Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sanjh1234

very well put bobby yaar donno how will they recover but loved it today all were so good just out of this world

Sanjh,as per the article,hope Maan helps out Geet to revive from depression very soon......& wish all the office staffs along with Annie cheer her up.....don't wanna see sad & depressed Maaneet for long..........
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ya hope so that all damage control is done soon .i doubt will they ever be able to forget it because i don't think cv will dare to show her preggo again till the end if thr show
bobby13rocks thumbnail

ya hope so that all damage control is done soon .i doubt will they ever be able to forget it because i don't think cv will dare to show her preggo again till the end if thr show

We hope to see some lovey-dovey,super-romantic & intensely passionate Maaneet moments soon.....     
ramahesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved ur post
today all r awesome, fanastic....yaar
me also just whole episode 😭😭😭
LuvScooby thumbnail
Awwww.........Sanjh, I loved your analysis.....it mirrors your talent 😳

I love this quote and it goes perfect for the situation:  We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey
😊
saanjh11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramahesh

loved ur post
today all r awesome, fanastic....yaar
me also just whole episode 😭😭😭

thanks dear😊
saanjh11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

We hope to see some lovey-dovey,super-romantic & intensely passionate Maaneet moments soon.....     

wait  for 5th april may be cv kuch tukde phaek de maneet romance ke see they made us begπŸ˜†
saanjh11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvScooby

Awwww.........Sanjh, I loved your analysis.....it mirrors your talent 😳

I love this quote and it goes perfect for the situation:  We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey
😊

We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey πŸ˜Š that so practical and true .
and thanks for that talent line kaash i cud show it to momπŸ˜†
bobby13rocks thumbnail

wait  for 5th april may be cv kuch tukde phaek de maneet romance ke see they made us begπŸ˜†

Agaar itne baraste hue sizzling romance ko dekhkar bhi nahi samjhe toh kab samjhenge..πŸ˜‰
LuvScooby thumbnail

We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey πŸ˜Š that so practical and true .

and thanks for that talent line kaash i cud show it to momπŸ˜†

Mom ko apna yeh talent mat dikhana..........otherwise, we will never see your talent again on this forumπŸ˜†