Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Binny1247

⭐️ Great job with everything 😛

Okay he is lying again to get her attention.. he will regret this !!

He is becoming an immature brat and Prats's handling of him isn't helping.  The more she gives him the brush off the more he acts out.   I know of a few men who respond that way and want not to be ignored or punished.

Will the belan bangs fix it? We have to ask our Belan Babe to shed more light on the use of belans.
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: HamiSky

Sheenaaaaaa...u r doing a grand job! Excellent!
The episode was racy ofc the speed breakers were Sax ..btw i started watching the show only well after first break....
 Adarsh 😕🤢😡

🤣  you are too kind Hami

they pretty much cause the engine to start leaking............. then guess who is brought in to repair the leak ???
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Binny1247

⭐️ Great job with everything 😛

Okay he is lying again to get her attention.. he will regret this !!

Nope.... this is the trick CVs played on us dumb viewers .... now K will sit at home with real or imaginary injury and mahaan P will go to work with K's full support..... afterall K realised her true feelings from that newspaper article....

this track was all along about P going to work... not K....😡😡😡😡

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: a_uma

Nope.... this is the trick CVs played on us dumb viewers .... now K will sit at home with real or imaginary injury and mahaan P will go to work with K's full support..... afterall K realised her true feelings from that newspaper article....

this track was all along about P going to work... not K....😡

But if there was an accident wouldn't prats take Krishna to the hospital.. I doubt she would give in.. she loves him after all... and then he would get caught. ...but then he seemed fine in the holi segment so I doubt that is the upcoming track !!!
Edited by Binny1247 - 13 years ago
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Originally posted by: a_uma

this track was all along about P going to work... not K....😡😡😡😡

i share your cynicism because we've been made fools of one too many times................ but  going by the holi segment, he doesn't seem to be injured.........
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Uma,,yes it doest seem so that P will work now ..🤢 am not liking this
@Yemi..just now watched the missed part of today's episode...Sax in most of part of it...ffd a lot of it but still they were coming...😡🤢
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Anothr lie?;-(. .neways sheena,thank u so much yaar
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: HamiSky

@Uma,,yes it doest seem so that P will work now ..🤢 am not liking this
@Yemi..just now watched the missed part of today's episode...Sax in most of part of it...ffd a lot of it but still they were coming...😡🤢

That must have been have the show to keep ffd that far to get past their segment.
Yemi-IF thumbnail
starwa ............. i didn't go easy on the tequila 😉

-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

That must have been have the show to keep ffd that far to get past their segment.

It could have been shortened...but as usual too much camera zooming going on and the Adarsh withholding the truth could have come out quicker...

I hope they still concentrate on Krishna being responsible...I hope this track will not be forgotten by the CVS.........