mirror mirror on the wall - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by LuvScooby

Mom ko apna yeh talent mat dikhana..........otherwise, we will never see your talent again on this forum😆

if she came across my pic and caption post she will marry me to raliya raam😆
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Agaar itne baraste hue sizzling romance ko dekhkar bhi nahi samjhe toh kab samjhenge..😉
it seems cv trying hard to control the damage so lets see what they have for us 
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Sanjh awesome post dear .
thanks yaar o me tried the same dp but was unable to upload yaar
Originally posted by maankigeet4ever

awesome post...
thanks dear 
i just wanna say one thing very good post n enjoyed reading it a lot n Dev ka maar khanay ka program hay yaar.us ko aram nahin hay har 2 min baad a jata hay out house say. bas ab buhat lihaz ho gaya ab.
Sanjh sweetheart you outdone yourself with this post 👏 Amazing. Yes the biggest culprits are the CV's and what emerges is our Maan's golden heart 😊

I loved the name you gave Dev Sukdi Haddi 🤣 & no image for Manisha kyun 😆

And you said exactly the same thing I was thinking; all of a sudden how come Maaneet's bedroom was filled with soft toys, these CV's are really going the Kekta way and even if there were toys there (which all of us know there weren't) then couldn't Daadi and Annie clear it before Geet came.

Why can't these CV's ever do anything logically😡
Edited by drdee142 - 13 years ago

I was already sad. Knew that they are going to blame themselves. Every one shouldering the irresponsibility. Incredible acting. 

Originally posted by drdee142

Sanjh sweetheart you outdone yourself with this post 👏 Amazing. Yes the biggest culprits are the CV's and what emerges is our Maan's golden heart 😊

I loved the name you gave Dev Sukdi Haddi 🤣 & no image for Manisha kyun 😆

And you said exactly the same thing I was thinking; all of a sudden how come Maaneet's bedroom was filled with soft toys, these CV's are really going the Kekta way and even if there were toys there (which all of us know there weren't) then couldn't Daadi and Annie clear it before Geet came.

Why can't these CV's ever do anything logically😡
dee me afraid  of today's epi omg more crying and heart ache😭
Sanjh that was an awesome post...u have penned it all down so beautifully.....and yes GC-DD-AM were absolutely stupendous today......the pain in their eyes, their expressions and the dialogues....... were all top class today.....the scenes where Maan cries both on the sofa and, in dadi's arms, where he takes Geet in his arms to put her to sleep, and the last scene when he self-thinks that he will get Geet out of her misery.......all were simply superb...I mean superb is too mild a word...but all of us agree that they are actors par excellence....know something ...whenever I watch these two i feel they are wasting their talents.....they should be on the big screen...anyone agree with me on this thought?
Originally posted by hamavand

Sanjh that was an awesome post...u have penned it all down so beautifully.....and yes GC-DD-AM were absolutely stupendous today......the pain in their eyes, their expressions and the dialogues....... were all top class today.....the scenes where Maan cries both on the sofa and, in dadi's arms, where he takes Geet in his arms to put her to sleep, and the last scene when he self-thinks that he will get Geet out of her misery.......all were simply superb...I mean superb is too mild a word...but all of us agree that they are actors par excellence....know something ...whenever I watch these two i feel they are wasting their talents.....they should be on the big screen...anyone agree with me on this thought?
me with u but condition is both shud work wid each other only 😆