife infront of the family that kind of thing. see he is ignoring her when they teased her in holi time. it is just his drama to show he doesn;t care or probably he will be retaliating for her action which she did before. it will be nice to watch them the Cv's r so unpredictable. atleast they should do something to atleast educate baba. why they r not doing it. did they start baba's job track to give pratigya job. but she can work from home why don;t they give some small job for krishna and some education it is high time.
second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
if this is kirshnas way to pratigya worry about him and forgive him, then he has alot of growing up to do! somehow , albeit unintentionlly but he always resorts to lies and blackmail, emotionally blackmailing his wife is not the way to earn her forgiveness and respect

if, on the other hand, he did have an accident, i hope hes ok 
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

Looks like she may have been back to giving him a tanda tanda shoulder. He goes sulking back to his devars who concoct this plan to get her to run back to him. Immature pranks!

Belan babe, looks like Prats may ask for one of your spare belans to tackle the three stooges.😆

Mera - her killer stares will inflict more damage than my humble little belan ever could....
In aankhon ke jaadu ke saamne, humre belan ki kya aukaat.......😆

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Madmadgirl

Mera - her killer stares will inflict more damage than my humble little belan ever could....
In aankhon ke jaadu ke saamne, humre belan ki kya aukaat.......😆

true... if looks could klll....
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaacheeSyna

Well seems like Krishna today felt his inability to read as a flaw...I really hope cvs take this forward...

The way he told the boy to focus on his studies showed it.  It's given him a bit of a complex about not being able to read what his Babu wrote for the paper but proud that it's his wife who wrote it at the same time.
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank You Sheena.. I know its a plan. Oh MY KRISH is so naughty.