Uttaran

Ichcha ka itna torture kyun?

watchserial thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Veer ko saris select Marne mein itni der ho gayi? Ichcha ke saath itni beinsafi ho rahi hai ki Kuch hadh nahi. I just hope she realizes tappus true colors after tomorrow, after what is seen in today's precap. Even if she fights back I would be happy to see this soap. Else it's so one-sided. I meN if cvs want to show tappu using the unborn kid to snatch veer from Ichcha, please show Ichcha either fighting back with pride or leaving veer with pride. Why just show her so helpless? Show her confronting veer. If they can show tappu such a strong person who can endlessly keep on lying, show some wits for Ichcha too.

Pls see that I don't care if veer and tappu and kid have to be together. I want a respectable life for ichha. For gods sake who treats a human being like what nani tappu Mai and daddaji treat Ichcha as? Have some courage cvs to standup against the tantrums of actors and actresses. Believe me they won't get any better roles and would not leave , they are only scaring. Show a sensible story. Show Ichcha- the heroine of your serial in a good spirit, where people like her for her self pride, not self pity!

Thanks!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

yaa there is a limit

why showing her so pathetic

tomorrow taps will do her lecture with veer and uttaran words

then this gal will stand like statue of dumbness

same situations creating again and again

for once why cant they show her giving back to taps

if she cant thenn better to live as single
tiredofuttaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: watchserial

Veer ko saris select Marne mein itni der ho gayi? Ichcha ke saath itni beinsafi ho rahi hai ki Kuch hadh nahi. I just hope she realizes tappus true colors after tomorrow, after what is seen in today's precap. Even if she fights back I would be happy to see this soap. Else it's so one-sided. I meN if cvs want to show tappu using the unborn kid to snatch veer from Ichcha, please show Ichcha either fighting back with pride or leaving veer with pride. Why just show her so helpless? Show her confronting veer. If they can show tappu such a strong person who can endlessly keep on lying, show some wits for Ichcha too.

Pls see that I don't care if veer and tappu and kid have to be together. I want a respectable life for ichha. For gods sake who treats a human being like what nani tappu Mai and daddaji treat Ichcha as? Have some courage cvs to standup against the tantrums of actors and actresses. Believe me they won't get any better roles and would not leave , they are only scaring. Show a sensible story. Show Ichcha- the heroine of your serial in a good spirit, where people like her for her self pride, not self pity!

Thanks!

one thing i dont like whats happening is, iccha goes to tappu once in a bluemoon to say stop acting crazy....if only once and only once she can tell veer to be in limits and not act crazy instead of giving him junk lectures of accepting the baby and stuff like thatttt...it wouldve been great....i would have congratulated her...but nooo...matharani agar jaati hain tho tappu ke paas jaati hain...us din gayi thi na ye kehne veer tumhare saath pooja mein nahin baitengee....kyun kehna us dayan ko yaar...kuch samajh nahin hain kya hamare icchaa matharani kooo😡
watchserial thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The tagline of this serial was Ichcha and her dreams. I just hope really no one gets a life like Ichcha. Cvs are showing nonsense. BhagwN Kate Rupali aur pintoo guha ki daughter ki kismet bilkul Ichcha jaise ho!
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Phir sae torture words of Uttaran..................... god this is seriously the limit , 
tejuraj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tiredofuttaran

one thing i dont like whats happening is, iccha goes to tappu once in a bluemoon to say stop acting crazy....if only once and only once she can tell veer to be in limits and not act crazy instead of giving him junk lectures of accepting the baby and stuff like thatttt...it wouldve been great....i would have congratulated her...but nooo...matharani agar jaati hain tho tappu ke paas jaati hain...us din gayi thi na ye kehne veer tumhare saath pooja mein nahin baitengee....kyun kehna us dayan ko yaar...kuch samajh nahin hain kya hamare icchaa matharani kooo😡

tejuraj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: watchserial

The tagline of this serial was Ichcha and her dreams. I just hope really no one gets a life like Ichcha. Cvs are showing nonsense. BhagwN Kate Rupali aur pintoo guha ki daughter ki kismet bilkul Ichcha jaise ho!

iccha got every thing shi wanted. she wont think whether others like or not. she knows mai and dhadaji dont like her they dint accept her from the biginig even then she married both their sons and emotionality  forcing them to accept her. she pretends as if she thinks about every body but ruly she cares only about her and her ammu. she married her daver and how can they expect love from family 
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JustJ

Phir sae torture words of Uttaran..................... god this is seriously the limit , 

its not Ichcha's torture..... but audience are the ones getting tortured...
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
then why no one is doing anything yaar ?? i mean wats wrong with   normal ppl , Sangini never had good trp;s when show was simple and realistic with all faltu torture stuff it got good trps, none of me and my sangini gang watch and enjoy it like we used to ,