Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

creative_1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: togepe30

Its DAMN CUTEEEEEEEE !!!!!!! I love it and end me Shaan ka grief-stricken expression is to die for...

They should have put on this montage when the confusion was going on and MadNil were doing jasoosi to find out who is preggy !😆

RBO ppl put in the title montages when the tracks are about to end....Silly log hai !

They did the same with Sunny's track...by the time the montage came....it was time for his cameo to end....Even with Hiten the same happened...

And now this track is wrapping up.....toh they are putting the montage...

And jab Baba Sehgal ka track end hone waala hoga then they might have a montage with him too.....Doing jugalbandi with Shaan....LOL !

creative_1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: togepe30

Its DAMN CUTEEEEEEEE !!!!!!! I love it and end me Shaan ka grief-stricken expression is to die for...

They should have put on this montage when the confusion was going on and MadNil were doing jasoosi to find out who is preggy !😆

RBO ppl put in the title montages when the tracks are about to end....Silly log hai !

They did the same with Sunny's track...by the time the montage came....it was time for his cameo to end....Even with Hiten the same happened...

And now this track is wrapping up.....toh they are putting the montage...

And jab Baba Sehgal ka track end hone waala hoga then they might have a montage with him too.....Doing jugalbandi with Shaan....LOL !

the track is about to start..not an end and it is always on time
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Cute montage!

Track is about to start means,going ahead with the pregnancy?!Don't want a baby yet lol.
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@creative_1 firstly thaank u for giving us beautiful shanak moments and a beautiful episode yesterday.. but pleaseee no baby for shanak... please focus on a honeymoon track... more nok jhoks.
-Ray- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ creative_1.....thanks for the cute montage.
I wll have the same request like others, pls pls pls no babay for shanak, not now.
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
creative 1
Thanks... can we have ShaNak doing a Mumbai tour? Khanak has been in Mumbai fr almost 10 months now... not even one trip to Juhu beach, she got!

jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ohh the track is gng to start hmm but i am ok with the baby thing but plzz creative_1 one request i want khanak all educated before baby come plzz can we get back paatshala scenes plzzzzzzzzzzzzz
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
its d bestest...shanak r lukin awsm...sspecially yashu
jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes very good montage!! Nice post adeela..!😊